PDA

View Full Version : "The Way We Were" Car Show in Ballston Spa, NY October 12th

dbow119
09-29-2014, 05:21 PM
My name is Derek Bowman and I am a member of the NY/CT region. I personally would like to extend an invitation to the Virginia/Maryland region to attend a cool car show called "The Way We Were" in Ballston Spa, NY (about 10 minutes away from downtown Saratoga Springs or approximately 5 minutes from the location of "Tatortoga" for those of you who have attended that event in the past.

The show is being held on Sunday, October 12th 9:00AM-4:00PM with registration beginning at 8:00AM, which is Columbus Day weekend. They average over 400 cars from all years, makes, models...If I recall correctly there were over 500 cars last year, but I was the ONLY Viper so I felt lonely as the only role model for all the Corvettes, Camaros, Mustangs, etc. that were in attendance.

There are numerous car clubs that attend so I was thinking it would be pretty cool if we could get some Vipers to show up to represent the VOA and have a good time in the process! However, you don't have to bring your Viper as all cars or trucks are welcomed so you can bring a Ram SRT-10 or Lamborghini or whatever you feel like driving!

Please RSVP by responding on here or sending me a PM no later than October 3rd so I can give them an idea as to how many cars are coming so hopefully they can accommodate us so we can all park together regardless of what time we arrive.

Here is some information about the show: http://www.ballston.org/pdf/news-2014728171321.pdf