PDA

View Full Version : whats the story with new jersey chapter?

Limitless
09-29-2014, 10:48 AM
I was just wondering whats the story with the new jersey chapter I never see anything from chapter prez on forums and most get togethers are put together by a few guys. I've been to a lot of events with the Pa chapter who has a very active prez and members. Are any other new jersey guys looking for some more effort from the club for drives and events or am I alone on this. If there are any interested I would like to here feed back. I want to put some drives and event dinners as for some fund raising events for jersey viper and mopar guys. Please let me know some ideas. We have Englishtown, Millville, and a lot of great scenic routes (highways suck). My name is TJ some of the jersey guys know me, we always have a great time when we get together let me know if any guys are interested in putting more events together for next season or maybe a fall dinner to meet everyone. Thanks email is tjb804@hotmail.com

ViperTony
09-29-2014, 10:53 AM
If you guys want some members from NY/CT to attend your events, give us a shout. I've been meaning to come down to NJ for a while now, Millville is on my bucket list. Likewise, you guys are always welcome to attend our events. We're trying to schedule a few more in before the bad weather arrives.

v10enomous
10-05-2014, 11:07 AM
There's a few things in the works and there will be a schedule published for next season. If anyone has ideas on what they'd like to see just PM me. Hopefully we can get a few ideas for the guys in central and south jersey too.

plumcrazy
10-05-2014, 02:52 PM
best thing you can do is forget the NJ club and join the NY/CT club.

NJDAVE
10-06-2014, 12:21 PM
TJ
Charlie ( V10enomous) is the new President of the NJ chapter. This should get things moving!

Jack's GTS
03-20-2015, 12:13 PM
There will be a Vipers & Exotics car event at the Quaker Steak and Lube in Edison, NJ on Sunday May 17th. Staging will start at 10:00am Sunday morning. My friend Victor, who is the Area Manager for QSL’s daughter Victoria was born premature and has hydrocephalus, a condition of the brain that causes unwanted cerebrospinal fluid to cause added pressure on the brain. Victoria just turned 1 year old a while back. She has undergone 5 brain surgeries in her short life span. I would like to do a “Vipers & Exotics for Victoria” car show/meet at the QSL in Edison. An entry fee of $25.00 per car will go 100% to the Victory Fund for Victoria. QSL will provide a discount on food and refreshments for car owners and their co-pilots. Trophies will be presented by QSL for Best of Show, Best Paint and Most Distance Traveled to Show. I would like to get at least 20 cars to participate. I would also like to extend this invitation to all NY, PA and CT members/owners as well. If interested in attending, please contact me at 908 910-4800 or email me at jaxlt1@verizon.net

They have a great venue with a lot of spectators to view the cars.