PDA

View Full Version : "The Way We Were" Car Show in Ballston Spa, NY

dbow119
09-28-2014, 09:22 PM
Hey everyone, there is a cool car show called "The Way We Were" in Ballston Spa, NY (about 10 minutes away from downtown Saratoga Springs or approximately 5 minutes from the location of "Tatortoga". The show is being held on Sunday, October 12th 9:00AM-4:00PM with registration beginning at 8:00AM. They average over 400 cars from all years, makes, models...but I was the ONLY Viper last year so I felt lonely as the only role model for all the Corvettes, Camaros, Mustangs, etc. that were in attendance. There are numerous clubs that attend so I was thinking it would be pretty cool if we could get some Vipers to show up to represent the VOA! However, you don't have to bring a Viper as all cars or trucks are welcomed including the Ram SRT-10. All regions are invited whether you're the neighboring New England, New Jersey, West Virgina/Pennsylvania regions or coming as far away as California...again, all are welcomed! Please RSVP by October 3rd so I can give them an idea as to how many cars are coming so hopefully they can accommodate us by allowing us all to park together.

Here is some information about the show: http://www.ballston.org/pdf/news-2014728171321.pdf

dbow119
10-04-2014, 06:02 PM
Looks like I'll be the only Viper again this year...

Grave Digger
10-05-2014, 08:06 AM
I have a wedding on that weekend this year but next year I'd like to attend this and at the same time visit with some friends in the area. Thanks for sharing Dbow