PDA

View Full Version : Recent convert to Islam beheads woman in Oklahoma

johniew398
09-26-2014, 02:23 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/okla-man-beheads-woman-workplace-fight-report-article-1.1953778

C.J
09-27-2014, 01:15 PM
It will be interesting to see if DOJ classifies this as "workplace violence" as it did with the Ft Hood shooting.

Every religion has its fruitcakes, but I can't think of any religion nowadays other than Islam where folks chop off heads for any perceived "offence".

Space Truckin
09-27-2014, 02:41 PM
Liberal news media has already classified it as "workplace violence" LMFAO

Viper Red
10-28-2014, 10:47 AM
It will be interesting to see if DOJ classifies this as "workplace violence" as it did with the Ft Hood shooting.

Every religion has its fruitcakes, but I can't think of any religion nowadays other than Islam where folks chop off heads for any perceived "offence".

Fruitcakes are every where, unfortunately.. the ones you see on TV nowdays are claiming to represent a religion. While other fruitcakes have been doing this stuff for other reasons ( cartels etc ). Not to mention this stuff is so mid-evil!

These fruitcakes need to be stopped. Even countries that follow the twisted version of this religion need to be stopped. And they will be.

Sybil TF
10-28-2014, 10:59 AM
F
These fruitcakes need to be stopped. Even countries that follow the twisted version of this religion need to be stopped. And they will be.

Too bad the non-twisted version doesn't speak out.

The_Greg
10-28-2014, 11:13 AM
This guy was messed up regardless of what his religious beliefs were and the article was clear that his motives were likely due to his recent firing, NOT from religious conviction. This was a random attack that happened to end in a beaheading, very different from the organized, recorded, and systematic beheadings of ISIS that they justify through religion.

Messed up on every level and crushingly sad. Glad someone was there with the proper equipment and training to stop him.

Fatboy 18
10-28-2014, 11:20 AM
One Plane, One Bomb......or is that too radical? Bless em :mad:

Sybil TF
10-28-2014, 12:18 PM
This guy was messed up regardless of what his religious beliefs were and the article was clear that his motives were likely due to his recent firing, NOT from religious conviction. This was a random attack that happened to end in a beaheading, very different from the organized, recorded, and systematic beheadings of ISIS that they justify through religion.

Messed up on every level and crushingly sad. Glad someone was there with the proper equipment and training to stop him.Seems to be an excuse to kill someone if you ask me. Like in Canada recently.

99RT10
10-28-2014, 02:02 PM

They don't speak out because they are part of the machine to take over. Secretly donating money for the cause. They say 10-15% are the "fundamentalist". 15% of 1.3 billion is.............

You can figure the next 30% helping to raise money and recruiting. This is not a crazy few. It is a crazy, jacked up cult. It will take another 9-11 for masses to get the message. A lot have already started to arm up.

Sybil TF
10-28-2014, 02:32 PM
They don't speak out because they are part of the machine to take over. Secretly donating money for the cause. They say 10-15% are the "fundamentalist". 15% of 1.3 billion is.............

You can figure the next 30% helping to raise money and recruiting. This is not a crazy few. It is a crazy, jacked up cult. It will take another 9-11 for masses to get the message. A lot have already started to arm up.
I agree, just wanted to let someone else spill the beans. Done an extensive 12 week study on Islam at our Church. It's a mish-mash of the pagan worship of Allah the moon God and the bible...cherry picking certain principles yet denying certain facts.

I love the 72 black haired virgins part, typical made up male fantasy:lol2: Where is my 72 tall, dark and handsome studs awaiting me?

IndyRon
10-28-2014, 03:11 PM

Worse than that, too bad they protect, hide, and otherwise subvert those trying to catch said "fringe" folks.