PDA

View Full Version : Emporio Motor Cras on rte. 17 NJ a big fraud

ACR Steve
09-25-2014, 12:55 PM
Emporio Motor Emporio Motor Group Cars bought and sold they do not own ramsey New Jersey

Just read:
"They have been taking cars on consignment from individuals, sell them, but never pay the seller. The buyers of these cars never receive legal title, or only a forged title. If you have been a victim of these people, please file a report with the Ramsey, NJ police department, Detective Brad Smith, and the Bergen County DA - Mr. Benzel. This is wide ranging across many states. Do not do business at all with these people"

They are now closed down assets ceased by FBI
I hope non of you guys had dealings with them . They had a lot of cool cars but I always had a bad feeling about them. :) I learned to trust my instincts over the years especially with cars

KickAsp
10-04-2014, 08:02 AM
Emporio Motor Emporio Motor Group Cars bought and sold they do not own ramsey New Jersey

Just read:
"They have been taking cars on consignment from individuals, sell them, but never pay the seller. The buyers of these cars never receive legal title, or only a forged title. If you have been a victim of these people, please file a report with the Ramsey, NJ police department, Detective Brad Smith, and the Bergen County DA - Mr. Benzel. This is wide ranging across many states. Do not do business at all with these people"

They are now closed down assets ceased by FBI
I hope non of you guys had dealings with them . They had a lot of cool cars but I always had a bad feeling about them. :) I learned to trust my instincts over the years especially with cars

I knew of this place, I had a bad feeling too. Also heard bad things about them from my car buddies in NJ.