PDA

View Full Version : New Track to replace TWS

Herrsss
09-24-2014, 03:30 PM
Howdy all,

I just got word the the Blubonnet Racing Circuit is moving forward with their plans to build what looks to ba an amazing track just outside of Brenham, Texas . . . perhaps the Bluebell cows will come race!!!

Check out www.clubtrackholdings.com for more information.

Thank goodnewss some investors have stepped forward to replace the iconic Texas World Speedway slated to shut down in May 2015 to become . . . gasp . . . a subdivision outside of College Station!

FLATOUT
09-24-2014, 03:41 PM
Now this will be great if it comes to fruition.

XSnake
09-24-2014, 03:45 PM
Hopefully it's out in the middle of nowhere and won't have to deal with some stupid sound ordinance

FLATOUT
09-24-2014, 03:59 PM
Hopefully it's out in the middle of nowhere and won't have to deal with some stupid sound ordinance

It is in the middle of nowhere, but still close to a great town (Brenham). Sadly just looking at their site I see sound monitoring equipment that is scheduled to be installed. It's a wonderful location if they pull it off.

slowhatch
09-24-2014, 04:43 PM
Its even closer to us than TWS, in like flynn.

Dusty1
09-25-2014, 11:36 AM
Already have neighbors complaining about the noise, just have to outweigh that with the economic upside.

Richard

Shooter
09-25-2014, 01:07 PM
Looks like a mildly similar track layout to TWS. Sound monitoring equipment bothers me though. I'll be positive and hope they can make it work.

Herrsss
09-25-2014, 01:16 PM
This will be a Private Placement Memorandum and as such there are still a couple of registrations to finalize which will allow us to send out a link with all the information next week.

However here's some in behind the scene info on what we are doing to make work.

There have been tons of track over the years that are "pie in the sky" ideas. This one has well over 1600 man hours from my development staff and hundreds of volunteer hours from Club and Racing officials literally nationwide. It's being put together with the active input of the clubs and professional managed by my staff. The track will employ a full time manager who is very experienced and is currently with one of the major tracks.

To protect our timeline we have contracts and have options on multiple land sites. The Wonderhill property is the smallest of them all at 200-277 acres and the one we are focused on. We also are have larger acreage a little further out of Brenham also with great elevation. Additionally there is 397 acres in Cleveland and 347 acres between Huntsville and Livingston.

Reasoning is simple if we hit a roadblock that's unanticipated and it's to costly to get remedied there are multiple options out there and we can keep going. Yes it costs more but this is how we do new subdivisions you have to have options.

Money

Regardless of how the money comes in NONE is being spent on this pre purchase work, development, or due diligence.

That's coming out of my pocket as it should, If there are losses then I alone will absorb them as a cost of doing business and finding a replacement for TWS. I hate these so called projects where the promoter puts together 800,000 in investors funds and pays for the feasibility study, his salary and nothing ever comes from it.

So donations will be held in escrow until we make purchase.

Note funds and equity investments both are handled as commitments drawn against as needed and then with a letter of draw that will explain exactly what the funds are going to be used for.

For example if a qualified Investor says they will buy 250,000 in notes there will have no cash draws until the land purchase in very late December or January. Following this there will be a draw in Feb for underground, March for utilities and so forth. Each time we I'll draw a prorated share form each investor.

This will reduce the debt on the track and at the same time allows investors to insure i that their money is being spent wisely and they can see the progress.

It also means that someone committing to x dollars in notes does not have to come up with all the money up front hopefully increasing participation from each investor.

A full Track business plan, Private Placement Memorandum, actuarial projections, and rough site plans will be online on a separate password protected site next week. All through the process there will be weekly updates and tons of photos allowing everyone Partner, Investor, Donor, and Users to follow the progress.

These investments are for Qualified Investors only.

This is about doing the track right the first time, both financially and structurally, giving the clubs equity for the donations and note purchases it's members make so that in the end it's the clubs that will control the destiny of this project for 30-50 years.

Bottom line we need your help, and we really don't have an option TWS is closing which is the ONLY reason I even got involved with this effort.

Financially it's shooting ducks on a pond we have 44 weekends committed before the track is even built, we just need to insure it's built and operated correctly.

Full disclosure will come out next week, thanks for your interest and understand we are working to reduce the minimum note purchase amount to be inclusive however I'm counting on some to buy much larger blocks to reduce the number of notices and frankly take advantage of the secured notes.

Charles Von Schmidt is heading up this project

Herrsss
09-25-2014, 01:19 PM
Looks like a mildly similar track layout to TWS. Sound monitoring equipment bothers me though. I'll be positive and hope they can make it work.

Nobody wants sound monitoring but if this comes to pass it certainly beats the alternative of no track

Late Apex
10-09-2014, 06:38 AM
Thanks for posting this and the updates as Im really excited about it down the road.