PDA

View Full Version : Awesome job and congrats to SRT, Viper Exchange, and Riley DP. FIRST PLACE at COTA

Late Apex
09-21-2014, 02:04 PM
The sun came out and it was a great race especially for all the Vipers taking FIRST place in both categories at COTA yesterday. Lots of Viper fans and a great after the race gathering and celebration by the Houston Viper Club. Ben showed up also to talk about the race with his trophy in hand!! This was crucial for SRT in the points and Petite Le Mans will be really important now to take the championship. GM had a bad showing which made it even better.

Track Pack
09-21-2014, 02:06 PM
Agreed, congrats SRT!

FLATOUT
09-21-2014, 02:18 PM
Awesome hanging out with you Mark! Been way to long since we last had a chance to catch up.

Late Apex
09-21-2014, 05:15 PM
Awesome hanging out with you Mark! Been way to long since we last had a chance to catch up. Ditto my man and hope you guys had a safe and fun drive back. Hope to see you soon. Hey the wine tasting tour coming up sounds good.........

JonB ~ PartsRack
09-22-2014, 12:30 PM
Awesome event and results, congrats due all around.

GOOD ON YOU for owners who were able to attend...

Slithr
09-22-2014, 12:55 PM
Mark, if was fun to hang out with you and Cheryl! Thanks for the tip on turn 15 .... best seats in the house with the double hairpins right in front of us. I expect a full report after you guys run COTA next Fri.

Late Apex
09-22-2014, 01:58 PM
Mark, if was fun to hang out with you and Cheryl! Thanks for the tip on turn 15 .... best seats in the house with the double hairpins right in front of us. I expect a full report after you guys run COTA next Fri. We really enjoyed hanging out with you and B too. Yes those seats were the best by far and cannot imagine the price for the upcoming F1 race for those same seats. Ouch. We will give you the full report on COTA and the weather forecast is perfect!!!!!!! See you at the Oct. club wine tour hopefully.

Dusty1
09-23-2014, 03:47 PM
Nice to see you last weekend and looking forward to Saturday, see you on track! Guess we are hanging out and having fun!

Richard