PDA

View Full Version : NY/CT Holiday Part 1/25/2014!!!

ViperTony
11-14-2013, 09:25 AM
The NY/CT Viper Club’s biggest extravaganza of the year is approaching. January 25, 2014 at the beautiful Dorrall Arrowwood Resort in White Plains, NY!

* HOLIDAY PARTY * HOLIDAY PARTY * HOLIDAY PARTY *

WHERE:
Dorral Arrowwood
975 Anderson Hill Road
Rye Brook, NY 10573
http://www.doralarrowwood.com

COST:
Member or Associate Member $ 55
Members 1st Guest $ 70
Members Additional Guests $ 95
Sponsors/Advertisers $ 95

PAYMENTS:
All payments for the even must be received by January 17th, 2014. This event does require pre-payment and RSVP. Payment can be made through PayPal using this link! http://nyct-viperclub.com/HolidayParty2014.htm

Door Prizes!!!*
Raffle Prizes!!!*
Auction Item(s)!!!*
*Details coming soon!

WHAT:
6:00pm – 7:00pm Cocktail Hour
Butler Passed Hors D ’Oeuvres:
- Miniature Crab Cakes
- Asian Meatballs
- Crisp Sesame Chicken with Honey Mustard Sauce
- Sweet Sausage, Roasted Peppers and Smoked Mozzarella wrapped in Puff Pastry
- Coconut Shrimp with Fruit Chutney
- Lobster Salad on Potato Crisp with Dill
- Cherry Tomatoes and Mozzarella with Fresh Basil

7:00pm to 11:00pm Open Bar

7:00pm to 11:00pm Dinner
- Salad Bar with Dressings
- Sliced Grilled Marinated Chicken
- Atlantic Salmon with Capers and Lemon Beurre Blanc
- Chicken Parmesan with Plum Tomato Sauce
- Penne Vodka with Garlic Bread and Parmesan Cheese
- Steamed White Rice Pilaf and Roasted Potatoes
- Steam Seasonal Vegatables
- Carving Stations:
o Oven Roasted Filet Mignon with Sauce Bernaise
o Roasted Vermont Turkey Breast with Cranberrry-Orange Relish, Gravy and Breads
- Dessert Buffet:
o Chef’s Selection of Pastries, Cookies and Brownies
o Chocolate Fountain!!!!
o Fresh Fruit, Strawberries, Pound Cake, Marshamallows, Pretzels and Rice Crisy Cake
o Freshly Brewed Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee and Herbal Teas

RSVP today!!!!

On behalf of Chuck, Ed and Mike we look forward to celebrating the holiday season NY/CT Viper Club style!!!!

Thanks,
Tony, Chuck, Ed and Mike!

ViperTony
11-14-2013, 09:43 AM
I'd like to add that any region is welcome to attend our holiday party. NY/CT welcomes you but be prepared....and hide your sheep! :cool:

ViperTony
11-27-2013, 09:51 AM
RSVP List:
Mike + Melissa
Ed + Courtney
ACR Steve
Russ + Mo
Steve D + 3
ViperTony + 3
Matt & Linda
Chuck+1

ViperTony
12-18-2013, 05:40 PM
:smileys-car-drivingHoliday Party Update! :smileys-car-driving

Special Room Discount
Dorral Arrowwood has blocked off rooms for us at a discounted rate including breakfast for two guests. The rooms will be blocked off for January 25th only and the discount valid until January 3rd!! Book early to reserve your room! If you're planning to stay the night and would like a room follow these instructions then use this link to book the special rate: https://reservations.ihotelier.com/crs/g_reservation.cfm?groupID=1158268&hotelID=14117

On behalf of Chuck, Mike and Ed we look forward to celebrating the holiday with you NY/CT style!!! :dude3:

viperjimmy
01-06-2014, 07:38 PM
Hey I need to do 2 members and 1 guest, no option for that, and also need to put 2 member numbers. Since this is for 2013, VCA numbers, not VOA numbers? I realize this is not the normal for but not the only one in this situation.

99ACR
01-06-2014, 07:51 PM
Tony,

Would you add two more to the list? Looking forward to the party.

Dennis & Sherri Brown

ViperTony
01-07-2014, 07:11 AM
Tony,

Would you add two more to the list? Looking forward to the party.

Dennis & Sherri Brown

Absolutely!! If you plan on staying overnight at the Dorrall book your room today for the discounted rate.

Thanks!

ViperTony
01-07-2014, 07:13 AM
Hey I need to do 2 members and 1 guest, no option for that, and also need to put 2 member numbers. Since this is for 2013, VCA numbers, not VOA numbers? I realize this is not the normal for but not the only one in this situation.

Jimmy, just do two transactions: One Member + 1 Guest, then do another transaction for 1 member.

ViperTony
01-07-2014, 04:03 PM
http://driveviper.com/forums/images/smilies/smileys-car-driving-109127.gifHoliday Party Update! http://driveviper.com/forums/images/smilies/smileys-car-driving-109127.gif

Special Room Discount Has Been Extended to 1/17!!!
Dorral Arrowwood has blocked off rooms for us at a discounted rate including breakfast for two guests. The rooms will be blocked off for January 25th only and the discount valid until January 17th!! Book early to reserve your room! If you're planning to stay the night and would like a room follow these instructions then use this link to book the special rate:https://reservations.ihotelier.com/c...&hotelID=14117 (https://reservations.ihotelier.com/crs/g_reservation.cfm?groupID=1158268&hotelID=14117)

RSVP List:
Mike + Melissa
Ed + Courtney
ACR Steve
Russ + Mo
Steve D + 3
ViperTony + 3
Matt & Linda
Chuck+1
Dennis + Sherri
Jimmy + 2?
Mike K + 1
Whitebeard?
Plum?
Scott?

Rosie
01-08-2014, 09:45 AM
Hi Tony,
Kerrie and I are thinking of coming to your holiday party. We really enjoyed ourselves on the fall foliage cruise.
Question, what is the rate at the hotel? The link says the rate has expired.
Thanks and hopefully well see you all in a couple of weeks.
Rusty

ViperTony
01-08-2014, 09:52 AM
Hi Tony,
Kerrie and I are thinking of coming to your holiday party. We really enjoyed ourselves on the fall foliage cruise.
Question, what is the rate at the hotel? The link says the rate has expired.
Thanks and hopefully well see you all in a couple of weeks.
Rusty

Rusty, you should be able to use the link until 1/17. I'll call Dorrall to correct it. The room rate is $159 and includes breakfast for two. In the meantime, you can visit their website www.doralarrowwood.com (http://www.doralarrowwood.com/) to make reservations. click on reservations then a new page will open and they have to click on group reservations and put in the attendee code 10000110260 and that will link to the group information make your reservation.

RSVP List:
Mike + Melissa
Ed + Courtney
ACR Steve
Russ + Mo
Steve D + 3
ViperTony + 3
Matt & Linda
Chuck+1
Dennis + Sherri
Jimmy + 2?
Mike K + 1
Whitebeard?
Plum?
Scott?
Big Bill
Rusty+1?

Fang10
01-09-2014, 02:16 PM
Rusty, you should be able to use the link until 1/17. I'll call Dorrall to correct it. The room rate is $159 and includes breakfast for two. In the meantime, you can visit their website www.doralarrowwood.com (http://www.doralarrowwood.com/) to make reservations. click on reservations then a new page will open and they have to click on group reservations and put in the attendee code 10000110260 and that will link to the group information make your reservation.

RSVP List:
Mike + Melissa
Ed + Courtney
ACR Steve
Russ + Mo
Steve D + 3
ViperTony + 3
Matt & Linda
Chuck+1
Dennis + Sherri
Jimmy + 2?
Mike K + 1
Whitebeard?
Plum?
Scott?
Big Bill
Rusty+1?'

Jimmy and Juliana +1

ViperTony
01-09-2014, 04:20 PM
Jimmy and Juliana +1

I stand corrected! :p

RSVP List:
Mike + Melissa
Ed + Courtney
ACR Steve
Russ + Mo
Steve D + 3
ViperTony + 3
Matt & Linda
Chuck+1
Dennis + Sherri
Jimmy + Juliana+1
Mike K + 1
Whitebeard?
Plum?
Scott?
Big Bill
Rusty+1?

Fang10
01-09-2014, 05:01 PM
I stand corrected! :p

RSVP List:
Mike + Melissa
Ed + Courtney
ACR Steve
Russ + Mo
Steve D + 3
ViperTony + 3
Matt & Linda
Chuck+1
Dennis + Sherri
Jimmy + Juliana+1
Mike K + 1
Whitebeard?
Plum?
Scott?
Big Bill
Rusty+1?

Much appreciated Toni..I was starting to feel like "Casper" the ghost...BOO!..ooopps ..wrong Holiday

ViperTony
01-15-2014, 10:25 AM
A little over a week away!! Reminder to book your room by 1/17 to take advantage of the room discount.

RSVP List:
Mike + Melissa
Ed
ACR Steve
Russ + Mo
Steve D + 3
ViperTony + 3
Matt & Linda
Chuck+1
Dennis + Sherri
Jimmy + Juliana+1
Mike K + 1
Steve & Maria
Steve C.
Steve Johnson+1
Whitebeard?
Plum?
Scott?
Big Bill
Rusty+1?

ViperTony
01-17-2014, 03:21 PM
Reminder: Today is the last day to reserve a room at Dorrall and take advantage of the NY/CT VOA room discount and breakfast package. https://reservations.ihotelier.com/crs/g_reservation.cfm?groupID=1158268&hotelID=14117 (https://reservations.ihotelier.com/crs/g_reservation.cfm?groupID=1158268&hotelID=14117)

Only one week to go!!!

A very special thanks to JonB @ PartsRack and NARRA for some very special raffle items. :anonymous:

RSVP List:
Mike + Melissa
Ed
ACR Steve
Russ + Mo
Steve D + 3
ViperTony + 3
Matt & Linda
Chuck+1
Dennis + Sherri
Jimmy + Juliana+1
Mike K + 1
Steve & Maria
Steve C.
Steve Johnson+1
Whitebeard
Scott?
Big Bill
Rusty+1?

whitebeard
01-17-2014, 07:12 PM
In, just booked room

ViperTony
01-17-2014, 08:56 PM
In, just booked room

Excellent!!!!

ViperTony
01-19-2014, 07:58 PM
A very special thanks to JonB @ PartsRack and NARRA for some very special raffle items. :anonymous:

RSVP List:
Mike + Melissa
Ed
ACR Steve
Russ + Mo
Steve D + 3
ViperTony + 3
Matt & Linda
Chuck+1
Dennis + Sherri
Jimmy + Juliana+1
Mike K + 1
Steve & Maria
Steve C.
Steve Johnson+1
Whitebeard
Big Bill
Rusty+1
Rocky + Chrissy
Joe O + Toni

Rosie
01-20-2014, 05:24 AM
We are confirmed. See you all Saturday!

dbow119
01-21-2014, 01:19 AM
Because of my crazy work schedule, I unfortunately will not be able to attend. I hope everyone has a great time and I can't wait to meet all of you at events!

XXX BLK
01-21-2014, 10:13 AM
Mr.T,

Rocky and Crissy are going…..let them know if you didn't receive payment
Joe Oneto and Toni will attend….taking care of payment today

ViperTony
01-21-2014, 10:17 AM
Mr.T,

Rocky and Crissy are going…..let them know if you didn't receive payment
Joe Oneto and Toni will attend….taking care of payment today

Thanks Adrian. I will update the RSVP list today. I know you're traveling but it would be nice to have Grandma Byrd in attendance Sat night. :p

XXX BLK
01-21-2014, 10:57 AM
Mr.T, my pleasure if anything changes on my end it will have to be a last minute decision if possible if not I understand.

ACR Steve
01-21-2014, 01:41 PM
Cant wait . Last year I was lost for 45 min trying to make it from the bar to Big Bill's car (hes my designated driver for the night ) :) yeh I am a light weight

ViperTony
01-22-2014, 02:26 PM
Mr.T, my pleasure if anything changes on my end it will have to be a last minute decision if possible if not I understand.

Just an FYI, my girls are very disappointed that you won't be there. Every time I mention a viper event they ask if Adrian is going to be there. LOL.

ViperTony
01-24-2014, 08:07 AM
RSVP List:
Mike + Melissa
Ed
ACR Steve
Russ + Mo
Steve D + 3
ViperTony + 3
Matt & Linda
Chuck+1
Jimmy + Juliana+1
Mike K + 1
Steve & Maria
Steve C.
Steve Johnson+1
Whitebeard
Big Bill
Rusty+1
Rocky + Chrissy
Joe O + Toni
Gary G + 1
Vincent S.
Dennis + Sherri?
Dennis O.

99ACR
01-24-2014, 04:30 PM
Tony, Sorry, just paid, I hope it's not to late

Dennis

ViperTony
01-24-2014, 04:36 PM
Tony, Sorry, just paid, I hope it's not to late

Dennis

Dennis!!! No, not at all. You're all set + 1. Thanks - Tony

JonB ~ PartsRack
01-24-2014, 07:11 PM
I hope you have clear skies, calm winds, and it warms up to freezing............

ViperTony
01-24-2014, 10:34 PM
Thanks Jon. At this point anything above Zero degrees is a win up here.

whitebeard
01-25-2014, 09:43 AM
I have to back out from tonight's events. Some issues in the family........

I was REALLY looking forward to this.

ViperTony
01-25-2014, 02:15 PM
I have to back out from tonight's events. Some issues in the family........

I was REALLY looking forward to this.

No worries. Family always comes first. There will be plenty of other event opportunities for us to embarrass (er I mean) meet you. :p

ViperTony
01-26-2014, 12:44 PM
I'd like to thank everyone that came out last night for the party. I believe everyone survived, I think. :p Great big thank you to PartsRack, NARRA and PowerPlant Motorsports for the raffle items last night and for helping sponsor our event. One of the most memorable holiday parties I can remember in some time and an excellent turnout despite the weather! It was great to see the excitement and fun everyone has for the VOA. 2014 is going to be epic for NY/CT!!!!

Hopefully, pictures will be coming soon. The only picture I have is actually a video of Jimmy dancing. Fortuntely, for Jimmy, the lighting was too dark and the video is no good. ;)

ACR Steve
01-27-2014, 09:40 AM
Great party everyone.

Hats off to the board, I know they worked hard on making the night the great success that it was .... great seeing everyone :)

P.S. what happens in the NY/CT party stays in NY/CT party :)

ViperTony
01-27-2014, 12:12 PM
P.S. what happens in the NY/CT party stays in NY/CT party :)

What party? I know nothing. :p

Just A Dream
01-27-2014, 01:19 PM
I must say it was as always a great time and a lot of fun. it was nice to see and meet some new faces and whats in store for the year to come. For those of you who did not make it this year you were very much missed. ....One thing though.....I did at one time during the evening feel bumped into and a little shaken up, I thought everything was fine until the night went on......sure enough there was a single handed onslaught to take over the reigns of winning the raffles. NOT to mention any names, but I have been dethroned. left on the side of the road to rot like a dead carcass.......So BILL, enjoy your winnings, I am making a full run for those raffle tickets next year .

See you all soon

Russ

Fang10
02-01-2014, 11:29 AM
Cant wait . Last year I was lost for 45 min trying to make it from the bar to Big Bill's car (hes my designated driver for the night ) :) yeh I am a light weight

Hey Steeeeevvvvvvvvieeeeeee! I know you and I can become very competitive with each other. However, this year I take first place in the light weight division! It even won JIMMMMYYYYYY the "big one"! ..........ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz..........!

Fang10
02-01-2014, 11:36 AM
What party? I know nothing. :p

Tony, you stole my line!

KRATEDISEASE
02-01-2014, 12:46 PM
I would come but I am afraid that I would just get thrown out as soon as i arrive !!

ViperTony
02-01-2014, 12:48 PM
I would come but I am afraid that I would just get thrown out as soon as i arrive !!

Why? Are you a red viper owner?