PDA

View Full Version : South Central Texas Viper Club, Inc offically voted to join Viper Owners Association

TexasTonka
11-13-2013, 10:42 PM
First I would like to thank everyone who took the time to vote in this historic move for the South Central Texas Viper Club. I know there has been a LOT of information to take in, and I thank you for reading over it all and making your own opinion to cast your vote.

South Central Texas Viper Club's majority voted to join the Viper Owners Association as an official region. As of January 1st 2014 South Central Texas Viper Club will break all ties with VCA and become affiliated with VOA.

What this means for you as a member:
You are currently a VCA member until New Years 2013, however if you renew your VCA membership for 2014 I have no idea where your dues money will go as our VCA region is dissolved as of midnight Dec 31st 2013.
You will have the opportunity to join the VOA very soon for 2014, of which there is a local region that your dues will go to for events such as the Southwest Rendezvous, Christmas party and other meals and entertainment.
A full list of VOA member benefits will come out with the finalized bylaws very soon. And YES for all that have been asking, there will be a professional magazine for the VOA, it will be a quarterly publication.

I understand there were several of you that voted to stay independent. I certainly respect that and your board is working on ways that we can have you be an official member of our local region only. This may take some time to work out so please be patient.

With the switch to VOA we are seeking one or more people who are interested in moving our website to a new domain name as well as a redesign of our webpage. Anyone interested in working on this project please reply to this email, the entire region would greatly appreciate it!

FrgMstr
11-13-2013, 11:11 PM
Good for you guys down south!

FLATOUT
11-14-2013, 05:53 AM
Great see! Houston just held a vote and had the same outcome:D

Silver04
11-14-2013, 08:17 AM
Wahoo...Glad to hear I will be allowed to talk to y'all again!!! Hope the drive on Saturday ended up ok.

My wife is a web guru and will be interested in helping with any website stuff, once you get to that point...just let me know. I guess this means I better let her know she has some pro bono work coming her way...:dancingman:

MoparBoyy
11-14-2013, 08:32 AM
congrats guys!

TexasTonka
11-14-2013, 08:43 AM
Glad to hear we have some IT support!

Chris and I will need to get with you offline sometime soon to look into swapping our domain, email address and redo our webpage links. Appreciate the offer!

Scott Mannny
11-14-2013, 10:52 AM
Congrats to all of you!!!!!!

Lets Hope the other Texas regions join us soon!!

FLATOUT
11-14-2013, 11:34 AM
Wahoo...Glad to hear I will be allowed to talk to y'all again!!! Hope the drive on Saturday ended up ok.

My wife is a web guru and will be interested in helping with any website stuff, once you get to that point...just let me know. I guess this means I better let her know she has some pro bono work coming her way...:dancingman:

I would bet Texas had more banned VCA members than any other state LOL.

It's like a family reunion.

TexasTonka
11-18-2013, 03:22 PM
There have been quite a few people sign up in the first hours of registration! We are working our way to be a strong region in the new VOA!

SmoknTires
11-28-2013, 03:33 PM
Congrats guys. Glad you're onboard.

Michael
12-10-2013, 08:42 AM
Man, talk about jumping through hurdles to finally get here.
I'm back !!!
Did you miss me? (LOL)

Shooter
12-10-2013, 10:00 AM
I would bet Texas had more banned VCA members than any other state LOL.

It's like a family reunion.

Lol Andy.

I think JonB's whole region was banned at one time though. They might have us beat. :)

viperj
12-11-2013, 01:11 AM
Tonka, how do I get the (VOA Mamba Member) to show? Let me know. Thanks.

viperj
12-11-2013, 01:14 AM
Nevermind, I got it. HAHA

TexasTonka
01-05-2014, 11:21 PM
Good for you guys down south!

Great see! Houston just held a vote and had the same outcome:D

congrats guys!

Congrats to all of you!!!!!!

Lets Hope the other Texas regions join us soon!!

Congrats guys. Glad you're onboard.

Man, talk about jumping through hurdles to finally get here.
I'm back !!!
Did you miss me? (LOL)

Lol Andy.

I think JonB's whole region was banned at one time though. They might have us beat. :)

Tonka, how do I get the (VOA Mamba Member) to show? Let me know. Thanks.

Guys we are VERY GLAD to be part of the VOA and we are slowly gaining members. There has been a lot of flat out lies going around Texas unfortunately but we are being the bigger club and not trying to combat them at their own level. We are having our planning meeting on the 18th in Lockhart (BBQ Capital of Texas) if you all would like to join you are more than welcome, just take the Texas Autobahn all the way down to Lockhart, it is only one exit off Tollway 130 so you WILL NEED TO SLOW DOWN under 170mph to make the exit.... you know who you are...

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, I got it. HAHA

ViperJ- This Jesse? or do we have two in the Valley now?

Michael
01-17-2014, 11:40 AM
Just a reminder:

Annual South Central Texas Viper Club meeting tomorrow, Saturday, 01/18/2014.
Location: Smitty's Market "Barbecue", Lockhart, Texas. (208 S. Commerce St - adjacent the square).
Time: 10:00am (eat) / meeting upstairs at 10:30am. Note: This is a "Cash Only" restaurant. They do have an ATM on the premises.

For those interested, the President will be doing a caravan to the restaurant.
Meeting location is the Hampton Inn parking lot located at 17702 IH-35, Schertz, TX. It is behind Bill Miller at the intersection of I-35 and 3009, also known as Roy Richard Drive.
Arrival Time: 09:00
Departure Time: 09:15

Even though I reside around the corner from Lockhart and Smitty's Market, My spouse and I are going to drive to the caravan meeting location in Schertz.
Hope to see many of you there, and all of you at the restaurant.

It is encouraged that members from the Northern areas of the state consider doing a caravan; volunteers to lead if any, are encouraged to contact the Pres' Kurt to further coordinate this.
The weather is supposed to be outstanding - so this is an excellent opportunity to get the Vipers out for a drive.

See ya .....