PDA

View Full Version : Driven By Purpose DARE Event Sunday 9/21 Meet up to Drive in

v10enomous
09-15-2014, 09:12 AM
There are a few cars meeting up at the Sheraton Tara Hotel in Parsippany at 8:45 Sunday 9/21 to drive in to the Driven by Purpose DARE event together. Any type of car is welcome to drive along viper or otherwise and registered or just spectator. The ride in was as good as the event last time.

https://www.facebook.com/drivenbypurposeevent/photos/pcb.832132480164138/832122900165096/?type=1&theater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNHYJUtSQcg

JerseyGTS
09-16-2014, 08:20 PM
In somewhat related news, is there a bumblebee gen v heading the op's way?? I'm coming over this weekend for my test drive!!

v10enomous
09-16-2014, 09:03 PM
In somewhat related news, is there a bumblebee gen v heading the op's way?? I'm coming over this weekend for my test drive!!

Jeesh ! I haven't even driven it yet myself... ahahahaha!!

swexlin
09-17-2014, 06:31 AM
Charlie, this is a little far for me to attend, but it would almost be worth it see that new Snake!

NJDAVE
09-19-2014, 07:48 AM
Charlie
I am in for sure on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing your new Snake in person. I will meet you guys @ 8:45am at the Tara.
Looking forward to a great day!

v10enomous
09-19-2014, 08:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kElYkrSqdCI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h31ONHjhdlE

intense
09-19-2014, 09:25 PM
Going to be a good day. See you guys at the Tara.

v10enomous
09-20-2014, 07:49 PM
So far so good right now. Forecast changed a few times so we'll see how it looks in the morning.

v10enomous
09-21-2014, 06:13 AM
It's raining a little here now and there are showers forecast for mid day in Saddle River so I'm out for today.

HobokenViper
09-22-2014, 09:33 AM
Great show and good seeing you guys. Sorry I wasn't able to hang out more but I had a bunch of family and friends that kept arriving to the show and wanted to meet at my car. I never even got to take a full walk around the grounds to see everything, but from what I saw, there were some of the most amazing cars on the planet at this event. And I loved the new Bumblebee Charlie!!! Congrats!!!

PS: Maybe it was just where I was parked, but there seemed to be an abundance of snobby and deuschbaggy guys at the show this year. The Ferrari owners near my car refused to even speak to me when I went over to compliment them on their cars as if owning a Viper meant I was a lower life form such as the slime on their shoes, and a few of the Lambo owners near me fired up their engines every 10 minutes as if it was a scheduled Disney ride and revved their engines to redline while blasting rap music. I haven't seen people so needing attention since I was in high school from some of the most insecure kids trying to prove they had bigger willies than they actually had. And guess who won all the trophies? Exactly those guys.....

v10enomous
09-22-2014, 10:07 AM
Yes... It was great to see a NJ Viper alumni there.

Great show and good seeing you guys. Sorry I wasn't able to hang out more but I had a bunch of family and friends that kept arriving to the show and wanted to meet at my car. I never even got to take a full walk around the grounds to see everything, but from what I saw, there were some of the most amazing cars on the planet at this event. And I loved the new Bumblebee Charlie!!! Congrats!!!

PS: Maybe it was just where I was parked, but there seemed to be an abundance of snobby and deuschbaggy guys at the show this year. The Ferrari owners near my car refused to even speak to me when I went over to compliment them on their cars as if owning a Viper meant I was a lower life form such as the slime on their shoes, and a few of the Lambo owners near me fired up their engines every 10 minutes as if it was a scheduled Disney ride and revved their engines to redline while blasting rap music. I haven't seen people so needing attention since I was in high school from some of the most insecure kids trying to prove they had bigger willies than they actually had. And guess who won all the trophies? Exactly those guys.....

intense
09-22-2014, 06:26 PM
And guess who won all the trophies? Exactly those guys.....

Sounds familiar. Same thing every event.