PDA

View Full Version : I saw you this morning DIGGS 1

LeadfootRT10
09-09-2014, 01:01 PM
I don't know who you are or if you're even a member, but i saw you this morning a little after 7 on Priest st, and you have one fine Gen II ACR.

http://i.imgur.com/lqcHt0p.jpg

GABOON
09-09-2014, 07:00 PM
hey lead foot thats a nice picture--- i like the clarity!! should have followed him? lots of fine spare parts! hope to see you saturday!

stryfe
09-09-2014, 07:43 PM
wheels!

LeadfootRT10
09-10-2014, 01:30 AM
Stryfe! Did you make a surprise visit to phoenix??? I've never actually seen your car but I known it's an ACR in Steel, right???

WhiteSnake
09-10-2014, 02:48 AM
Gaboon, Hope you can make it down Sat.
Stryfe, you going to be in town this sat? If you are, why not join us for the Museum and dinner?
LF, where have you been hiding?

GABOON
09-10-2014, 09:39 AM
Whitesnake, will be there, cruising down there with new members jon and rhonda;

stryfe
09-10-2014, 11:02 PM
I don't have any stripes (or those famous BBS's) on my car. My foot is out of action for a while so no clutch action at this time.

GABOON
09-11-2014, 11:48 AM
wheels!

Stryfe,

sorry you have clutch activator problem! if i remember right and rumor correct maybe you could contact Vince and Vi; heard that he has a special, one of a kind hitch thingie on the McClaren just for towing snakes-- don't know for sure? Perhaps you could borrow the tow car and join us Saturday; i think the tow car is auto trans! sure be a great picture anyway!http://driveviper.com/forums/images/smilies/witless.png

GABOON
09-11-2014, 07:19 PM
whitesnake, jim sutton( i brought him to lake pleasant event) joined voa today and got reply that he has to renew membership in 3 months; thats wrong, right? his car is at dealership here in prescott and its a alarm issue--- i had to take my manuals to dealership and show them solution-- guess us up here better start using snakedoc at airpark! hey, i recruited 2 new members so do i win a door prize? see you saturday.....

LeadfootRT10
09-11-2014, 09:13 PM
whitesnake, jim sutton( i brought him to lake pleasant event) joined voa today and got reply that he has to renew membership in 3 months; thats wrong, right? his car is at dealership here in prescott and its a alarm issue--- i had to take my manuals to dealership and show them solution-- guess us up here better start using snakedoc at airpark! hey, i recruited 2 new members so do i win a door prize? see you saturday.....

We all have to renew our membership in three months. His dues would have been prorated for the remainder of the year. He only paid for the last three months of this year. Good work on the recruitment!!!