PDA

View Full Version : Driven by Purpose

HobokenViper
09-09-2014, 08:48 AM
Is anyone planning to go to the Driven by Purpose DARE car show in Upper Saddle River, NJ on Sunday, September 21st? It's one of the biggest and best events of the year and is only 15 minutes from the Tappan Zee bridge. Anyone want to meet in Westchester and drive over together? Details are below.

Members -

That time of year is coming up fast! On September 21, 2014 over 400 exotic cars will gather in Upper Saddle River to celebrate the 3rd Annual Driven by Purpose for DARE Event!

The response so far has been incredible with more cars registering each day and more sponsors joining by the minute.

This is going our biggest event ever!

We have joined up with many companies, dealerships and car groups to make this event huge!

Corporate Representation Includes:
Rolls Royce
Bentley

Dealership Representation Includes:
Austin Martin of Summit
Paul Miller Rolls Royce
Paul Miller Porche
Miller Motors of Greenwich, McLaren
Wide World Ferrari
Jack Daniels Porsche
High Marques
Auto Exotica

Service Provider Representation Includes:
Corsa Motors
Clear Image
Martino Auto Concepts
Driving Impressions
Exoticcars USA
All In The Details

Car Clubs Joining Forces:
North East Italian Car Club
Exotics 4 Life
Cars & Croissants
Driving Force Club
Bergen County Cars and Caffe

We have many others getting on board each day to make this event huge!

The Concours d'Elegance will feature an exclusive group of 40 truly special cars! This group will be judged by a panel of 25 experts to determine the finest exotic car of the day!

Important! If you would like to be considered for the Concours d'Elegance please note this in your registration email!

If you have not yet registered email with your car info for approval! Only those who register will be permitted into this great event! Spots are going quick!

As always we encourage you to invite others with exotics to attend as well but they must register to be placed on the guest list! No unregistered cars will be permitted into the event!

Many exciting details will follow!

Visit us on Facebook!

HobokenViper
09-09-2014, 08:52 AM
Forgot one detail. If you want to go and have your car in the event, you have to register with them ahead of time by emailing the following email address, and they will let you know of your acceptance. They do not let cars into the event that are not pre-registered and pre-approved as they only want special cars like ours in the show.
Drivenbypurposeevent@gmail.com

HobokenViper
09-15-2014, 10:24 PM
In a big surprise, I got word today that they want my car in the Concours event at this show. Surprised because they are typically all about Italian and European exotics, and only 40 of the 400+ cars are deemed worthy of being included in the concours event. This must be a first or something for a Viper to be considered for anything in this show. Come on out and show some love!!!

HobokenViper
09-15-2014, 10:27 PM
Almost forgot, address for the event is:

395 West Saddle River Road
Upper Saddle River, NJ

Goes from 10am-2pm, Sunday, Sept 21st

plumcrazy
09-16-2014, 05:30 AM
its a great show. ill be there at some point sunday

SlateEd
09-16-2014, 07:39 AM
Hey Aaron - I knew there was something same day when we talked about this at Pound Ridge - If I can get my car out I'll be going to the Splash Brunch in Westport, but hope to catch a DBP event eventually.

vipertank
09-16-2014, 09:42 PM
I have a bachelor party the night before...so, you know, probably not. Maybe next time!