PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma Holiday party

chesapeake07
11-12-2013, 04:50 PM
From our regional president...
Tuesday, December 3rd @ 6:30 pm is the date and time of our annual Christmas Party. If it is a nice night, we will be reserving the front parking spaces for our Vipers. It should hold six to seven cars, so if anyone gets there early make sure to park in front of the Café.

It will be held at the Picasso Café in Oklahoma City (3009 East Paseo), in the Paseo Arts district (North of NE23rd and Walker). Appetizers will be provided by your club and dinner / drinks will be on you. This year we are going to participate in the Toys for Tots program and we would like to have everyone to bring an wrapped toy to the Christmas party. There will be some Super Fantastic Door prizes and make sure you bring your check book, because we will have some very cool auction items that every Viper nut would love to have in their Viper collection. Proceeds of the auction will go to our regional treasury to help fund the upcoming year events.

This is just a reminder, with the weather turning cold like today!! Please remember that with our cars having a tremendous amount of torque and with cold tires and pavement. The possibility of “snap-spinning” the car using on-ramps, off-ramps is a reality!! You really need to be very, very careful!!

The restaurant is wanting a head count on the people attending, so we need you to RSVP this week if possible.

jbowling
11-13-2013, 11:44 AM
Anything in the Tulsa region??

chesapeake07
11-13-2013, 04:29 PM

Last year we did a day at Hallett Raceway then dinner and an evening at a Tulsa Bed & Breakfast. We offered it again this year with very little interest from the members from Tulsa & surrounding areas. If you have any ideas or suggestions, let me know. We can try to put an event on the schedule for next year.

Greg

Scott Mannny
11-13-2013, 04:34 PM

If you can, we would really like to have you join us Dec 3rd at our Christmas party!!!! Just let us now how many you are bringing.

Scott Mannny
11-13-2013, 04:36 PM
We will be racing at Hallet this Sunday. Why don't you come out and join us??? If you don't want to track your car thats Ok, just come out and watch.

jbowling
11-14-2013, 12:18 PM
I was planning to get out there anyway. I haven't been too active before when I was a VCA member as it seemed most everything was happening in OKC. I'd love to make it out to the Christmas party but being in OKC on a Tuesday night would be really tough (single dad).

chesapeake07
11-14-2013, 01:54 PM
I was planning to get out there anyway. I haven't been too active before when I was a VCA member as it seemed most everything was happening in OKC. I'd love to make it out to the Christmas party but being in OKC on a Tuesday night would be really tough (single dad).

WE understand...we will have a meeting in January/February that will schedule many events for 2014. Keep your eyes out for emails and posting here to find the actual date. You are always welcome, we want you to be part of our great bunch of people.

jbowling
11-14-2013, 02:04 PM
Great, thanks all.

Scott Mannny
11-14-2013, 03:00 PM
Great, thanks all.

Have you been getting our emails on past events?? If not PM me your email address and I will put you on the list. We want to involve all of the Tulsa members, but just not had a good response in the past. I'm sure that will change this coming year!! Can you come to Hallet this Sunday??? We will be there all day and especially if it in the 70's, bring the kids!!!!

jbowling
11-15-2013, 09:06 AM
I've been getting some emails but I'll shoot you a PM anyway just to be sure I'm on the list. I am planning on coming down Sunday if at all possible!

Thanks again!

jbowling
11-17-2013, 05:46 PM
Sorry guys, couldn't make it out today, stuck working!! Next time!!

jrod
11-18-2013, 01:08 PM
I plan to make this event.

chesapeake07
11-18-2013, 01:11 PM
I plan to make this event.

Awesome, I look forward to meeting you.