PDA

View Full Version : SRT Viper Cup Finals and More: Sebring Nove 22-23-24 FREE ADMISSION!

JonB ~ PartsRack
11-12-2013, 01:35 PM
Nov 22-24 | Sebring International Raceway, FL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnCso2_HOI0&list=PLEF220F17465041AD

* US GT Championship
--featuring GT-X class for spec ACR-X
* Whelen US TimeTrial Championship
* USPDE SOLO on Fri/Sat/Sun **** A FEW OPENINGS AVAIL TO DRIVE SEBRING ****
* Friday Test Day
* Saturday Night Champions Banquet
* Sunday GT90 Endurance Race
* GATE FEE WAIVED for Spectators Pace-Car PARADE LAPS Sat/Sun in Noon-Hour. No helmets needed. Hope to see you THERE !

www.narraonline.com

JonB

JonB ~ PartsRack
11-20-2013, 07:01 PM
HOPE TO SEE YOU AT SEBRING! JonB is enroute (closed Thurs-Mon)

No Charge admission. No-Charge Lunchtime Parade Laps. Some neat PACE CAR RIDES

We have an Audi-R8 and a TESLA S planned.......... Thanks to Lauri and to TeslaFL

Nov 22-24 | Sebring International Raceway, FL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnCso2_HOI0&list=PLEF220F17465041AD

* US GT Championship
--featuring GT-X class for spec ACR-X
* Whelen US TimeTrial Championship
* USPDE SOLO on Fri/Sat/Sun **** A FEW OPENINGS AVAIL TO DRIVE SEBRING ****
* Friday Test Day
* Saturday Night Champions Banquet
* Sunday GT90 Endurance Race
* GATE FEE WAIVED for Spectators Pace-Car PARADE LAPS Sat/Sun in Noon-Hour. No helmets needed. Hope to see you THERE !

www.narraonline.com

JonB

XSnake
11-20-2013, 08:15 PM
Looks like I'll be over on Sat and gonna have Archer do some setup on my car. Don't plan on running it though

ViperSRT
11-20-2013, 08:19 PM
I plan on trying to get there Sunday, weather permitting. Long drive Saturday so weather definitely plays a hand.

Hopefully the way in at Sebring is straight forward.

See you then Jon.

JonB ~ PartsRack
11-26-2013, 05:18 PM
WHAT A TREAT to see so many smiling Viper owners at Sebring in addition to NARRA-SRT cup regulars!!

RonS, MattT, AlexM, and [Queen]LaurieR, as well as DavidP, Jim and Cathy, Bob, Wayne, and several more I failed to imprint. THANKS for the hospitality and friendship.

And WOW, the EXTREME generousity of LauriR to step up and SPONSOR the Offical Pace Car when the Ringgold Dodge sponsored SRT Viper was sold and GONE, just a few days before the event! Panic....

Not many people would HAND a relative-stranger the keys to her mega-exotic for 100% track use......for THREE DAYS! My co-driver now has happy-wrinkles from grinning ear-to-ear in the Florida sun....

XSnake
11-26-2013, 07:20 PM
Good to see you too Jon and Doris