PDA

View Full Version : Z06 pricing

Policy Limits
08-21-2014, 09:32 PM
Leaked. Thoughts?

Viktimize
08-21-2014, 11:55 PM
Looks about just what I expected. 120k out the door price. Plus dealer upcharge for the first year or 2. All for a car that still isn't as nice or has as much value as a loaded Gen5 that they are giving away for under 100k.

swexlin
08-22-2014, 06:06 AM
It's coming with run-flats as well, by what they posted there.

SlateEd
08-22-2014, 06:46 AM
quick video to highlight some of the features on that build sheet. That pricing is right about what I would have expected after seeing it in April.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osO0dwOHm_Q

Drummerviper
08-22-2014, 09:00 AM
Not criticizing the post, and I understand why folks would be curious, including me. But , corvette pricing was something no one ever cared about on the forums back in the day.

Speaks volumes.

swexlin
08-22-2014, 09:54 AM
Carbon brakes and all that , still under 100 all-in. This would be my 2nd choice car, after the Gen 5. Good time to me an American sports-car fan!

FLATOUT
08-22-2014, 09:58 AM
Not criticizing the post, and I understand why folks would be curious, including me. But , corvette pricing was something no one ever cared about on the forums back in the day.

Speaks volumes.

I agree, and I think we can all agree thanks in large part to Viper these new Z06/ZR1 cars are a FAR cry from the C5 Z06's rated at 405hp. Because of Viper these Halo vettes have evolved to be competitive and at you guessed it at very similar price point once optioned out (not talking GTS, but TA's and SRT's). And I also feel the competition from Vette is what will push the Viper to either go away completely or add a supercharged option in the coming years.

ViperTony
08-22-2014, 12:58 PM
I agree, and I think we can all agree thanks in large part to Viper these new Z06/ZR1 cars are a FAR cry from the C5 Z06's rated at 405hp. Because of Viper these Halo vettes have evolved to be competitive and at you guessed it at very similar price point once optioned out (not talking GTS, but TA's and SRT's). And I also feel the competition from Vette is what will push the Viper to either go away completely or add a supercharged option in the coming years.

Yep. Competition is healthy for the Viper. The Corvette crowd has good reason to celebrate and cheer this new vette. Priced right and powerful, allegedly. Vette owners will be happy.

RedTanRT/10
08-22-2014, 02:30 PM
Policy Limits and Viper Smith are the target new generation viper owners, G5 defenders and serial posters, and each started a new thread on corvette pricing?????

Bill Pemberton
08-22-2014, 03:11 PM
Already taken in 4 C7s in trade for Gen Vs, and I can imagine this will be similar to the ZR1 sales ------- we will get those folks trading them in since no one can tell any difference in this or the standard Vette. Can hear it now, " So you got a new Vette." " Yeh , it is a Z06 ." " Oh, what is the difference?" " Well you see it has more horsepower, better brakes, cool rims and I got it for around 120K." " Wow, but how can you tell the difference in it and a regular Corvette."
" Well, I just told you and it also has a different hood and some neat aero add ons." " Oh, cool, I guess, but sure looks like all the other Vettes I have seen.""Visual daggers are thrown from the brown eyed gentleman towards the seemingly innocent , yet somewhat interested consumer, but the man with the questions just hasn't been convinced ..................it is just another Corvette, to him.

ViperSmith
08-22-2014, 03:22 PM
Policy Limits and Viper Smith are the target new generation viper owners, G5 defenders and serial posters, and each started a new thread on corvette pricing?????

I am not tied to a single brand. I am not a huge fan of the way the C7 looks, but the Z06 will be a serious contender and depending on how things are going for me next year I may order one (after the 1st year kinks are run out of it). I do like the fact it comes in an auto option, in reality I want something my wife can drive as well.

I think the C7 is a great car, for what it can do and its price point.

rw99
08-22-2014, 03:44 PM
No question in my mind that the 'vette is a very good sports car, and that the Z06 will be a great performance competitor to Viper TA.

That said, as per Bill P. above, I keep coming back to this pic from the corrals at the USCR race @ Seca:

Viper, Viper, Viper.
Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette, Vette...

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r257/rw99/ALMS%20Seca%202014/9c31c9a0656ca8bdb4354c74a028fd1a_zpseb3313b9.jpg

FLATOUT
08-22-2014, 03:49 PM
I got tired of the Vette scene, a million clubs, too many owners to keep up with, horrific hood pad murals on half of them. I can count on one hand the number of grotesquely painted/modded Vipers. In the Corvette community they hand you trophies for a dragon painted on the hood and a nitrous bottle mounted in the trunk that isn't filled or hooked up to anything.

Troublemaker
08-22-2014, 03:52 PM
You have to hand it to GM, it's a lot of car for the money. I still am a Viper fan, but that doesn't change the fact they did a good job with the car, well, except for the rear.

swexlin
08-22-2014, 03:55 PM
I got tired of the Vette scene, a million clubs, too many owners to keep up with, horrific hood pad murals on half of them. I can count on one hand the number of grotesquely painted/modded Vipers. In the Corvette community they hand you trophies for a dragon painted on the hood and a nitrous bottle mounted in the trunk that isn't filled or hooked up to anything.

Now that's funny, but true. You must have been to every show and cruise-in up in my area! Seriously, there are some very nice 'Vettes around here, and I wouldn't kick the new Z06 out of my garage.

Nine Ball
08-22-2014, 06:31 PM

LOL. Truth.

I must say, that our Viper cruises have been the fastest, of any other car club I've been in.

venomaholic
08-22-2014, 08:19 PM
Nice picture rw99. A Viper of any generation is a keeper while Corvettes need to be traded in for newer models every few years with the exception of the classics. The C7 is a performance bargain if you can get past the polarizing new styling.

Policy Limits
08-22-2014, 08:21 PM
Bill P nailed my thought process on it. Still incredible performance for the dough. But put a couple of big dudes in it and you're over 4000lbs on the weigh in. Great that manual transmission is an option and I like the targa option. Can probably get a nice example for 40 k in 12 months or so as second owner.

Mamba52
08-23-2014, 06:53 AM
Already taken in 4 C7s in trade for Gen Vs, and I can imagine this will be similar to the ZR1 sales ------- we will get those folks trading them in since no one can tell any difference in this or the standard Vette. Can hear it now, " So you got a new Vette." " Yeh , it is a Z06 ." " Oh, what is the difference?" " Well you see it has more horsepower, better brakes, cool rims and I got it for around 120K." " Wow, but how can you tell the difference in it and a regular Corvette."
" Well, I just told you and it also has a different hood and some neat aero add ons." " Oh, cool, I guess, but sure looks like all the other Vettes I have seen.""Visual daggers are thrown from the brown eyed gentleman towards the seemingly innocent , yet somewhat interested consumer, but the man with the questions just hasn't been convinced ..................it is just another Corvette, to him.

True but you could look at the other side of the coin. How much did your new Viper cost well it was $175k it has special paint and its a GTS. Wow I thought they sold for $99k

At the end of the day they are booth American cars and yes I love my 750HP C7.

Perhaps when the mid cycle refresh comes and the Viper has a new look with more power I might trade my Gen3 in for one.

Policy Limits
08-23-2014, 09:08 AM
When u have a corvette or Porsche that's mass produced or when your supercar Z06 resembles a mass produced base thats all over the roads it makes you feel that your car isn't special. Been there. So I traded my C6 vert in for a Lamborghini.

ViperSmith
08-23-2014, 07:36 PM
After having the "look at me" viper, there would be a certain enjoyment in having something that sort of blends in, yet is a killer.

Kudos to chevy, I am sure they will sell as many as they can build.

theviper
08-24-2014, 06:14 AM

The worst is when people see a Viper and say "what year is your Vette"?

ViperTony
08-24-2014, 10:02 AM
I look at the Z06 a little differently I guess. I'm excited for it. Can't wait to line up with one somewhere in the streets Mexico and see what it can do. I don't know if the new breed of Viper owner is into this kind of thing but if you are, make us proud out there. I'll try for sure. :D

Rand1993
08-24-2014, 12:23 PM
Go ahead and bash me if you want, but I think I'm typical of the folks choosing a C7 over a Gen V. For me it was all about the dealers and service. I live hours away from a good Viper tech or a Dodge dealer that knows anything about Vipers. Had the cash for a new Viper, but bought a C7 for the convenience of knowledgable dealer service. I don't care about the uniqueness. My 93 RT/10 gets more than enough attention from car guys. The C7 is my DD. I'm not interested in impressing others, and the C7 is a blast to drive. The 460 HP C7 is enough to get me in trouble.

FLATOUT
08-24-2014, 01:35 PM
Coming from a 400 HP Gen 1 to a 460 HP Base model Corvette Daily driver is probably a fun move for you. Those of us coming from 600hp Gen 4's or other cars in that range have a different perspective when considering the new purchase.

I can appreciate you mentioning the dealer service and tech, although working on a Viper isn't any tougher than working on a Chrysler minivan.

Go ahead and bash me if you want, but I think I'm typical of the folks choosing a C7 over a Gen V. For me it was all about the dealers and service. I live hours away from a good Viper tech or a Dodge dealer that knows anything about Vipers. Had the cash for a new Viper, but bought a C7 for the convenience of knowledgable dealer service. I don't care about the uniqueness. My 93 RT/10 gets more than enough attention from car guys. The C7 is my DD. I'm not interested in impressing others, and the C7 is a blast to drive. The 460 HP C7 is enough to get me in trouble.

Policy Limits
08-24-2014, 01:37 PM
Just saw another C7 in Newport. Can't wrap my head around those taillights. And all that black plastic back there. Guess it has more power than my Granturismo though as it only has 452 hp. I used my C6 vert as a DD fir two years. Comfy and heads up display was cool. C7 interior in 3lz form has come a long way. I don't see how it's possible to confuse a corvette with a viper so I don't understand that comment. Ultimately the Viper is a nice fair weather toy. ThE Z06 is too. The base C7 is a daily.

Rand1993
08-24-2014, 04:02 PM
Coming from a 400 HP Gen 1 to a 460 HP Base model Corvette Daily driver is probably a fun move for you. Those of us coming from 600hp Gen 4's or other cars in that range have a different perspective when considering the new purchase.

I can appreciate you mentioning the dealer service and tech, although working on a Viper isn't any tougher than working on a Chrysler minivan.

FLATOUT- I understand that some of you want/need higher horsepower, but my point is that the average sports car driver is content with the 460 hp daily driver for a lot less money. That's why Corvette has been successful this year.

Policy Limits
08-24-2014, 04:19 PM
My C6 lost 50% value in 20 months and I suspect the C7 will do the same. Guess it's not a big deal when starting with such a low top number though. If u enjoy it that's all that matters.

FLATOUT
08-24-2014, 04:25 PM
FLATOUT- I understand that some of you want/need higher horsepower, but my point is that the average sports car driver is content with the 460 hp daily driver for a lot less money. That's why Corvette has been successful this year.

I agree with you that Corvette is for the Average sports car driver. Viper is not for the Average sports car driver and never has been.

ViperSmith
08-24-2014, 04:42 PM
My C6 lost 50% value in 20 months and I suspect the C7 will do the same. Guess it's not a big deal when starting with such a low top number though. If u enjoy it that's all that matters.

Whats your Viper lost ;)

Z06's have generally held value decently. Time shall tell if they do the same with the C7.

Policy Limits
08-24-2014, 07:20 PM
I think I can still sell over 90g's retail myself. I paid under msrp. It has low miles and hasn't been hit in my garage by a family member ; ) my biggest problem with the vetted is i don't like the way it looks.

Sybil TF
08-24-2014, 07:47 PM
The worst is when people see a Viper and say "what year is your Vette"?Doesn't that only happen with a gen 4? I have never had this happen with mine...

IndyRon
08-24-2014, 08:13 PM

This....I feel a little thankless in saying it given the fact that just 20-25 yrs ago, we were getting 240hp corvettes and 215hp mustangs but 700crank (600rw) just isn't enough for me. It's fun but I'm bored and it doesn't scare me anymore. I need more all wrapped up in a OE package. The only cars that currently offer that are in the class of Porsche 918's, Koenigsegg, Bugatti...none of which can I afford to even pay the taxes on, hah.

ViperSmith
08-24-2014, 09:13 PM
Doesn't that only happen with a gen 4? I have never had this happen with mine...

I had 2 people ask if my Gen V was the new Tesla

Once while the car was running...

Troublemaker
08-24-2014, 09:53 PM
I had 2 people ask if my Gen V was the new Tesla

Once while the car was running...

I didn't realize Tesla shared the same firing order as the Viper, who knew.

Policy Limits
10-01-2014, 01:01 PM
Very impressive numbers Esp for the price tag. http://www.roadandtrack.com/go/future-cars/2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-official-performance-numbers?src=soc_fcbks

ViperTony
10-01-2014, 01:11 PM
Very impressive numbers Esp for the price tag. http://www.roadandtrack.com/go/future-cars/2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-official-performance-numbers?src=soc_fcbks

Yep, let the crying games begin. Impressive but the Vette is just not for me. I'm sure Z06 owners will be happy.

Nine Ball
10-01-2014, 02:30 PM
LOL that they don't mention the Viper in the comparison price blurb. At only $5K more, the Viper is the better bargain.

"For the sake of comparison, the Ferrari 458 Speciale starts at around $300K, the McLAren 650S starts at $265K, the Porsche 911 GT3 starts at $130K, the 911 Turbo S starts at $182K, the Lamborghini Huracan starts at $237K, and the GT-R NISMO starts at $150,000. Figure a loaded Z06 coupe with all the go-fast stuff should come in right around $100K."

ViperTony
10-01-2014, 02:36 PM
"There's a catch here, and it's a big catch: those crazy numbers are with the new 8-speed automatic. The 7-speed manual-equipped Z06 does zero to 60 mph in 3.2 seconds and the quarter mile in 11.2 seconds. "

http://jalopnik.com/the-2015-corvette-z06-hits-0-60-in-2-95-seconds-is-stu-1641216532

Newport Viper
10-01-2014, 06:59 PM
No wonder the Viper is being liquidated. I'm sure dodge wanted to get rid of as many as possible before this came out.

Damn!

(Chevrolet/newspressUSA)
Chevrolet has released performance figures for the all-new 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 and this just in: It's real fast. The machine has 650HP/650 lb-ft of torque and accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 2.95 seconds when equipped with the all-new, available eight-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission. The figure is 3.2 seconds with the standard seven-speed manual transmission. The quarter-mile sprint takes 10.95 seconds with the eight-speed automatic and 11.2 seconds with the seven-speed manual. The Corvette Z06 hits 127 mph at the end of the quarter-mile with both versions. As for braking performance, the Z06 can stop from 60 mph in only 99.6 feet. That’s the best braking performance of any production car GM has ever tested. The Corvette Z06 also achieves 1.2 g in lateral acceleration compared with the Corvette’s previous best of 1.13 g. A key tidbit? The new Z06 is also the fastest production car ever tested at GM’s 2.9-mile Milford Road Course, beating the record set by the Corvette ZR1 by a full second. All test results were achieved with Z06 coupes fitted with the Z07 Performance package, which adds Brembo carbon ceramic brake rotors and Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires. The Z07 package also features the most aggressive aerodynamic package available on the Corvette Z06, which delivers the most downforce of any production car GM has ever tested. “The Corvette has long been known as America’s sports car,” said Mark Reuss, General Motors’ executive vice president, Global Product Development. “With the capability of the new Z06 rivaling the best performance cars in the world, we will also be America’s Supercar.” “The defining aspect of driving the Z06 is seamless integration of power, technology and aerodynamics,” said Tadge Juechter, Corvette chief engineer. “As a result, the Z06 delivers ferocious acceleration, tenacious handling, and high-speed stability that few cars can match.” The 2015 Corvette Z06 coupe goes on sale in in early 2015 priced at $78,995, while the Z06 convertible goes on sale in the second quarter, priced at $83,995.

ViperSmith
10-01-2014, 07:23 PM
No wonder the Viper is being liquidated. I'm sure dodge wanted to get rid of as many as possible before this came out.

Damn!

(Chevrolet/newspressUSA)
Chevrolet has released performance figures for the all-new 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 and this just in: It's real fast. The machine has 650HP/650 lb-ft of torque and accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 2.95 seconds when equipped with the all-new, available eight-speed paddle-shift automatic transmission. The figure is 3.2 seconds with the standard seven-speed manual transmission. The quarter-mile sprint takes 10.95 seconds with the eight-speed automatic and 11.2 seconds with the seven-speed manual. The Corvette Z06 hits 127 mph at the end of the quarter-mile with both versions. As for braking performance, the Z06 can stop from 60 mph in only 99.6 feet. That’s the best braking performance of any production car GM has ever tested. The Corvette Z06 also achieves 1.2 g in lateral acceleration compared with the Corvette’s previous best of 1.13 g. A key tidbit? The new Z06 is also the fastest production car ever tested at GM’s 2.9-mile Milford Road Course, beating the record set by the Corvette ZR1 by a full second. All test results were achieved with Z06 coupes fitted with the Z07 Performance package, which adds Brembo carbon ceramic brake rotors and Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires. The Z07 package also features the most aggressive aerodynamic package available on the Corvette Z06, which delivers the most downforce of any production car GM has ever tested. “The Corvette has long been known as America’s sports car,” said Mark Reuss, General Motors’ executive vice president, Global Product Development. “With the capability of the new Z06 rivaling the best performance cars in the world, we will also be America’s Supercar.” “The defining aspect of driving the Z06 is seamless integration of power, technology and aerodynamics,” said Tadge Juechter, Corvette chief engineer. “As a result, the Z06 delivers ferocious acceleration, tenacious handling, and high-speed stability that few cars can match.” The 2015 Corvette Z06 coupe goes on sale in in early 2015 priced at $78,995, while the Z06 convertible goes on sale in the second quarter, priced at $83,995.

Doom and gloom Newport, at least you are consistent

Viper Girl
10-01-2014, 07:31 PM
Newport... Don't make me drive down there...

Vypr Phil
10-01-2014, 07:48 PM
Doom and gloom Newport, at least you are consistent

Based on recent discussions here (and on that other site) about Dodge dealers no longer servicing Gen V Vipers, ridiculously low trade-in values if one is lucky enough to find a dealer willing to take a Gen V in trade, dealers refusing to take Gen V's in trade (Dodge and other makes), doom and gloom might be a little closer to reality than a rosy future. I sure wouldn't buy another Viper after careful consideration of the Gen V "experience" which looks painfully like an endless slow-motion train wreck.

ViperSmith
10-01-2014, 08:02 PM
Based on recent discussions here (and on that other site) about Dodge dealers no longer servicing Gen V Vipers, ridiculously low trade-in values if one is lucky enough to find a dealer willing to take a Gen V in trade, dealers refusing to take Gen V's in trade (Dodge and other makes), doom and gloom might be a little closer to reality than a rosy future. I sure wouldn't buy another Viper after careful consideration of the Gen V "experience" which looks painfully like an endless slow-motion train wreck.

All he does is complain about it, it has gotten old - like a year ago.

I've had a Gen V and will be buying another.

So, easy for those who haven't bought one to sit back and constantly tell everyone how it is.

Shooter
10-01-2014, 08:25 PM
So, easy for those who haven't bought one to sit back and constantly tell everyone how it is.

This

Viper Girl
10-02-2014, 04:40 PM
Hey Vypr Phil, Sorry I coudn't take your call the other day... crazy busy this week... I'll call ya soon.

Anyway... The Gen V experience has been good for me and many others. The GTS is awesome, I dare say it's the best Viper made to date. I've had Gen's I, II, III and now V... The fit and finish of the Gen V is really great, it's extremely comfortable, the clutch isn't hard on my bad knee at all like my Gen III was. The C7 clutch is really, really light and easy to push. It's almost like its not there.

I have not had a Gen V service issue, I believe that is a couple of select dealers, not a Nationwide occurance.

Being in the unique position to make the comparison with the C7 and the GTS, and the F-Type Jag for that matter. The GTS with Laguna, is hands down a much better car than the C7 interior ('14 Premier edition/suede seats). The GTS Laguna interior is slightly better than the Jag. No doubt the Jag is really good too, without Laguna I don't know if the Viper interior can compete with the Jag's...

The GTS interior is a lot better than the C7, the seats are more comfortable. The App selection is greater. The hand finish on the paint shows. The only edge I give to the F-Type is the paddle shifting is wicked fast, the Jag rarely gets a second look on the streets... Basically someone has to know what it is to appreciate it. The GTS is over the top in public appeal, park the C7 and the GTS next to each other at a car show... (We have) and I guarantee you more are going to be all over the GTS.

The C7 has cheaper parts going for it, it is a mass produced car. This particular C7 will be sold probably after SEMA... It will be on the SEMA show floor since it's the prototype for Magnuson...
Which I have to say is a fantastic kit for anyone wanting to know the quality of it. Since the Z package isn't going to have a radically different body style to it... I think getting a Magnuson SC on the base C7 is an awesome way to go. Probably cheaper than the Z06 and just as fast.

All in all, I question some of the doom and gloom posts about GenV Vipers... because we have no way of verifying if the individual actually owns one... Sat in one once, after staying at a Holiday inn Express... or if they are trolling...

johniew398
10-02-2014, 05:48 PM

I've owned a 2002 Z06, 2006 Z06 and 2009 ZR1. Car people could recognize the differences but no one else. The only one you could tell the difference in my opinion was the 2002 because of the FRC roof line. But even at that, all Vettes look the same. People ask me about my TA and the most frequent question is, "What is that?" Surprisingly is the number of women who stare and take pictures.

Late Apex
10-02-2014, 07:11 PM
Just saw a USA today paper article that says 2.95 seconds to 0-60 and a high 10 second in the quarter mile for the automatic. Standard shift slightly higher and for less than a new Gen V. Wow, look out guys if this is true.

Vypr Phil
10-06-2014, 03:12 PM
Hey Vypr Phil, the Gen V experience has been good for me and many others. The GTS is awesome, I dare say it's the best Viper made to date. I've had Gen's I, II, III and now V... The fit and finish of the Gen V is really great, it's extremely comfortable, the clutch isn't hard on my bad knee at all like my Gen III was. The C7 clutch is really, really light and easy to push. It's almost like its not there.

I have not had a Gen V service issue, I believe that is a couple of select dealers, not a Nationwide occurance.

Being in the unique position to make the comparison with the C7 and the GTS, and the F-Type Jag for that matter. The GTS with Laguna, is hands down a much better car than the C7 interior ('14 Premier edition/suede seats). The GTS Laguna interior is slightly better than the Jag. No doubt the Jag is really good too, without Laguna I don't know if the Viper interior can compete with the Jag's...

The GTS interior is a lot better than the C7, the seats are more comfortable. The App selection is greater. The hand finish on the paint shows. The only edge I give to the F-Type is the paddle shifting is wicked fast, the Jag rarely gets a second look on the streets... Basically someone has to know what it is to appreciate it. The GTS is over the top in public appeal, park the C7 and the GTS next to each other at a car show... (We have) and I guarantee you more are going to be all over the GTS.

The C7 has cheaper parts going for it, it is a mass produced car. This particular C7 will be sold probably after SEMA... It will be on the SEMA show floor since it's the prototype for Magnuson...
Which I have to say is a fantastic kit for anyone wanting to know the quality of it. Since the Z package isn't going to have a radically different body style to it... I think getting a Magnuson SC on the base C7 is an awesome way to go. Probably cheaper than the Z06 and just as fast.

All in all, I question some of the doom and gloom posts about GenV Vipers... because we have no way of verifying if the individual actually owns one... Sat in one once, after staying at a Holiday inn Express... or if they are trolling...

Thanks for your post Viper Girl, nice to hear feedback and comparisons from actual owners, very informative and helpful for sure.

Since the Gen V is not available as a convertible from the factory it is simply not on my list. A number of other factors are also contributing to my decision, too many to mention here and they already have been talked about ad nauseum. To me the Gen V is just too much of a "Gen II Legacy Edition" and not a step forward (at least in the design department). However, none of this means I will be buying a Z06.

I am glad to hear how much you enjoy your Gen V, Happy Motoring Viper Girl!

hmerrittiii
10-06-2014, 07:22 PM
You got it Bill, big Egos go with these riders and the $120K and $70K cats car look the same. Damn!!