PDA

View Full Version : My daily driver-2012 Charger

Leslie
11-11-2013, 01:35 PM
I was hesitating about getting a rwd sedan for the winter, but have been pleasantly surprised at how well it handles!

It's almost the same color as my Viper haha..guess I like the dark blue cars.

[URL=http://s350.photobucket.com/user/levettegrl/media/mycars.jpg.html]http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q436/levettegrl/mycars.jpg[/URL

BlknBlu
11-11-2013, 01:37 PM
I have a 2013 Daytona that was suppose to be a daily driver and turned into another toy.

Great car

Bruce

VYPR BYT
11-11-2013, 01:39 PM
Wow, that's a great look at the license plate! :smilielol:

C'mon, pull those babies out and get some side-by-side shots :D

Oh yeah, great choice and congratz!

Late Apex
11-13-2013, 09:17 PM
I bought my wife the 2012 Charger on a custom order in blue streak pearl and its awesome. The seats are well bolstered and very comfortable. The paddle shifts are kind of a joke but the big screen GPS is real nice.

Leslie
11-14-2013, 05:21 AM
Nice! She probably loves it!

Mine is an auto, handles fine in the snow, I just put weight in the trunk and put it in neutral going around corners in really bad weather.

Sybil TF
11-15-2013, 08:18 PM
Nice car! Love those!

Troublemaker
11-15-2013, 09:16 PM
How is that really in the snow? I really wanted to get one of those, but with 3 little tax deductions we went with the Durango R/T. Don't get me wrong, with the 5.7 and AWD it moves good but it's a heavy underpowered tank.

slysnake
11-15-2013, 10:54 PM
Your a lucky man. My usual daily is a Dodge Dakota. But it's in the shop now so I'm driving my daughter's '11 Avenger, which is extremely nice. It's kind of like a mini Charger. :)

slitherv10
11-15-2013, 10:58 PM
Would have picked one up as well or the challenger if it wasn't for the rear wheel drive. Not sure about the traction in the snow. I mean snow (1ft), not, snowflakes.

Anyone had the experience yet to help out us dreamers?

Leslie
11-16-2013, 04:50 AM
Your a lucky man. My usual daily is a Dodge Dakota. But it's in the shop now so I'm driving my daughter's '11 Avenger, which is extremely nice. It's kind of like a mini Charger. :)

I am a girl.

Yes, if you want you can drive this car in the snow!

I had a toyota camry, I drive about 800 miles/week for work here in N.Indiana so I needed a car that could handle the snow...and would be fun in nice weather:)
I test drove it on a very icy road, I was shocked by how well it handled! But then again, I have been roadracing a GenII/instructing for 9 yrs.
Like my post says, put some weight in the trunk and you will be fine.
I drove it before I bought it without any trunk weight and it was difficult to get it to spin out! This is a heavy car with only 300hp (6 cyl). No prob. in snow.

Fun when it's dry because you have rwhp and you can turn off traction control.:)

slysnake
11-16-2013, 01:25 PM
I am a girl.oops :slap:

You are a lucky person. :)

Leslie
11-16-2013, 02:28 PM
oops :slap:

You are a lucky person. :)

haha! No problem:) do you like the Dakota?

I wanted something "fun" when the roads were clear since I practically live in my car, but I wanted to feel safe in the winter since I drive so much every day.

This car gives me both:)

Wolffie99
11-19-2013, 03:10 PM
Beautiful!