PDA

View Full Version : Non Viper related favor from LA/Anaheim guys?

Darth Menace
08-12-2014, 10:30 AM
Hey guys, I am a Canadian here and was wondering if someone could do me a solid. I live in Alberta and the week ending November and into December my family and I are going to LA and Disney Land, etc.

Long story short I have a 2010 Charger and hours into buying it I hit a deer and smashed up the front. I got the plastic bumper replaced with a Fiberglass one and it has been a ugly horrible headache since then. I would love to get rid of this hideous headache of a bumper and get a plastic one on there again. Anyway, I cannot get a bumper here unless I pay the rip off prices from Chrysler and then the horrible painting fees we are charged here. I was wondering if someone has a shop or some extra room, if I could get the front bumper/lip (and an exhaust system :)) shipped there and I can swing by and pick it up. I will have the Charger there so I could take the old front bumper off (and throw it away in some lucky businesses dumpster, or I can take it off at home and drive to California like a redneck with no front bumper)...then I can throw the bumper on in record time (I have had the old stupid one on and off so many times I know how to do it in my sleep).

I'd be more than willing to pay for this in cash or beer. I just can't condone spending literally 3-4 times more on this bumper by getting it done in Canada, and this is an opportunity to get it done.

Black Pearl
08-12-2014, 10:57 AM
PM Sent

Darth Menace
08-12-2014, 11:40 AM
replied. :)

Darth Menace
03-12-2016, 02:58 PM
Guys, I am headed down to Anaheim/LA again end of April. I might be needing new rear tires/a few other goodies. If I can get some parts shipped to you I can pay in alcohol if you wish :)