PDA

View Full Version : Nice Surprise from JonB!

ViperTony
08-03-2014, 04:15 PM
After learning of my door prize luck JonB was gracious enough to send me a hard cover copy of Maurice's book on the SRT Viper! A nice surprise! Thank you Jon!

FLATOUT
08-03-2014, 04:51 PM
After learning of my door prize luck JonB was gracious enough to send me a hard cover copy of Maurice's book on the SRT Viper! A nice surprise! Thank you Jon!

Awesome, I'm still waiting on mine from my new car purchase.

SmoknTires
08-03-2014, 07:56 PM
The one that comes when you buy the car is actually pretty damn nice (if you get it). Definitely of the quality you'd want to associate with a Viper.

So you know, mine arrived 2 months after I got the car - which was 5 or so months after I actually bought it. Worth the wait though, and some extra content.

ViperTony
08-04-2014, 08:22 AM
The one that comes when you buy the car is actually pretty damn nice (if you get it). Definitely of the quality you'd want to associate with a Viper.

So you know, mine arrived 2 months after I got the car - which was 5 or so months after I actually bought it. Worth the wait though, and some extra content.

If I actually receive that one I'll let you know, LOL. But the other version is pretty damn nice too!