PDA

View Full Version : So what have you all been up to this summer?

Fatboy 18
08-03-2014, 02:07 PM
For those that will not entertain Face Book and still use this format of club communication, would you care to share with other club members what events you have attended this year in your Vipers?

Got anything planed, please let us know

Thankyou.

8.4L 154
08-05-2014, 07:16 AM
Luton lunch, was my last event and Xmas dinner will likely be my next!

Fatboy 18
08-05-2014, 12:16 PM
Thats a shame Dave, do you not get out to any small shows near you, or do you have the cars off road?

How about everyone else?

What have you been up to?

Ginja
09-01-2014, 09:38 AM
I've had my GTS Sorn'd all year and the SRT on a very limited mileage (1k) so I've not done much. Neither car has seen any water all year (i.e. even been washed or needed washing) which is good! I have done 2 Goodwood breakfast clubs, I drove the SRT to the Dunsfold event but didn't drive (marshalled for the bears instead), and went to Wheels day in it (also at Dunsfold). Other than that I have just gone out for the odd blast. Hopefully next year will see them both on the road properly although my ever growing love for the SRT along with a sill repaint, wheel renovation & other maintenance over last winter means I am getting more and more precious with it...

(I'd just like to point out that I've always been precious of the GTS!)

Fatboy 18
09-01-2014, 12:29 PM
Thanks for posting Mark, Theres space available this Friday (5th) at Goodwood if you fancy it, need to be there by 8am.