PDA

View Full Version : Vipers Slither to Biltmore 2014!!!

Brian GTS
07-24-2014, 04:44 PM
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/srt_brochure_biltmore_zps6271210a.jpg

ARE YOU READY?

Vipers Slither to the Biltmore Mansion
September 12-14, 2014

Registration and Hotel Reservations open on Monday, July 28th! Don't miss out on what many claim to be our best club event of the year!

You've asked for it, so we're doing it again! Join your fellow Carolina Viper Owners Association members as we slither once again to the Biltmore Mansion in Asheville, NC. We have planned a weekend of excitement for you and your guest! Not only will you be able to tour the historic Biltmore mansion and grounds, but you will also enjoy delicious meals, a scenic cruise in the mountains with your Viper, the Asheville scenery and night life, and hanging out with your Viper friends! Registration is only $75 per person which includes admission to the Biltmore Mansion ($59 value), Friday's dinner, Saturdays lunch & dinner, and a hearty breakfast Sunday morning after our professional photograph is taken in front of the Biltmore Mansion with our Vipers!

Keep a close eye in your Inbox or forums Monday, July 28th when registration opens. We have a limited number of rooms reserved at a group rate of $149 / night with covered parking. Don't miss out! :)

Brian, Mike, Craig, Seth, & Chris
Your Carolinas VOA Team

PatrickB
07-24-2014, 06:10 PM
I get to start the list - Brittany and I are in!

(well, after Monday of course) :D

CarolinaViper
07-24-2014, 08:06 PM
Donna & I will be there...cheaper for us we live 30 minutes away.

snake handler
07-24-2014, 08:23 PM
Count us in, Rick & Cheryl !!!!

Next Phase
07-24-2014, 09:34 PM
Brian

Danielle and I plan on going.... (Just need to secure child care for the weekend.)

Brian GTS
07-24-2014, 09:57 PM
Alright! A nice list coming together in less than a few hours! I've also reached out to Joel and our friends from the AL/TN club who many also be joining us.

Patrick & Brittany
Jeff & Donna
Rick & Cheryl
Marko & Danielle
Brian & Janelle

esqeddy
07-24-2014, 10:26 PM
uhhhh.... you Carolina folks seem to be having to much fun!

Can my sweetie pie and I come along too? We just simple South Ga. folk. ;-)

If so, add Eddy & Sonya to that list!

Brian GTS
07-24-2014, 10:38 PM

Can my sweetie pie and I come along too? We just simple South Ga. folk. ;-)

If so, add Eddy & Sonya to that list!

Absolutely! Would love to have you. Only thing is we will need to charge $150/pp outside of the Carolinas. We're subsidizing a significant amount for our members and our club isn't "rich" enough to subsidize for members outside of our region. :) ....but $150 is still a good deal. The Biltmore admission ticket alone goes for $59.00. Oh, and you can still get the group room rate of $149. Your added!

Patrick & Brittany
Jeff & Donna
Rick & Cheryl
Marko & Danielle
Eddy & Sonya
Brian & Janelle

PatrickB
07-25-2014, 07:09 AM

So you've heard the stories... :D

DaveW
07-25-2014, 07:34 AM
Count me in, Brian; however, Marcia won't be coming. She returns from Scotland on the 10th and will stay in DC after landing for a while to be with our 3rd grandchild who is scheduled to arrive in the middle of her trip which was planned and paid for a year ago.

She's leaving me alone for a month with the other lady in my life, a curvaceous beauty all dressed in red...:)

PatrickB
07-25-2014, 07:42 AM
She's leaving me alone for a month with the other lady in my life, a curvaceous beauty all dressed in red...:)

Party at Dave's house!!!!!

No hemi
07-25-2014, 07:59 AM
OHh i thought it was oct!!, i think i'll be at the Georgia half mile that weekend!!!! bummer.... i already paid for that event.... :-(

Brian GTS
07-25-2014, 08:16 AM
Count me in, Brian; however, Marcia won't be coming. She returns from Scotland on the 10th and will stay in DC after landing for a while to be with our 3rd grandchild who is scheduled to arrive in the middle of her trip which was planned and paid for a year ago.

At least you'll have your mistress close by! :)

OHh i thought it was oct!!, i think i'll be at the Georgia half mile that weekend!!!! bummer.... i already paid for that event.... :-(

Dang Angel...was really hoping you could attend.

Patrick & Brittany
Jeff & Donna
Rick & Cheryl
Marko & Danielle
Eddy & Sonya
Dave and his mistress.
Brian & Janelle

billp
07-25-2014, 08:23 AM
Bill & Elaine

No hemi
07-25-2014, 08:27 AM
I know Brian, I really love the Biltmore weekend!!! i'll check the dates again!.

Ninjakris
07-25-2014, 09:56 AM
Angel, its the same weekend. I will be at the 1/2 mile event as well (except working). At least we can race each other :)

Brian GTS
07-25-2014, 11:26 AM
I know Brian, I really love the Biltmore weekend!!! i'll check the dates again!.

Awe...I guess I can shove Eli under my hatch since you won't be there. Hmmmm....sure you guys can't sell your spot? :)

Ninjakris
07-25-2014, 12:00 PM
There's usually a waiting list for Georgia 1/2 mile so angel probably could sell his spot. However, this is the only 1/2 mile event in the area this year and it's pretty awesome. I run the timing system so I'll be there regardless. Hopefully next year the dates won't be the same weekend. I really want to make it one of these times.

InZane
07-25-2014, 12:32 PM
Awe...I guess I can shove Eli under my hatch since you won't be there. Hmmmm....sure you guys can't sell your spot? :)

hahaha, nice! I was planning on driving separate anyways. I'm pretty sure Gail is wanting to come too. What's the name of the hotel? We could be the official pit crew/traffic blockers haha

No hemi
07-25-2014, 12:39 PM
yeah i really wanted to do the 1/2 mile , i couldn't do it last year and was looking forward to this year, so i guess the biltmore will be out for me this year :-/ , sorry guys , Have Fun!!!!!

C.J
07-25-2014, 04:10 PM
Nina and I are in. :)

Brian GTS
07-25-2014, 05:17 PM
Amended list:

Patrick & Brittany
Jeff & Donna
Rick & Cheryl
Marko & Danielle
Eddy & Sonya
Dave and his mistress.
Bill & Elaine
Craig & Nina
Brian & Janelle

CarolinaViper
07-25-2014, 06:27 PM
yeah i really wanted to do the 1/2 mile , i couldn't do it last year and was looking forward to this year, so i guess the biltmore will be out for me this year :-/ , sorry guys , Have Fun!!!!!

Meet us Saturday afternoon...After your run, make a right (maybe a left) hand turn, keep your foot on the gas and you will be in Asheville in no time. Sorry you won't be able to make it.

Mreeves
07-27-2014, 11:09 PM
Terri and I will be there also. This was the trip that made us fall in love with the club. See you all there!!

PatrickB
07-28-2014, 03:12 PM
Is registration still opening today?

Brian GTS
07-28-2014, 09:26 PM
Is registration still opening today?

Yep, just sent it out. I apologize for the delay as we have in-laws visiting from out of state. Been real busy. :)

Brian GTS
07-28-2014, 09:31 PM
EVENT REGISTRATION IS OFFICIALLY OPEN!!!

Don't miss out on what many claim to be our best club event of the year! The deadline for registering for this event is August 14, 2014!!!

We have planned a weekend of excitement for you and your guest! Not only will you be able to tour the historic Biltmore mansion and grounds, but you will also enjoy delicious meals, a scenic cruise in the mountains with your Viper, the Asheville scenery and night life, and hanging out with your Viper friends! Registration is only $75 per person which includes admission to the Biltmore Mansion ($59 value), Friday's dinner, Saturdays lunch & dinner, and a hearty breakfast Sunday morning after our professional photograph is taken in front of the mansion with our Vipers!

To register for the event, please CLICK HERE (http://www.carolinasviperclub.com/biltmore-2014-registration) to be taken to the Carolias Biltmore Registration page. You may use your PayPal account to pay the $75 per person registration fee -OR- use a credit card. To pay offline, please PM me for details.

A block of rooms is reserved for our club at the Holiday Inn & Suites under the group name "Carolinas Viper Club". You have a choice of a King bed or 2 Queens on a first come / first serve basis. The price of the rooms is $149/night for Friday, September 12th and Saturday, September 13th. This hotel has covered parking which many of us enjoyed last year.

Holiday Inn & Suites – Downtown
42 Tunnel Rd.
Asheville, NC 28805
PH: 828-225-5550 FX: 828-255-1112
www.holidayinn.com/asheville-dwtn

Remember, the deadline for registering for this event is August 14, 2014, so don't miss out!

Brian, Mike, Craig, Seth, & Chris
Your Carolinas VOA Team

cathxiii
07-29-2014, 07:07 AM
Me and Leeanna are in

PatrickB
07-29-2014, 07:47 AM
Room booked!

snake handler
07-29-2014, 10:22 AM
Done! Rick and Cheryl, registered and Hotel Room is booked. Looking forward to the cruise out.

PatrickB
07-29-2014, 12:48 PM
Can't wait to see what has been planned for the weekend...wondering if we are making another visit to the airport.. :D

If last year is any indication, one thing is for certain - come hungry!

Like Mike and Terri, this was the trip that "did it" for us last year - I had just joined and this was our first event with the Carolinas club. It's because of the new friends we made and fun we had that this trip will always be special to Brittany and I.

Heads up about Biltmore tours (for those interested) - it seems that the basic, audio-guided tour is easy enough to get in the day of, but if you're looking to do one of the other "behind the scenes" tours, you may want to pre-register. Brittany and I are looking at doing the Architects Tour this year since we did the audio-guided tour last year.

C.J
07-29-2014, 01:07 PM
Room is booked! The Better Half and I are ready to go.

Which reminds me, I have to get the a/c working again. :)

C.J
07-29-2014, 01:11 PM
Heads up about Biltmore tours (for those interested) - it seems that the basic, audio-guided tour is easy enough to get in the day of, but if you're looking to do one of the other "behind the scenes" tours, you may want to pre-register. Brittany and I are looking at doing the Architects Tour this year since we did the audio-guided tour last year.

+1 on the Architect's Tour. It is pretty cool to see Vanderbilt's private den and you also get up on the roof. Stunning views to be had up there! The Butler's Tour is pretty neat too...it took a lot to run a place as large as Biltmore, and the Butler's tour gives a good insight into daily life for employees there. Highly recommend both tours.

Rush
07-30-2014, 11:16 PM
Registered for my wife (Geri) and I, and rooms are booked. Do we have an itinerary?

Thanks,
--Rush

Brian GTS
07-30-2014, 11:22 PM
The itinerary for the event will be announced soon. We are ironing out the details, but the schedule will be very similar to last year.

InZane
08-01-2014, 01:33 PM
Registered! I'll be there to take pics for you all! Can't wait ;) :car-smiley-003:

Mreeves
08-02-2014, 09:24 PM
Terri and I are booked and we will be ready for some time off. Yee Hah!!

Brian GTS
08-03-2014, 12:06 PM
Updated list:

Patrick & Brittany
Jeff & Donna
Rick & Cheryl
Marko & Danielle
Eddy & Sonya
Dave and his mistress dressed in red.
Bill & Elaine
Craig & Nina
James & Guest
Mike & Terri
Logan & Leeanna
Rush & Geri
Paul and Joanie
Eli & his camera
Brian & Janelle

...and I hear 3 cars may be joining us from AL/TN including our good friend Joel!

weakleya
08-05-2014, 01:10 PM
Alan and I would Love to join you guys for Slither to the Biltmore Mansion : ) We are coming from the AL/TN club.
Where do we register and reserve our hotel room ?
Thanks, Kim

Mreeves
08-06-2014, 08:53 PM
Alan and I would Love to join you guys for Slither to the Biltmore Mansion : ) We are coming from the AL/TN club.
Where do we register and reserve our hotel room ?
Thanks, Kim

Hi Kim. The 2nd post in this thread has both the registration info and hotel info. Just scroll up. See you there.

Brian GTS
08-09-2014, 12:43 PM
Below is the tentative itinerary for our Biltmore trip coming up next month! We apologize for the delay in getting this to you all, but we were faced with some logistical challenges this year. Nevertheless everything has been settled and arranged.

Cool Fact: Our dinner on Saturday night will be at the Lodge on Lake Lure (http://www.lodgeonlakelure.com/dining-room/dinner/), the general location where the movie "Dirty Dancing" was filmed back in the 80's. We will have the entire restaurant to ourselves that evening.

It's not too late to register! Registration closes next week.....Thursday, August 14th!

Friday September 12th, 2014

Member arrival & hotel check-in throughout day
6:00pm-8:00pm | Member Welcome Dinner (Bonefish Grill, Asheville, NC)

Saturday September 13th, 2014

8:15am | Members leave hotel for Biltmore
8:30am | Members arrive at the Biltmore Estate
9:00am – 12:00pm | Self-Guided Visit to Biltmore House & Gardens
12:30pm – 1:30pm | Group Lunch @ Biltmore's Deerpark Restaurant
1:30pm – 4:30pm | Option #1 - Scenic Drive on the Parkway (including stops)
2:00pm – 4:00pm | Option #2 - Self-Guided Visit to Antler Hill
4:30pm – 5:30pm | Freshen Up for Dinner at the Hotel
5:30pm - 6:15pm | Depart Hotel for Dinner
6:30pm – 8:30pm | Member Dinner (Lodge at Lake Lure, Lake Lure NC)
8:30pm – 9:15pm | Return to the Hotel
9:15pm - ? | The night is yours! Hang out at the hotel and/or enjoy Asheville nightlife.

Sunday September 14th, 2014

7:15am | Members leave hotel for Biltmore
7:30am – 8:30am | Group photo in front of Biltmore
9:00am – 10:30am | Member Breakfast (Tupelo Honey - South Asheville location)
11:00am | Regroup with your caravan and enjoy the drive back down the mountains!

Note: For those attending, please check your e-mail! The restaurant is requesting everyone's dinner selections for Saturday evening. Thanks!

Next Phase
08-16-2014, 10:19 AM
Brian
Are we planning to meet and cruise out west from Raleigh?

Brian GTS
08-16-2014, 11:00 AM
You bet. By my estimation, we'll have about 7-8 cars driving from the Raleigh area and we'll pick up more as we go. Below is a list of those officially registered. We still may have a couple from AL/TN to add.

Patrick & Brittany
Jeff & Donna
Rick & Cheryl
Marko & Danielle
Bill & Elaine
Craig & Nina
James & Guest
Mike & Terri
Al & Kristy
Mike C. & Guest
Rush & Geri
Tim & Guest
Phil
Rich
Paul and Joanie
Justin & Guest (Georgia member)
Eli & his camera
Brian & Janelle

If your name is not on the list but you think you have registered, please let me know!

Brad00GTS
08-16-2014, 01:49 PM
One of my bucket list events for sure. I spent a few days at the "Inn at Biltmore" once, what a beautiful place.

Brian GTS
08-16-2014, 08:11 PM
One of my bucket list events for sure. I spent a few days at the "Inn at Biltmore" once, what a beautiful place.

I realize it would be quite a hike, but you're welcome any time Brad. Enjoyed meeting and speaking with you in Detroit!

PatrickB
08-22-2014, 10:38 AM
From the latest official list posted above, I'm noticing a few people missing that said they were coming - any more updates to the list?

Brian GTS
08-22-2014, 06:23 PM
From the latest official list posted above, I'm noticing a few people missing that said they were coming - any more updates to the list?

No, that is all of the registrations we have on record. Feel free to PM or email me the names of those you are thinking of, and I'll follow up.

CarolinaViper
08-23-2014, 09:47 AM
For the upcoming Biltmore Event, I am wondering if there is going to be a need for conventional (Non-ethanol) premium. On our scenic drive on Saturday, after we get off the Parkway, we will be driving by (within 1/2) a convenience store that the owner (who loves Mopars especially Vipers) has said they will order some premium w/o ethanol if members need some. As I know the owner very well (my wife Donna), her family has had a long history of Mopars...her dad actually had two Dodge hemi-cars back in the day. I need to know so that when I order premium, for that week I can let my tank run low of the E-10 and replace it with conventional premium. There is only one other place that sells non-ethanol premium on our trip and its about .40 more per gallon and worse he's my competitor. I would rather loose a little bit on the premium, than to see 20-25 Vipers at my competitor's store, plus he only has one premium pump.

Brian and the others have worked really hard on this event (between the Biltmore House - four restaurants - hotel - routes - gifts), they have done an outstanding job. The drive on the Parkway is one of the best scenic routes there is...and the food has received great reviews from all locations. If anyone needs info or anything during their stay in Asheville (as this is in my backyard) please call me at 828-442-3393.

Jeff

DaveW
08-23-2014, 12:48 PM
Thanks, Jeff. I use ethanol-free premium, with a Pure station near my home. Traveling makes it more difficult, even with the ethanol-free website (pure-gas.org), because the locations tend to be inconvenient to major highways.

So, yes, I would take advantage of topping off if the fuel's available.

C.J
08-25-2014, 03:47 PM
Jeff, thanks for the offer! I'll like to fill up with ethanol free 93 octane if available. If not, no worries.

braunstein82
08-25-2014, 09:53 PM
What would the cost be if I only went for only 2 days 1 night? And would I be able to get a room for one night?

Brian GTS
08-26-2014, 01:20 PM
What would the cost be if I only went for only 2 days 1 night? And would I be able to get a room for one night?

First, congrats on joining! Just received notice today! If you get a chance, jump into the "Check In" thread and tell us a little about yourself. Seth mentioned he met up with you before.

As for Biltmore, which days would you be attending (Fri/Sat)? Just let me know and I'll see what we can do.

Brian GTS
08-27-2014, 09:20 PM
Folks,

We had to make an adjustment to our itinerary on Sunday morning. To make a long story short, we will not be eating breakfast at the Tupelo Cafe. They have changed the way they handle large groups and your board voted unanimously to choose an alternate location. We looked into a few other restaurants and ultimately chose Cracker Barrel, which is very close to the hotel immediately following the Biltmore photos.

Current list of those attending:

Patrick & Brittany
Jeff & Donna
Rick & Cheryl
Marko & Danielle
Bill & Elaine
Craig & Nina
James & Guest
Mike & Terri
Al & Kristy
Mike C. & Guest
Rush & Geri
Tim & Guest
Phil
Rich
Paul and Joanie
Hap & Heidi
Dan, Tanya, & Guest
Justin & Guest (Georgia member)
Eli & his camera
Brian & Janelle

PatrickB
08-28-2014, 05:03 PM
We're going to have a great time!

CarolinaViper
08-30-2014, 06:49 PM
Today Tim and Jennifer (mavrck203), and I drove the scenic route on the Parkway that we will be driving during the Billtmore event. Great ride with great views. I have attached (or at least try to)a document that has information about our upcoming scenic drive. For those who don't access the forum, I will have hard copies available at Friday night's dinner.

braunstein82
09-01-2014, 08:51 PM
Well bad news for you all. I got off work for Biltmore so now you will have to put up with wife (Ashley) and me (Matt) all weekend. Lol. I am very excited, the wife even more than me, about going to our first voa event. Unfortunately we will be staying at a different hotel, all booked up except the for high dollar rooms. If there are any caravans that Friday please let me know. This is the longest trip we have taken in the viper and a little nervous due to still being kinda new to car. Google has me going thru Sanford and Greensboro. Wouldn't add to much time to reroute to go thru most areas (chapel hill , ashboro, Charlotte)

Brian GTS
09-01-2014, 08:55 PM
Today Tim and Jennifer (mavrck203), and I drove the scenic route on the Parkway that we will be driving during the Billtmore event. Great ride with great views. I have attached (or at least try to)a document that has information about our upcoming scenic drive. For those who don't access the forum, I will have hard copies available at Friday night's dinner.

Thanks so much Jeff. This is going to be a great ride!

Brian GTS
09-01-2014, 08:57 PM
Well bad news for you all. I got off work for Biltmore so now you will have to put up with wife (Ashley) and me (Matt) all weekend. Lol. I am very excited, the wife even more than me, about going to our first voa event. Unfortunately we will be staying at a different hotel, all booked up except the for high dollar rooms. If there are any caravans that Friday please let me know. This is the longest trip we have taken in the viper and a little nervous due to still being kinda new to car. Google has me going thru Sanford and Greensboro. Wouldn't add to much time to reroute to go thru most areas (chapel hill , ashboro, Charlotte)

Great to hear Matt! No worries on the distance. You will have plenty of snakes to travel with on the way over. The grand caravan is being planned this week.

PatrickB
09-01-2014, 09:06 PM
Regarding the caravans - the biggest caravan will be coming down I40 and will pick up most of the members along the way. Last year the lunch stop was Statesville at the BBQ place (which was great). If the majority want to stop there for lunch again, we'll meet the caravan there. If not, then I suggest making a lunch stop in Hickory and that's where Brittany and I will pick you guys up. Plenty of places in the Hickory area for lunch.

Brian GTS
09-02-2014, 11:57 AM
I vote we have lunch in Hickory. It's only a half hour from Statesville and that will save you an hour on the road. Suggestions?

PatrickB
09-02-2014, 12:24 PM
Essentially any restaurant you could want is in the vicinity of about two Hickory exits. Plenty of places like Chili's, Applebees, etc.. East Coast Wings (ECW) has been my hangout for years and we could possibly get some reserved seating if we know how many will be there. ECW is in a larger shopping complex so parking would be with other vehicles as I don't think I could get segregated parking. Dos Amigos is a really good Mexican restaurant that's about a mile and a half off of I40 and has a big parking lot behind the building that's usually mostly empty. Plenty of other choices as well; just trying to think of things that are close to the Interstate and have decent parking.

Next Phase
09-05-2014, 08:33 PM
Brian & Craig... When are y'all planning on leaving Raleigh????

dlogan
09-05-2014, 09:10 PM
Tanya, Kacey,and I are planning on making it. See u guys soon

Brian GTS
09-05-2014, 09:20 PM
Brian & Craig... When are y'all planning on leaving Raleigh????

Working on that now....probably 8:30-9:00 and arrive in Hickory for lunch around 12-12:30.....ultimately arriving in Asheville by 3pm.

Just submitted all the meal selections yesterday for Saturday night's dinner. We've got 40 people for dinner! Should be a lot of fun.

Next Phase
09-05-2014, 10:30 PM
I'll probably need to catch up later in the day. I'm picking up my parents from the RDU airport at 8 am.

Brian GTS
09-05-2014, 11:19 PM
I'll probably need to catch up later in the day. I'm picking up my parents from the RDU airport at 8 am.

When would be the earliest you could leave?

Next Phase
09-06-2014, 12:01 AM
Brian
Don't make special arrangements on my behalf... I'll catch up later in the day. Was planning on getting some work done in the AM. Pending deals. If the wife and I decide to take the entire day off l'll let you and Craig know.

CarolinaViper
09-06-2014, 03:42 PM

Weather for the Biltmore event is looking good, especially for the drive on Saturday and group photo on Sunday. Lets hope the weather guys are correct.

snake handler
09-06-2014, 05:58 PM
Hey Guys,
I will be coming through I-40 on Thursday. This is the week of the "ROD RUN" in Pigeon Forge and I am going to check it out for a day. I hear there are other Vipers out there already. See you all Friday night.

DaveW
09-06-2014, 11:55 PM
Hey Guys,
I will be coming through I-40 on Thursday. This is the week of the "ROD RUN" in Pigeon Forge and I am going to check it out for a day. I hear there are other Vipers out there already. See you all Friday night.

If you need to take a break/lunch while passing through Winston-Salem, let me know!

snake handler
09-07-2014, 12:06 PM
Dave,
That sounds good but I'm not sure what time I'll be coming through. I will be coming down I-85 south to I-40 west. How far off the path are you?

DaveW
09-07-2014, 01:02 PM
Dave,
That sounds good but I'm not sure what time I'll be coming through. I will be coming down I-85 south to I-40 west. How far off the path are you?

Winston is about 90 miles west of Durham where I-85/40 meet and run together until they split again in Greensboro. The next city is Winston. I'm less than a mile off Business 40, which is the quickest way through Winston anyway.

Pigeon Forge is about 4 hours west.

I'll be around all day Thursday.

If it fits your schedule, let me know. If not, I can still make some recommendations for fuel/food and will see ya Friday.

J TNT
09-07-2014, 06:12 PM
This may be a dumb question , Is the group going over to the "Dragon" ? If so I'll stop by to say Hello ! :)

PatrickB
09-07-2014, 07:28 PM
This may be a dumb question , Is the group going over to the "Dragon" ? If so I'll stop by to say Hello ! :)

No plans to go to the Dragon that I'm aware of. Although several VOA regions in the area did do the Dragon event back in May!

J TNT
09-07-2014, 09:30 PM
Thanks for the reply. :)

PatrickB
09-09-2014, 03:08 PM
Just booked two tickets for the 10am Architects Tour for Saturday - the 10am time slot is the only open time slot that works for our group during the time we'll be there. For anyone wanting to do that tour, call 800-411-3812. There is availability now but you will need to call ahead of time - if you wait till Saturday to try and grab tickets, it will be booked. $17 per ticket - the Architects Tour is one of the most popular "extra" tours they offer.

Brian GTS
09-09-2014, 08:23 PM
Our Biltmore event is fast approaching this week and I wanted to make you aware of a few things to expect so you can be prepared.

If you are interested in purchasing or winning some very nice Viper goodies, you may want to bring some extra cash this weekend. We have some freshly designed men's and women's Carolinas VOA club shirts for only $25, and we have enough for everyone attending! One of our Asheville area members, Jeff Barnes, has created some really cool memorabilia for our Biltmore event. I am going to let Jeff reveal his creation, but you may want to bring an extra $15 if you want one....or more. We will also have a raffle at Saturday night's dinner to win some very classy Viper prizes.....even for the ladies! In fact, some of the Viper memorabilia items we are raffling are very unique and cannot be purchased anywhere! So, bottom line is.....bring some extra cash if you think you would like shirts, memorabilia, or take part in the raffle.

Below are the I-40 caravan arrangements for the drive over. I know a couple of you cannot leave until after lunch. We'll look forward to your arrival in Asheville!

** Also, please don't forget to charge up and bring your 2-way radios if you have them! Channels and privacy codes were distributed in an e-mail sent moments ago. **

Kangaroo Express
100 Factory Shops Road
Morrisville, NC 27560
Arrive: 8:45am
Depart: 9:00am

Rest Area (MM 178)
Arrive: 10:30am
Depart: 10:45am

Dos Amigos (Lunch & Fuel)
755 4th St SW
Hickory, NC 28602
Arrive: 12:00pm
Depart: ~1:30pm

Holiday Inn Downtown Asheville
42 Tunnel Rd
Asheville, NC 28805
Arrive: ~3:00pm
Depart: SUNDAY!

Please free to contact me if you have questions. My cell phone number was distributed in the e-mail sent moments ago. Can't wait!

Brian, Mike, Craig, Patrick, & Chris
Your Carolinas VOA Team

CarolinaViper
09-09-2014, 09:04 PM

Got it clean and ready to go w/a little help from my friend.

Brian GTS
09-09-2014, 09:10 PM

Got it clean and ready to go w/a little help from my friend.

Looks like your friend did all the work! :)

CarolinaViper
09-09-2014, 09:27 PM
That's why she's laying down. The Viper is the only car of ours she's never ridden in...and she doesn't understand why.

Brian GTS
09-10-2014, 05:52 AM
That's why she's laying down. The Viper is the only car of ours she's never ridden in...and she doesn't understand why.

Car looks beautiful by the way. Let's just keep praying for no rain!

PatrickB
09-10-2014, 07:46 AM
For everyone in the westbound caravan:

I'm not sure how GPS might direct you to get to Dos Amigos for lunch after you exit I40 so I wanted to share the simplest way. You'll exit I40 at Exit 128 (Fairgrove Church Road). Make a left onto Fairgrove Church Road, pass through one traffic light, then make a left at the 2nd traffic light (Hwy 70). Dos Amigos is just a few blocks down Hwy 70 on the left. It shares an entrance with a Japanese restaurant; pull into the entrance and stay to the right, making your way around the Dos Amigos building into a large and open parking lot in the back of the restaurant. Brittany and I should be there ahead of you guys and we'll be listening on the radios for you guys to arrive. GPS may direct you to come another way which has more turns and can get tricky if there is a lot of traffic.

For those needing fuel, there are two gas stations off of I40 where you exited - you can fuel before you come to the restaurant or we can all stop before jumping back on I40 West.

snake handler
09-10-2014, 09:40 AM
Also booked two tickets for architects tour at 10:00, Cant wait to check it out heard about it for years!

C.J
09-10-2014, 10:07 AM
Thanks for the directions Patrick.

You're going to love the architect's tour. Hope it stays dry when you're on the roof. :)

Mreeves
09-10-2014, 10:10 AM
10am Architects tour also booked.

Brian GTS
09-10-2014, 11:02 AM
Thanks for all the info Patrick. Architects tour booked as well just now. Only 4 spots remaining!

PatrickB
09-10-2014, 01:07 PM
Awesome! Glad to see some fellow members will be on that tour as well! This is the tour we wanted to do last year but was sold out on Saturday. Hopefully the rain will stay away..

Brian, do you know if parking for Saturday will be like last year?

Brian GTS
09-10-2014, 03:31 PM
Awesome! Glad to see some fellow members will be on that tour as well! This is the tour we wanted to do last year but was sold out on Saturday. Hopefully the rain will stay away..

Brian, do you know if parking for Saturday will be like last year?

Exactly like last year. Only we have 5 more cars this year so they requested that we double park against the wall if necessary.

hmerrittiii
09-10-2014, 03:34 PM
One of my guys shining up the Black Snake for the Biltmore Run.

Brian GTS
09-10-2014, 04:31 PM

Well, at least you didn't make your dog do all the work like Jeff did! :)

CarolinaViper
09-10-2014, 06:52 PM
Now, now...she did a great job and only asked for a piece of bacon.

PatrickB
09-10-2014, 09:03 PM

As of just a few minutes ago, my Viper is all clean and ready for the weekend - sorry I didn't get any pics, I do the work myself... :D

PatrickB
09-10-2014, 09:06 PM
Exactly like last year. Only we have 5 more cars this year so they requested that we double park against the wall if necessary.

Will be interesting to see if the Vipers are the main attraction on Saturday again.. :D

Brian GTS
09-10-2014, 09:24 PM
Will be interesting to see if the Vipers are the main attraction on Saturday again.. :D

Mansion, what mansion? :)

PatrickB
09-10-2014, 09:34 PM
Mansion, what mansion? :)

Exactly!

Related to the caravan, do you know how many we are expecting at lunch on Friday?

Brian GTS
09-10-2014, 10:27 PM
That's one number I'm not entirely sure about. However, based on what I do know, I would expect about 25.

ACR PHIL
09-11-2014, 07:32 AM
Where is mile marker 178. I'm in Greensboro NC. Was trying to figure where to meet up. Thanks.

PatrickB
09-11-2014, 07:57 AM
Where is mile marker 178. I'm in Greensboro NC. Was trying to figure where to meet up. Thanks.

If memory serves, I believe it's a rest stop on I40 just west of Clemmons, before you get to Mocksville (traveling westbound).

CarolinaViper
09-11-2014, 08:04 AM
98viper,

All I know is that there is a rest stop at Mile Marker 178. I have all the rest stops loaded into my phone from Asheville to Topsail Island. My dog needs to stop more than my wife, daughter, and granddaughter. Hope this helps

Jeff

Brian GTS
09-11-2014, 09:46 AM

Phil,

Matt is meeting up with us near Greensboro....Exit 222. We should be in the Greensboro vicinity around 9:50am. I'm calling him when we get close so he can jump on the on-ramp merge with us. PM or e-mail me your cell phone number and I'll call you as well. Or, you can just meet us at the Rest Area (MM 178) at 10:30am.

Brian

DaveW
09-11-2014, 01:02 PM

Phil,

I'm going to meet the caravan at the rest stop. I-40 west of Winston, cross Yadkin River, and just after the speed limit turns to 70.

hmerrittiii
09-11-2014, 01:28 PM
Phil,

I'm going to meet the caravan at the rest stop. I-40 west of Winston, cross Yadkin River, and just after the speed limit turns to 70.

Make sure you give yourself plent of time to do your hair and don't be late

DaveW
09-11-2014, 01:41 PM
Make sure you give yourself plent of time to do your hair and don't be late

Have you seen my sunglasses?:witless:

hmerrittiii
09-11-2014, 01:43 PM
Have you seen my sunglasses?:witless:

I traded them for 2 beef jerkys at a gas station in Myrtle.

DaveW
09-11-2014, 01:46 PM
I traded them for 2 beef jerkys at a gas station in Myrtle.

Whew! Guess I can stop looking for them now. Thanks!

InZane
09-11-2014, 02:39 PM

They will be for me ;)

Brian GTS
09-11-2014, 07:46 PM
Rain doesn't look as bad as it did a few days ago. No matter what, we'll have fun! See you all tomorrow! Call my cell if you need anything and don't forget to bring those 2 way radios if you have them!

C.J
09-11-2014, 10:39 PM
Got my A/C recharged and dye added too, so the yellow sub is ready to go. Marko stopped by tonight and we charged up his A/C too. The yellow Vipers are ready to roll! See you all tomorrow.

Next Phase
09-13-2014, 06:04 AM
Wakey wakey...eggs and bakey.

Last night was fun! Car talk and shots. Mmmmmmmmm....

Josrocket
09-13-2014, 10:54 AM
Hello everyone my name is joshua I'm a new viper owner. I joined the club on friday. coincidentally I live in the asheville area. I would really like to meet you guys. My number is 704-619-3883.

daytonprowler
09-13-2014, 02:09 PM
Hello everyone my name is joshua I'm a new viper owner. I joined the club on friday. coincidentally I live in the asheville area. I would really like to meet you guys. My number is 704-619-3883.

pm sent

PatrickB
09-14-2014, 02:29 PM
Home, unpacked, and trying to unwind from Biltmore.....another phenomenal trip with the coolest cars and some of the coolest people we're proud to call friends!

First and foremost, Brittany and I need to thank all who were involved in the planning for this trip. Making weekend plans for nearly 50 people isn't as easy as some would think, so thank you Brian for all the effort you always deliver and thank you Jeff for pitching in. For any others not specifically mentioned, thank you as well. Thanks to our new VOA friends from Georgia - glad you guys made the trip up to hang out with us for the weekend - hope you all had a wonderful time. Thank you Eli for coming over to hang with us and offer your photography skills for the event - can't wait to see what you were able to do!

It's simply amazing to me that we can pack so much fun and good times with good people into a few short days, but we do it everytime!

Hoping that everyone made it home safely and to all of our friends new and old, looking forward to seeing you next time! Our family is getting bigger and bigger and that's awesome!

I have a ton of photos; most likely a portion of those will be posted later this afternoon/tonight.

Next Phase
09-14-2014, 03:29 PM
Very well put Patrick.

Thanks to all the organizers and to Jeff for taking us on an awesome scenic tour!

It was an action packed weekend with an awesome group of people and vehicles. I feel very blessed to be a part of the NC club.

I have a number of pics on the VOA FB page.

DaveW
09-14-2014, 04:11 PM
Another fabulous Carolina's VOA event!!!!! Brian and his management team were once again AWESOME! And a special thanks to Jeff for helping to coordinate some of the venues and great road trips in his backyard. And another thanks to Jeff for coordinating the challenge coins and that zero-ethanol gas for our thirsty snakes.

Thanks to Eli for all the effort running, literally, from location to location for those special photos I know will amaze everyone. (Hey, Eli, do you think you could PhotoShop a shot of Hap's Viper cutting do-nuts in the grass around the fountain between our Vipers and the Biltmore House?)

AND, it wouldn't be a successful event unless I had another mishap with my darling Viper (I'm batting 1000 as everyone knows :witless:). During our dinner at Bonefish and the onslaught of rain, someone backed into my front bumper, hit and run. 20 Vipers lined up against the back row of the parking lot, and who's gets hit???? (I'm glad in a way it was me, and not another member's Viper - I'm getting used to this crap :t0152:) You may not know this, but Hap admitted taking my sunglasses during our Myrtle Beach event and trading them for some kind of beef jerky, or pickled eggs, or something. In turn, I admitted taking his shoes and shirt off the beach later, just can't remember what I did with them. I really think he is one-upping me because he left the table with some excuse that he had to wash his hands and returned later a bit damp. I'm wondering if he took advantage of the dark, rainy night to go out in the parking lot and drive into "my precious" with his new, black Gen V (which would have been invisible at that time!) and then calmly return to the table as if nothing happened. Ha! Whatcha got to say, Hap? :p0257: Just kidding, love ya, dude.

PatrickB
09-14-2014, 06:38 PM
Instead of posting a bunch of individual pictures in this thread like I usually do, I've dumped a number of my pictures out to my Photobucket site. The following link will start the slideshow:
http://s1346.photobucket.com/user/pbrown811/slideshow/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014

daytonprowler
09-14-2014, 08:09 PM
Great pictures!

This is exactly what the VOA is all about! Driving Vipers and having fun with friends!

Brian GTS
09-14-2014, 09:49 PM
Well guys and gals, that was an AWESOME experience! Thanks to everyone that attended! Not only did we have about 36 people from the Carolinas attend, but we were fortunate to have have 8 wonderful folks from the Georgia VOA join the party. We really appreciate you guys coming up, but we did not appreciate how you kept winning all the raffle prizes. Ha ha! I know you had a great time, but just to let you know, we really did enjoy your company, and look forward to seeing you all again very soon!

It was great to see our newest members; Hap (2013 SRT Viper GTS), Matt & Ashley (1998 GTS), and Joshua & Sheena (2001 RT/10) who literally joined our region during this event!

We also hosted a raffle at this event and gave away several very unique prizes:

1) Viper Billet Aluminum Coaster Set including 4 coasters each with a unique engraving; Sneaky Pete, Fangs, Stryker, and the VOA logo. Our newest member, Joshua, won the coaster set! Congrats!

2) Ladies VOA Logo Necklace. Jeff won the necklace and made his wife Donna very happy with this fine piece of jewelery.

3) Gen V Viper Book (by Maurice Liang) – This is the leather bound and expanded version. Rick took this one home!

4) Our last raffle was for 5 front most positions in our Biltmore photograph. The 5 winners also had an opportunity to have their cars photographed individually directly in front of the mansion. Winners: Marko, Rich, Dale, Joshua, and Larry.

We sold many men’s (blue) and ladies (pink) long sleeve tee-shirts and still have a few left in case anyone is interested. They are $25/ea and look at lot like this:

FRONT:
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/venomIMG_4210_zpsfe90cc5d.jpg

BACK:
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/venomIMG_4209_zpse3e9ac66.jpg

P.S. The ladies shirt is a true ladies style soft fabric shirt.

I'd like to thank our Carolina VOA team for their efforts during the planning an execution of this event as I really did not do all of this myself! Mike, thanks for your ideas and advice, helping with the raffle, and the HUGE help with the car line up Sunday morning. I could not have pulled that one off without you. Of course, Craig was instrumental in helping us organize the finances for this event and helped us sell shirts, raffle tickets, and always kept us in check....among MANY other things behind the scenes. Patrick just stepped into our Secretary position, and just click on the link in his post above to check out his awesome photos from this event. Patrick, you da man! Finally, a BIG thank you to Jeff. Jeff may as well been a board member because he assisted with restaurant selection, arrangements, the cruise, and of course the phenomenal challenge coins. He was truly instrumental in the planning and execution of this event.

Once again, great friends and great times! Kudos to the Carolinas VOA members for making this one a huge success! I will be posting my pics within the next day or so.....so please check back!

No hemi
09-15-2014, 09:47 AM
Looks like a lot of Fun, sorry i couldn't make it, anyway i haven't been able to drive my viper for the last month due to knee and ankle problems( couldn't take it to the 1/2 mile event either :( ), anyway brian i'm interested in one pink ladies shirt for my wife, and a blue one for me (XXL). thanks. :)

snake handler
09-15-2014, 05:49 PM
To everyone involved in this event. This was very well planned and executed. Definitely one of the best car events I have ever attended!!!! Kudos to those who lead the way. By the way....THIS IS A FREAKING AWESOME LEATHER BOUND BOOK!!!! Sorry Craig, only one could win (HaHa)

C.J
09-15-2014, 08:23 PM
Hey Rick, I'm glad that Gen V book is awesome, and congrats on winning it! Next time I'm buying more raffle tickets. :)

C.J
09-15-2014, 08:33 PM
And here's the man behind the camera:

Thank you Eli, your enthusiasm for all things Viper and eye for photography is first-class!

Brian GTS
09-15-2014, 08:47 PM
And here's the man behind the camera:

Thank you Eli, your enthusiasm for all things Viper and eye for photography is first-class!

I second and third that!!! Eli, I hope when you do get your Viper that you will consider moving to NC because we love hanging with you. Your Viper will come soon enough, but I'll always consider you a Viper brother regardless.

P.S. I went through a boat load of pics tonight and will be posting tomorrow. I have some really cool pics thanks mostly to Janelle!!! Stay tuned. :)

PatrickB
09-15-2014, 09:57 PM
Agreed about Eli - his dedication and enthusiasm is simply amazing. I can't wait till we're on a cruise and we get to see Eli behind the wheel of his own Viper!

Eli, thanks for all you've done for us and we can't wait to see you again!

InZane
09-15-2014, 10:26 PM
You all honestly don't know what it means to me to be a part of your club/family. Cars aside, all of the members have welcomed me with open arms and make me feel at home. I feel that I have made some lifelong friendships and that's something money can't buy. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for everything! It's hard to come up with the right words to describe my feelings so I'll just let the smiley face do the talking. :D or smiling, however you want to look at it

Craig, thank you for taking that photo and acknowledging me! That's pretty awesome. Usually the guy behind the camera is lost, so thank you

Here's a sneak peek at how the pics are looking, I still have a bit of editing to do to them but trust me, You will enjoy them!

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3914/15067469127_c2638b6865_b.jpg

InZane
09-15-2014, 10:46 PM
I second and third that!!! Eli, I hope when you do get your Viper that you will consider moving to NC because we love hanging with you. Your Viper will come soon enough, but I'll always consider you a Viper brother regardless.

P.S. I went through a boat load of pics tonight and will be posting tomorrow. I have some really cool pics thanks mostly to Janelle!!! Stay tuned. :)

Thank you Brian, it'll happen one day no doubt, hopefully soon. I've been thrown some curve balls the past couple years that's set me back, just working on my swing. There is only one club, the Carolinas club, so yes, when the day comes,I'm there!

InZane
09-15-2014, 10:53 PM
Agreed about Eli - his dedication and enthusiasm is simply amazing. I can't wait till we're on a cruise and we get to see Eli behind the wheel of his own Viper!

Eli, thanks for all you've done for us and we can't wait to see you again!

That will be a great day indeed Patrick! I might even shed a tear of joy! It is an honor and a privilege to help you out with the photos. Its trying to get them to look as good through a photo sharing site as it does on my computer. I've been having issues with that, loosing vibrance. Notice how it's a bit duller here than Facebook... If anyone knows the secret let me know ��

billp
09-16-2014, 12:01 AM
You all honestly don't know what it means to me to be a part of your club/family. Cars aside, all of the members have welcomed me with open arms and make me feel at home. I feel that I have made some lifelong friendships and that's something money can't buy. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for everything! It's hard to come up with the right words to describe my feelings so I'll just let the smiley face do the talking. :D or smiling, however you want to look at it

Craig, thank you for taking that photo and acknowledging me! That's pretty awesome. Usually the guy behind the camera is lost, so thank you

Here's a sneak peek at how the pics are looking, I still have a bit of editing to do to them but trust me, You will enjoy them!

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3914/15067469127_c2638b6865_b.jpg

Wow!!!!!!!

Thanks Eli, for your hard work! Elaine and I have enjoyed talking with You, and being part of these events!

braunstein82
09-16-2014, 03:21 AM
Haven't posted yet because I couldn't figure out a way to summarize everything I want to say.

If it was going to be in one sentence: It was a memorable eventfilled weekend, that I wish every car enthusiast could experience!

Thanks for allowing us to join the family. As I said many times while there I was amazed how friendly everyone was and how comfortable you made us feel. It also amazed me on how none of you were afraid to actually drive your cars. I do apologize for my lack of experience, but with your advise and knowledge I think I got alot better by end of trip. As for thanks, just about everyone deserves thanks from me in some way. Setting up event, managing event, knowledge, conversation, shots, getting me a room at cost, pulling over to help when I lost brakes, taking photos, not killing me for getting a few of us lost on way to Biltmore, and just putting up with me. lol I could go on forever as some of you learned this weekend. This was an amazing life experience and we smiled the entire trip home. Can't wait to do it again. So what's everyone doing this weekend? Just Kidding.

DaveW
09-16-2014, 05:56 AM
...this was an amazing life experience and we smiled the entire trip home. Can't wait to do it again. So what's everyone doing this weekend? Just Kidding.

Smiling all the way home is what this club is known for after an event! It was great meeting you guys and your awesome Viper. Glad your braking issue was an easy fix. See you next time.

Brian GTS
09-16-2014, 06:30 AM

Whoa!!! That is a smokin HOT photo Eli! Wait till Marko sees that. He won't be considering a Gen V any longer. :)

billp
09-16-2014, 08:20 AM
Eli,
In Photoshop, make sure your color space is not AdobeRGB. If so, you need to convert to sRGB so that the photos retain their vibrancy when viewing on the web. AdobeRGB is for printing and will look washed out on monitors that don't support that color space which is all consumer level monitors. sRGB is for web viewing and will retain all the colors you see on your screen, which you can double check under proofing.

Hope this helps,
Elaine

Next Phase
09-16-2014, 08:23 AM
Whoa!!! That is a smokin HOT photo Eli! Wait till Marko sees that. He won't be considering a Gen V any longer. :)

Eli sent me the pic on FB. Awesome shot! I'm definitely getting it framed.

Brian, this picture will probably help sell my car instantly...LOL. I've been on the fence about trading in my car for a Gen 5 or to just add a Hellcat.

billp
09-16-2014, 10:49 AM
Here you go Eli, another photo for your collection

PatrickB
09-16-2014, 01:40 PM
As referenced earlier, my photo album is available HERE (http://s1346.photobucket.com/user/pbrown811/slideshow/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014) but I decided to post a few pictures to this thread. Below are some of the highlights from the weekend:

Lunch stop for the main caravan:
http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1383_zps6799469c.jpg

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1378_zps70bfa223.jpg

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1379_zps892e418f.jpg

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1380_zps54a1b15b.jpg

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1381_zpse26910a0.jpg

Caravan back underway!
http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1388_zps12bf1874.jpg

Our fearless leader and his beautiful Stryker Green Viper:
http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1404_zps95a9649e.jpg

Friday night dinner:
http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1424_zpsafb5afde.jpg

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1425_zps4cc851e1.jpg

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1428_zps7b93d0ed.jpg

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1430_zps06f88768.jpg

Saturday's visit to Biltmore Estate:
http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1432_zpsb69dc106.jpg

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1460_zps9cb6db04.jpg

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1476_zpsaacd7e76.jpg

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1514_zps3d18063b.jpg

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1462_zps8a79eecb.jpg

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1463_zps8eb23d22.jpg

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1502_zps55a07ba9.jpg

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1536_zpsd74e4fa7.jpg

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1537_zpse86b6f6d.jpg

PatrickB
09-16-2014, 01:41 PM
Fueling up for Saturday's scenic cruise:
http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1539_zps8ea1fd1a.jpg

Heading up to Mt. Mitchell:
http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1554_zps625b5e0b.jpg

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/IMG_20140913_151833_zpscab112b9.jpg

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/IMG_20140913_151847_zps763ab4a7.jpg

Saturday night's dinner:
http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1561_zpsb95d966c.jpg

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1564_zps62b0cf61.jpg

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1565_zpsd0298c2c.jpg

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1573_zpsb384e3fa.jpg

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1572_zpsbb9eeaf2.jpg

The snakes are back at Bitlmore for our photo shoot:
http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1578_zps396427ea.jpg

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/IMG_20140914_081232_zps6f600b22.jpg

http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1604_zpsefe47a54.jpg

Pete had a fun weekend too!
http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p693/pbrown811/VOA%20Carolinas%20-%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20Biltmore%202014/SAM_1612_zpsa7b411f1.jpg

C.J
09-16-2014, 02:18 PM
Outstanding photos Patrick! The shot from the roof of the Biltmore is the money photo...really great shot.

hmerrittiii
09-16-2014, 03:19 PM
Another fabulous Carolina's VOA event!!!!! Brian and his management team were once again AWESOME! And a special thanks to Jeff for helping to coordinate some of the venues and great road trips in his backyard. And another thanks to Jeff for coordinating the challenge coins and that zero-ethanol gas for our thirsty snakes.

Thanks to Eli for all the effort running, literally, from location to location for those special photos I know will amaze everyone. (Hey, Eli, do you think you could PhotoShop a shot of Hap's Viper cutting do-nuts in the grass around the fountain between our Vipers and the Biltmore House?)

AND, it wouldn't be a successful event unless I had another mishap with my darling Viper (I'm batting 1000 as everyone knows :witless:). During our dinner at Bonefish and the onslaught of rain, someone backed into my front bumper, hit and run. 20 Vipers lined up against the back row of the parking lot, and who's gets hit???? (I'm glad in a way it was me, and not another member's Viper - I'm getting used to this crap :t0152:) You may not know this, but Hap admitted taking my sunglasses during our Myrtle Beach event and trading them for some kind of beef jerky, or pickled eggs, or something. In turn, I admitted taking his shoes and shirt off the beach later, just can't remember what I did with them. I really think he is one-upping me because he left the table with some excuse that he had to wash his hands and returned later a bit damp. I'm wondering if he took advantage of the dark, rainy night to go out in the parking lot and drive into "my precious" with his new, black Gen V (which would have been invisible at that time!) and then calmly return to the table as if nothing happened. Ha! Whatcha got to say, Hap? :p0257: Just kidding, love ya, dude.

After an investigation, the Corvette Club is sabotaging your car because you blew passed a member and they thought you flipped them off. Therefore, they follow you to Viper Events. Ha

hmerrittiii
09-16-2014, 03:26 PM
67236722Thanks to all the members that did the planning. You guys did a great job and I really appreciate it. In addition, thanks so much Brian, Dave and Patrick for helping get the Brand New GTS off the side of the road and running on Friday. Truly a First Class Club and proud to be a member!

DaveW
09-16-2014, 06:12 PM
After an investigation, the Corvette Club is sabotaging your car because you blew passed a member and they thought you flipped them off. Therefore, they follow you to Viper Events. Ha

Hey, Hal, didn't you have a corvette????? A bit cozy with your OTHER friends, huh? :D

hmerrittiii
09-16-2014, 07:11 PM
Hey, Hal, didn't you have a corvette????? A bit cozy with your OTHER friends, huh? :D
Never owned never will own a Vette. Not hand built! Production

DaveW
09-16-2014, 07:30 PM
Never owned never will own a Vette. Not hand built! Production

Opps! My bad, Hal!!! Hey, I bought my first Corvette 41 years ago, a '64 coupe, red, 327/300hp with factory sidepipes. I LOVED that piece of crap that wouldn't start when hot, had to replace rear end u-joints monthly, chunks of paint curling and pealing off in the wind, headlights that wouldn't open, radio that didn't work, odometer that quit, etc., and only 9 years old. My 15 year old Viper hasn't had even one of those problems...

CarolinaViper
09-16-2014, 08:12 PM
As mention above by others, Donna and I had a GREAT time. Wish we all had time in our lives to make this a weekly event if not here somewhere. I agree with Mike, its not the cars that make the time great, because I drive the road we were on 3-4 times a month...its the PEOPLE in the club that makes the time more enjoyable. I'm glad everyone had a great time, Matt don't worry about the brakes, its my fault for not advising to use 2nd gear, as we descended about 2000 feet from top to bottom. It was a lot better listening to 20 plus vipers than listing to the radio when I drive the road by myself (usually Donna's busy doing the paperwork from the store) To all, I want to thank you for stopping at the store, my granddaughter was speechless. I think that was the only time her mouth was not moving a mile a minute. Again, thanks to all, hope to see all of you at the End-of-Year Event.

Jeff & Donna

Brian GTS
09-16-2014, 08:14 PM
Okay, time for my photo dump. :) First batch:

Caravan!!!

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_3996_zpsa69d89eb.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4007_zpse9ebf2b4.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4008_zps701e93f4.jpg

Some cool rolling shots

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_3989_zpsca8bd026.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4009_zpsadaea086.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4015_zps110e3226.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4017_zps47439e83.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4020_zpsc2fabcb9.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4025_zpsc4b5afd5.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4027_zps5e373e78.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4028_zps8f5074ae.jpg

Caravan Lunch!

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4031_zps72b4326e.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4032_zpsb90e6401.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4034_zps33132f8f.jpg

Biltmore!

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4056_zps1c2093b1.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4058_zps86c46699.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4062_zpsdaea4de0.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4067_zps4c1d5664.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4074_zpsfc7ca096.jpg

Brian GTS
09-16-2014, 08:18 PM
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4096_zps2137c3ab.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4105_zpsbaf32ec8.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4113_zps316034b3.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4122_zpse95ed0e8.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4124_zpsca0fd3e0.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4126_zps33b7fb56.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4131_zps0aef0017.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4132_zpscc6e5905.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4136_zps3ddf9d70.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4137_zps7e12da8d.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4139_zpsd07fe739.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4142_zps696e9890.jpg

Awesome People!

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4143_zps73d01187.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4145_zps610e29bd.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4146_zpsc50191c5.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4149_zps4c9afbfc.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4150_zpsc24d3a17.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4151_zps09df6732.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4152_zpsd803cc78.jpg

Brian GTS
09-16-2014, 08:23 PM
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4154_zps3e9728cc.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4158_zps92524cba.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4160_zpseb1ef429.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4163_zps18008cad.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4165_zpsa2d3ed88.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4167_zps20247290.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4168_zps70761a0b.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4171_zpsc0ef4cd3.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4173_zpse7f282ca.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4175_zps3afbe23c.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4176_zps7c4c8022.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4178_zpsc9af0265.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4192_zps7eb90d46.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4193_zps9de589cc.jpg

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/Brian_GTS/Biltmore%202014/venomIMG_4182_zpsa1d1da7d.jpg

Mreeves
09-17-2014, 12:35 AM
WOW!!!!! Do I need to say more. Thank you for all the great pictures.

PatrickB
09-17-2014, 08:13 AM
After every event I always eagerly await Brian and Janelle's pictures because they look sooooo good! Thanks!

C.J
09-17-2014, 09:46 AM
Brian, great photos as always. Might have to upgrade from my Kodak 110 after seeing these pics. ;-)

Eli, the shots in front of Biltmore are stunning.

DaveW
09-17-2014, 01:32 PM
Brian, great photos as always. Might have to upgrade from my Kodak 110 after seeing these pics. ;-)

Craig, I'm looking to upgrade. Would you be interested in a Polaroid Land camera in trade?:)

C.J
09-17-2014, 01:35 PM
Throw in a S&W 66 and you have a deal! :)

Craig, I'm looking to upgrade. Would you be interested in a Polaroid Land camera in trade?:)

SUB SONC
09-18-2014, 02:52 PM
I was thinking about you all last weekend and remembering all the fun I had at the Biltmore event last year. It was the Biltmore event that made me fall in love with this club. It is such an incredible experience and I still remember last year like it was yesterday.
I though about y'all the entire weekend and all the fun you were having on the drive up I-40 to the Blue Ridge Parkway, the scenic drives around Asheville, the Biltmore, early morning gatherings around the cars, and the late night Patron shots with Mike.
Hell or high water, I will be there next year!

C.J
09-18-2014, 03:27 PM
Hey Seth, we missed you last weekend. This is the sort of place where we could make annual trips and vary the time a bit to experience Biltmore in different seasons. Never been there for the Christmas decorations (which are supposed to be stunning), and there is also the springtime bit with the gardens taking center stage. Looking forward to your return!

CarolinaViper
09-18-2014, 05:15 PM
The Biltmore House is great during the Christmas holidays...weather on the other hand is unpredictable. Cruising would not be available on the Parkway, but mid to late-October the Fall foliage is awesome. Funny as we get older we enjoy more of those things. As a teenage, I never understood why my mom and dad would drive on the Parkway in October. Seth if you are still on-line sent you a PM.

Mreeves
09-18-2014, 09:51 PM
I was thinking about you all last weekend and remembering all the fun I had at the Biltmore event last year. It was the Biltmore event that made me fall in love with this club. It is such an incredible experience and I still remember last year like it was yesterday.
I though about y'all the entire weekend and all the fun you were having on the drive up I-40 to the Blue Ridge Parkway, the scenic drives around Asheville, the Biltmore, early morning gatherings around the cars, and the late night Patron shots with Mike.
Hell or high water, I will be there next year!

We all thought of you last weekend also. I also did a extra shot for you brother. See you soon. I can't keep doing those doubles. LOL!!

SUB SONC
09-19-2014, 01:34 PM
We all thought of you last weekend also. I also did a extra shot for you brother. See you soon. I can't keep doing those doubles. LOL!!

Keep doing those doubles! When I get back, I will have a lot of catching up to do! First round will be on me...and the late night pizza...that's for you Al.

gutterworks129
09-19-2014, 08:55 PM
Looks like everyone had a great time. Great pictures!

hmerrittiii
09-24-2014, 02:55 PM
Carolina Viper Club Biltmore Run!http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2738_zps80033200.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2738_zps80033200.jpg.html)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2741_zps1b48c48c.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2741_zps1b48c48c.jpg.html) Raleigh Caravan http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/IMGP2696_zps0ffe1462.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/IMGP2696_zps0ffe1462.jpg.html)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/IMGP2690_zps49b823a7.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/IMGP2690_zps49b823a7.jpg.html)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/IMGP2691_zps95b89516.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/IMGP2691_zps95b89516.jpg.html)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/IMGP2700_zpsbde530e9.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/IMGP2700_zpsbde530e9.jpg.html)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/IMGP2697_zpsd1a03663.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/IMGP2697_zpsd1a03663.jpg.html)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/IMGP2692_zps28193790.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/IMGP2692_zps28193790.jpg.html)Mikes new wheels look awesomehttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/147_0911/IMGP2670_zpsbdffed03.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/147_0911/IMGP2670_zpsbdffed03.jpg.html) Als going downhill, oops I am shooting and driving.http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/147_0911/IMGP2671_zps61a77c37.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/147_0911/IMGP2671_zps61a77c37.jpg.html) The Caravan turns into a Motorcade in Winston.http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/148_0912/IMGP2702_zps4500fdaf.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/148_0912/IMGP2702_zps4500fdaf.jpg.html)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/148_0912/IMGP2703_zps97f0ab89.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/148_0912/IMGP2703_zps97f0ab89.jpg.html)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/148_0912/IMGP2704_zps14d12780.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/148_0912/IMGP2704_zps14d12780.jpg.html) Lunch pit stop.http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/IMGP2705_zps43ba1058.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/IMGP2705_zps43ba1058.jpg.html)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/IMGP2707_zps4c9572b3.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/IMGP2707_zps4c9572b3.jpg.html)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/IMGP2708_zps19d3cb00.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/IMGP2708_zps19d3cb00.jpg.html) We picked up the led foots in Hickory.http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/148_0912/IMGP2716_zps728d927e.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/148_0912/IMGP2716_zps728d927e.jpg.html)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/148_0912/IMGP2725_zpsf08308d2.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/148_0912/IMGP2725_zpsf08308d2.jpg.html)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/148_0912/IMGP2710_zps173d3112.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/148_0912/IMGP2710_zps173d3112.jpg.html)

hmerrittiii
09-24-2014, 03:23 PM
Biltmore House Viper attack!!http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2743_zpsa758a959.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2743_zpsa758a959.jpg.html)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2729_zpsc832c9a8.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2729_zpsc832c9a8.jpg.html)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2745_zpsbf3ce2c3.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2745_zpsbf3ce2c3.jpg.html)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2736_zpsece045c9.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2736_zpsece045c9.jpg.html)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2734_zps61cffe21.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2734_zps61cffe21.jpg.html)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2732_zpse535de6c.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2732_zpse535de6c.jpg.html) Downtown Ashevillehttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2753_zps14f59e7b.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2753_zps14f59e7b.jpg.html)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2751_zps264ae3a5.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2751_zps264ae3a5.jpg.html)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2748_zpsae36d8c4.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2748_zpsae36d8c4.jpg.html) Dinner at the Lakehttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2755_zps4e7e5be0.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2755_zps4e7e5be0.jpg.html)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2756_zps0ecc9ccb.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2756_zps0ecc9ccb.jpg.html)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2757_zps87c4bd41.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2757_zps87c4bd41.jpg.html)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2758_zps745383b9.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2758_zps745383b9.jpg.html) Last call at Cracker Barrellhttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/150_0914/IMGP2772_zps6f0f2414.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/150_0914/IMGP2772_zps6f0f2414.jpg.html)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/150_0914/IMGP2771_zps508a49f2.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/150_0914/IMGP2771_zps508a49f2.jpg.html)Shots night before gave me bad focushttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2767_zps6d304034.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2767_zps6d304034.jpg.html)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2766_zps794a9aa3.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2766_zps794a9aa3.jpg.html)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2764_zpsd8caa969.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2764_zpsd8caa969.jpg.html)Just so you don't feel left out Brian, real bad focushttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/150_0914/IMGP2769_zps4566fb82.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/150_0914/IMGP2769_zps4566fb82.jpg.html)http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2746_zpsd1d5ed7b.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/user/hmerrittiiihmerrittiii/media/HOMEPC/149_0913/IMGP2746_zpsd1d5ed7b.jpg.html) See you next year and please give me a wake up call, ha

C.J
09-24-2014, 04:28 PM
Hap, thanks for posting your pictures!. See you soon.

38special
09-24-2014, 06:40 PM
Outstanding photos..I had a great time and I have finally found people that enjoys cars as much as I do! I love this club and the people that make it great!

38special
09-24-2014, 06:44 PM
Seth I will be proud to buy yourb first pizza when you return..let's do dinner as soon as you get back! Be safe!

Brian GTS
09-24-2014, 08:11 PM
Right on! Great pictures Hap and thanks for taking the time to post them up. Its great to see other photos....always a different vantage point of the action.

SUB SONC
09-25-2014, 11:41 AM
Outstanding photos..I had a great time and I have finally found people that enjoys cars as much as I do! I love this club and the people that make it great!

Sounds like a plan!

InZane
09-30-2014, 03:57 PM
Sorry for the delay everybody, I finally finished editing. Hope you all like them. Had to go through a bunch of pictures so here we go...

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Arival11of1_zpsf15ba685.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Arival21of1_zpsa83f964b.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Arival31of1_zps41f0bc00.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Arival41of1_zps5cf3512b.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Arival61of1_zps0a5978aa.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Arival71of1_zps5364d380.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Arival81of1_zpsc1fe444e.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Arival91of1_zps5ce55c9d.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Arival101of1_zps44498086.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Arival121of1_zps77a68d1b.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Arival131of1_zpse77dd48f.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Arival141of1_zpsb77ccdc8.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Arival151of1_zps012844f0.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Arival161of1_zps1db53cbe.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Arival171of1_zps69ea943c.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Arival181of1_zps4fc5f131.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/SlitherintoBiltmore1_zps26a59633.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/SlitherintoBiltmore2_zps6a5d4cf2.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Parkedalongwall_zps4ead529a.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore21of1_zps4ced3b08.jpg

InZane
09-30-2014, 04:08 PM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore251of1_zps9ea59c68.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore261of1_zps24d2a7a1.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore271of1_zps255d37bb.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore281of1_zps74774b08.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore291of1_zpsc195be22.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore301of1_zps13e8b5a9.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore311of1_zpsa23dbe8b.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore321of1_zps84410022.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore331of1_zps8003142b.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore341of1_zpsce141cb7.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore351of1_zps4c5d21a2.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore361of1_zpsfc042cb5.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore371of1_zps873b04b5.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore381of1_zps93ff164e.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore391of1_zpsb32d939e.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore401of1_zpsf74add32.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore411of1_zpse98f5c45.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore421of1_zpsf8334b32.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore431of1_zps5ff2e20b.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore441of1_zpsa1311688.jpg

InZane
09-30-2014, 04:11 PM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore31of1_zps24404fbe.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore161of1_zps575acb15.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/biltmore171of1_zpse5272352.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore191of1_zpsf8adb8bd.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore221of1_zpsc443e9c8.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore231of1_zps082e7c7c.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore241of1_zps531d75f5.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore451of1_zpsf7bf82c1.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore461of1_zps0678002f.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore471of1_zpsbf51a879.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore491of1_zpsbfed7d25.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore521of1_zps5558c748.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Drive21of1_zpsbfaa7111.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Drive31of1_zpsd014b264.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Drive41of1_zps0b36159c.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/CloseBiltmore31of1_zps3d7c47d1.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/CloseBiltmore21of1_zpsaae3e28f.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/CloseBiltmore11of1_zps05c021c8.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/biltmore5groupfull1of1_zps7cac364e.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/CloseBiltmore41of1_zpsa856e88a.jpg

InZane
09-30-2014, 04:19 PM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/groupphotoBiltmore2_zps6ddf0dbe.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Drive91of1_zps0c487eb5.jpg

I'm challenged when it comes to posting pics on forums. The photos are much larger in photobucket, so here's a link to that so you can see all the pictures larger.

http://s42.photobucket.com/user/rockensfire/library/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore

InZane
09-30-2014, 04:21 PM
or if you see one you like, you can pm me and I can send you a large file format of the one you want :)

InZane
09-30-2014, 04:25 PM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/SlitherintoBiltmoreFun_zps63b33a98.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/fuzzybug1of1_zps80c0bfc1.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore51of1_zpsd1197688.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore61of1_zpsa6a8d83e.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore71of1_zps568e47a1.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore81of1_zps4ce91359.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore91of1_zps544bcd07.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore101of1_zpsf513e426.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore111of1_zps2b459540.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore121of1_zps1b6baf52.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore151of1_zpsd9510f84.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore201of1_zpsba8caf0a.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/Biltmore211of1_zpse4271bd2.jpg

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/rockensfire/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore/biltmore5groupfullvertical1of1_zpsb2b6b32a.jpg

InZane
09-30-2014, 04:27 PM
Again, if you want any of these in large format, pm me and I can send those to you.

These can be viewed larger on the photobucket page (hopefully). It works on my computer. If it's not working please let me know. Thanks and enjoy!

http://s42.photobucket.com/user/rockensfire/library/2014%20Vipers%20Slither%20to%20the%20Biltmore

PatrickB
09-30-2014, 04:42 PM
Unbelievable photos as always Eli! Thank you so much for hanging with us that weekend and taking all these great shots!

DaveW
09-30-2014, 09:53 PM
Amazing pics, Eli!!! Thanks for being there with us and making our experience memorable with your artwork. Wish I had pictures of you running from location to location to get shots and how soaking wet you were from laying in the wet grass to get many of those ground up shots. You da Man! :dude3:

C.J
09-30-2014, 10:08 PM
Wow, these are incredible shots Eli. I'll PM a list of some photos I'd really like to have in large format.

Thank you so very much!

Mreeves
09-30-2014, 10:22 PM
Thank you Eli. These are awesome!!!

snake handler
10-01-2014, 09:39 AM
AWSOME!!! JUST AWSOME Eli. The pictures say it all. Great Work!!!!

Brian GTS
10-01-2014, 10:10 AM
Those are some SWEET pics Eli.....really unique shots in there too! The 5 members that won their showcase photo op in front of the mansion should be VERY pleased. Awesome job!

CarolinaViper
10-01-2014, 03:05 PM
Eli,
The Biltmore House should be paying you to advertise for them. As Brian stated those five individual shots in front of the mansion are just awesome. If Donna, wouldn't find out I would have traded her Stryker necklace she won for one of those shots...Great Job...Post will automatically delete after you read this so Donna won't be suspicious if her necklaces suddenly disappears before next years event.

No hemi
10-04-2014, 02:07 PM
Great pics Eli! !

snake handler
10-08-2014, 02:45 PM
Eli....Check your PMs. Should be a request from me there.

Thanks