PDA

View Full Version : Chuckanut Drive - 7/26

SEASnake
07-15-2014, 04:03 AM
Washington's next event (besides the NVE Homecoming event this weekend) is our annual-ish Chuckanut Drive Tour on Saturday, July 26th. Our host, Christian Omdal, is either on the road to Detroit now or about to be, so more details will follow soon. The overall plan however, will remain the same, so....

Rendezvous at the Smokey Point rest area on I-5 at 10:00am. Drive, stop, drive faster, stop, repeat exponentially. Potluck Bar-B-Q at Christian's family cabin at Samish Island will follow the cruise.

For those that are not heading back to Detroit, there is a big Mopar event (http://www.woodburndragstrip.com/dragstrip/29th-annual-mopar-nationals-hosted-by-the-mopar-musclecars/) <--link to event,,,, at the drag-strip in Woodburn, Oregon (about 3.5 hours south of Seattle). There are 1/4 mile drags only, or a car show plus (if I have read the on-line info correctly) one trip down the asphalt included in show 'n shine entry. Alternatively, we also have a dinner scheduled for Sunday, the 20th, but don't yet have a venue chosen. Let me know if you're interested in a Viper outing this weekend and your preference of activities...