PDA

View Full Version : Homecoming detroit free ticket!!

Viktimize
07-03-2014, 12:53 PM
I bought 2 tickets to the homecoming event with the intention that I would have 2 door prize tickets for the car regardless who I brought with me, if anyone at all. Turns out that things fell through with my original guest, so no big deal I was just going to go solo and collect both door prize tickets with my 2 credential badges. Apparently there is another unmentioned rule that you can only have one door prize ticket per person for some reason. So now my extra 500$ is completely flushed down the toilet.

So if someone is interested in taking part in the sold-out homecoming weekend free of charge, this is your chance. Only catch is that you have to attend the Sunday dinner where the door prize car is drawn, and if your ticket wins it's mine. Other than that you get a free pass to take in all the events and meals of the entire weekend. Need to know ASAP as they are printing credentials this weekend I am told.

Preference is going to my local Western Region. But act fast.

Janni
07-03-2014, 01:26 PM
This is a door prize - NOT a RAFFLE for which you have purchased, and can do in multiples. Door prizes are, by definition, limited to one chance per person.

I hope you find someone willing to take you up on your generous offer.

The prize, if won by your guest, would be awarded to your guest - the attendee, the person to whom the door prize ticket was issued. What happens after that, is between you and your guest.

Just for clarification:

Full Definition of DOOR PRIZE
: a prize awarded to the holder of a winning ticket passed out at the entrance to an entertainment or function

daytonprowler
07-03-2014, 03:56 PM
One name, one credential, one door prize ticket per person. Attendee's name must match the name on the credential, and be there to pickup the ticket at the dinner. You will need your driver's license to pick up your door prize ticket. You will also have to sign in person for your ticket. And of course you must be present to win.

NI-KA
07-03-2014, 04:51 PM
So If I purchase a ticket prior to the event from someone not using it how does that work?

BlknBlu
07-03-2014, 04:57 PM
If you are not properly registered with your credentials as a paying member to the event, you may not get in.

Bruce

daytonprowler
07-03-2014, 05:32 PM
So If I purchase a ticket prior to the event from someone not using it how does that work?

You and the person you are getting the ticket from must contact VOA Headquarters.

If you are not properly registered with your credentials as a paying member to the event, you may not get in.

Bruce

Correct.

"One name, one credential, one door prize ticket per person. Attendee's name must match the name on the credential, and be there to pickup the ticket at the dinner. You will need your driver's license to pick up your door prize ticket. You will also have to sign in person for your ticket. And of course you must be present to win."

ViperTony
07-03-2014, 06:13 PM
This is getting silly.

Viktimize
07-04-2014, 02:13 AM
This is getting silly.

My thoughts exactly.

ViperTony
07-04-2014, 01:18 PM
My thoughts exactly.

Let me be clear: I think you're being silly in trying to game the door prize with the second door prize ticket. The rules have been clear on the door prize ticket since it was announced prior to registration. I think it would be comical if your guest wins but doesn't give you the Viper. That being said, are you going to have your guest sign a legally-binding contract that requires them to hand over the Viper to you in the event they win the door prize? If Moundir is going to be your guest then I say you DEFINITELY need this agreement with him. ;)

Viktimize
07-04-2014, 02:21 PM
Let me be clear: I think you're being silly in trying to game the door prize with the second door prize ticket. The rules have been clear on the door prize ticket since it was announced prior to registration. I think it would be comical if your guest wins but doesn't give you the Viper. That being said, are you going to have your guest sign a legally-binding contract that requires them to hand over the Viper to you in the event they win the door prize? If Moundir is going to be your guest then I say you DEFINITELY need this agreement with him. ;)

What exactly am I "gaming"? I paid for something, and I want it. Pretty simple. Instead I am being discriminated against because of my marital situation. And despite this nonsense I'm not even in here crying or whining, I'm simply trying to make the best out of a bad situation. Not only that but I'm extending a pretty generous offer to a paying club member in the process. What is with all the hate on this?? Congratulations to those of you who maintained a smooth relationship status after purchasing your tickets. If that makes you feel like a better person than me, power to you.

BlknBlu
07-04-2014, 02:28 PM
It is unfortunate that you are in this situation, but a deadline was put in place to make sure that the Door prize and correct credentials go off without a hitch. 2 weeks ago this would not have been an issue, but we are down to the wire and need to get an exact headcount with names.

Bruce

ICPREY
07-04-2014, 07:56 PM
Isn't the deadline for changes tomorrow? If so, sell the ticket tonight and move on.

Russ Oasis
07-04-2014, 08:23 PM
WOW you guys...give Viktimize a break. He's not doing anything wrong.

Viktimize
07-05-2014, 06:35 PM
It is unfortunate that you are in this situation, but a deadline was put in place to make sure that the Door prize and correct credentials go off without a hitch. 2 weeks ago this would not have been an issue, but we are down to the wire and need to get an exact headcount with names.

Bruce

Well apparently it would be an issue either way. I was already told they would try and help me out by making a last minute ticket change. But I can't make the other ticket have my own name on it regardless.

Anyway, gave people a chance to cash in on this opportunity. Two guys got back to me, and I told the first responder the ticket was his. But then he didn't text me the details I needed to get the changes made. So now that ticket has gone to waste. All ticket holders can be happier knowing their odds on winning the door prize just went up to 1/499 :)

BrassMonkey ACR E
07-06-2014, 10:35 AM
I hope everyone and their guest stays healthy and nothing happens or comes up last minute to prevent them from attending this event.
My guest that I might be bringing to this event might not be able to attend due to her boyfriend RECENTLY fell and fractured a vertebrae in his lower back and broke several ribs.,he is barely able to get around at this time and needs someone there to help him. I sure hope he is a person that heals fast. "REMEMBER YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN THE CAR-SORRY NO EXCEPTION OF ANY KIND"!
Did VCA ever have any problems when they "RAFFLED/DOOR PRIZE" a car?????????????
I am not sure,all I remember is buying "MULTIPLE TICKETS" for me, if you won the car(which I didn't) they would notify you,you did not have to be present to win the car.
Which makes more sense because NOT EVERYONE is able to attend everything that is going on through out the years .
But who am I to say,only 1 member of VOA

ViperTony
07-06-2014, 10:42 AM
I hope everyone and their guest stays healthy and nothing happens or comes up last minute to prevent them from attending this event.
My guest that I might be bringing to this event might not be able to attend due to her boyfriend RECENTLY fell and fractured a vertebrae in his lower back and broke several ribs.,he is barely able to get around at this time and needs someone there to help him. I sure hope he is a person that heals fast. "REMEMBER YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN THE CAR-SORRY NO EXCEPTION OF ANY KIND"!
Did VCA ever have any problems when they "RAFFLED/DOOR PRIZE" a car?????????????
I am not sure,all I remember is buying "MULTIPLE TICKETS" for me, if you won the car(which I didn't) they would notify you,you did not have to be present to win the car.
Which makes more sense because NOT EVERYONE is able to attend everything that is going on through out the years .
But who am I to say,only 1 member of VOA

This is not a raffle, it's a door prize. One ticket per attendee in attendance at the dinner.. The rules have been posted and clear on this since before registration opened for the VOA Homecoming. It's unfortunate that your guest may not make the event. I hope her boyfriend recovers quickly enough. As horrible as the situation may be for your guest it doesn't change the rules around this door prize. Cancellation dates were posted in advance and changes were allowed through July 4th. Shit happens and unfortunately we can't predict when it will happen. Don't blame someone else for your misfortune. In this case the VOA. Unless, of course, somehow the VOA caused your guests' boyfriend to fracture vertebrae?

BrassMonkey ACR E
07-06-2014, 11:42 AM
Viper Tony, I know this is a"DOOR PRIZE" I just mentioned VCA having a raffle/door prize cars in the past.
I don't understand why it is a MUST to be present to win this car,next time I will know better than to try and support the VOA and let others do it while I sit back.
I am not blaming anyone for a misfortune. Sometimes things happen that are not foreseen/predictable/preventable
Did you buy any tickets for this event? If yes I hope you don't have any misfortune that will prevent you from winning the car.
Remember when you drive "OBEY ALL TRAFFIC LAWS",35mph means 35 not 36mph+,they are LAWS not RULES ,Rules are meant to be bent

ViperTony
07-06-2014, 11:57 AM
Viper Tony, I know this is a"DOOR PRIZE" I just mentioned VCA having a raffle/door prize cars in the past.
I don't understand why it is a MUST to be present to win this car,next time I will know better than to try and support the VOA and let others do it while I sit back.
I am not blaming anyone for a misfortune. Sometimes things happen that are not foreseen/predictable/preventable
Did you buy any tickets for this event? If yes I hope you don't have any misfortune that will prevent you from winning the car.
Remember when you drive "OBEY ALL TRAFFIC LAWS",35mph means 35 not 36mph+,they are LAWS not RULES ,Rules are meant to be bent

Yes, I did buy a ticket for the event. But if for some reason I can't make it I'm not going to blame the VOA. Shit happens but I'm not going to blame the VOA if I have to miss the event.

daytonprowler
07-06-2014, 12:40 PM
"I just mentioned VCA having a raffle/door prize cars in the past."

: a prize awarded to the holder of a winning ticket passed out at the entrance to an entertainment or function

In all my years as a VCA member and a VCA National Officer, the VCA has never given away a Viper as a door prize. The VCA did raffle cars, not a door prize car. As with any raffle, they did this as a way to generate revenue. Nothing wrong with that.

The VOA is giving back to its members by having this wonderful door prize. I was able to get us a smokin' good deal on the Launch Edition Viper, and we, your VOA National Officers and Directors, decided to give it away as opposed to raffling it off.

Below: This was up on the VOA website well before we started taking registrations for NVE1.

http://www.driveviper.com/nve/

"THE FINE PRINT

You must be a VOA member to register. During the advanced registration period (first 14 days), members are limited to one guest. If space is still available after advanced registration, members will be able to add additional guests. One price for all. No ala carte pricing, no child prices.

1. You must be 18 or older to win. Winner is responsible for all taxes (income and sales), licensing, and doc fees in their state of residence. You may choose to opt out of the drawing if you do not wish to participate. To be eligible, you must be a VOA member or an immediate guest of a VOA member and a paid participant. You must be present in the room at the time of the drawing to win. SRT employees, vendors, sponsors, and VOA national officers and their immediate families are not eligible. If the winning ticket holder is not present at time of drawing, another ticket will be drawn until the prize is awarded. No dues money was used to purchase the door prize.

2. 1/500 is the estimated odds. Actual odds of winning depend on the number of eligible attendees at the dinner."

BrassMonkey ACR E
07-06-2014, 02:05 PM
I don't understand 1 price for all,then why was the MAMBA membership $495 and REGULAR membership $550 .
Most every event I have been to doesnot require buying of a ticket,they are usually FREE upon entrance .
So much for this topic,lets move on if its OK with everyone

XSnake
07-06-2014, 02:25 PM
I don't understand 1 price for all,then why was the MAMBA membership $495 and REGULAR membership $550 .
Most every event I have been to doesnot require buying of a ticket,they are usually FREE upon entrance .

How many events have you been to where they give away a free car, free river boat cruise, free dinners? Please compare apples to apples here. If you didn't read the rules when you purchased your ticket or didn't think the rules applied to you then that's on you.

Red Snake
07-06-2014, 02:43 PM
lol, if i bought someones extra ticket and then won, ain't no way in hell i would give that car back to the guy. Lmao

SmoknTires
07-06-2014, 02:54 PM
Seeing this thread now. Viktimize, people are working in the background to find a replacement. We're going down the waiting list trying to get a hold of people - so that we can refund your ticket. Effort is being put into this even though you're past the point of refund. We've even held up credential printing for you. So please understand LOTS of effort is going into trying to accommodate you, though folks aren't there to see it. These aren't details anyone needs to know, but I thought I'd mention because people tend to get critical the second they don't get things the way they envisioned... This was communicated ahead of time and the refund date also passed weeks ago. It was also communicated that you can't carry 2 credentials or buy extra spots just because of the car giveaway, or if your guest doesn't show up. I saw your emails with HQ and the tone seemed kinder once you mentioned recalling a past email, I just don't want people jumped on because no one did anything wrong - they're all trying to accommodate you. And everyone is living by those same rules. I feel confident one of the next folks on the waiting list will return our calls or emails. I don't think you did anything wrong, I just want to make sure I set expectations - but it should work out.

Other quick answers:

* You cannot just buy a ticket from someone, the name needs to match who was initially registered. If someone cancels and gives you their spot, we need to change the name in our records. For people who cancelled before the deadline, we simply refund and pull the next name from the waiting list.

* Not a raffle, it's a door prize. You cannot buy tickets to this and you have to be there to have a shot at it. Yes the VCA thing was a raffle - that car was purchased, multiple tickets sold to the same people if they wanted to spend the money, and it was done for profit to earn money.

* Mamba cost was less because it's a perk of being a mamba member.

* The reason there is a cutoff for refunds is because the cost of the event is equally distributed across the attending populous - so we need to maintain 500 attendees (I wish we could have done more!) otherwise the club ends up paying for it. And even thought the cutoff has passed, because we have a long waiting list, we've been accommodating late cancellations anyway. But now we're at our 2nd stop gap, credentials are being printed and packages assembled, so no more changes can be made after this weekend. Also, there will be some VERY special gifts included for attendees and they are GENDER specific, another reason why it's not just about a name change - we needed to commit to the gender totals we have.

Hope that explains it.

I can't believe we're less than 2 weeks away. Time flies!

PS One other note, bring your helmets if you have them, one of the driving components will require it. If you don't have one, there will be some there for loan.

daytonprowler
07-06-2014, 03:01 PM

You are not buying a ticket. The $495 you are paying is the registration for the entire 3 day event. If you are eligible for to accept a door prize ticket for the Sunday night dinner, great.

1. You must be 18 or older to win. Winner is responsible for all taxes (income and sales), licensing, and doc fees in their state of residence. You may choose to opt out of the drawing if you do not wish to participate. To be eligible, you must be a VOA member or an immediate guest of a VOA member and a paid participant. You must be present in the room at the time of the drawing to win. SRT employees, vendors, sponsors, and VOA national officers and their immediate families are not eligible. If the winning ticket holder is not present at time of drawing, another ticket will be drawn until the prize is awarded. No dues money was used to purchase the door prize.

One of the perks of being a Mamba member is getting a discount on VOA National Events

From the Join! page: https://driveviper.com/join/

Standard Membership level - $115.00
Includes the following benefits and features:

VIPER QUARTERLY Magazine, the full color collectible magazine for Dodge and SRT Viper enthusiasts and the official publication of the Viper Owners Association
Your 2014 VOA membership card(s) and ID Badge(s)
Liability insurance when attending VOA-sponsored events, as defined by the insurance policy (excludes racing, track, or competitive driving events)
Discounts with Viper Owners Association sponsors including many Mopar dealers, tuners, and aftermarket vendors
Special membership-only access and posting benefits on the Viper Owners Association Website www.driveviper.com (http://www.driveviper.com)
Viper Owners will also be noted on the website forum pages with the designation of "Member", non-owners will be noted as an "Enthusiast"
Involvement with a VOA Chapter in your area. Contact your local president for a schedule of events and more details.
Highly unprecedented access to our manufacturer and those who build our cars.

Mamba Membership level - $150.00
Help increase funding for the club and gain additional benefits above and beyond the standard membership which includes:

Special Mamba Membership badges
Mamba decal (3" X 3")
Special tag of "Mamba" on the VOA website forums
First Class Postage on your issues of VIPER QUARTERLY Magazine
Public acknowledgment on the special Mamba Membership appreciation page in VIPER QUARTERLY Magazine
Special discounts on VOA national events

PS Sorry I didn't realize Alex had already posted to the thread while I was posting mine. Did not mean to rehash.

Viktimize
07-06-2014, 05:37 PM
"I just mentioned VCA having a raffle/door prize cars in the past."

In all my years as a VCA member and a VCA National Officer, the VCA has never given away a Viper as a door prize. The VCA did raffle cars, not a door prize car. As with any raffle, they did this as a way to generate revenue. Nothing wrong with that.

The VOA is giving back to its members by having this wonderful door prize. I was able to get us a smokin' good deal on the Launch Edition Viper, and we, your VOA National Officers and Directors, decided to give it away as opposed to raffling it off.

Below: This was up on the VOA website well before we started taking registrations for NVE1.

http://www.driveviper.com/nve/

"THE FINE PRINT

You must be a VOA member to register. During the advanced registration period (first 14 days), members are limited to one guest. If space is still available after advanced registration, members will be able to add additional guests. One price for all. No ala carte pricing, no child prices.

2. 1/500 is the estimated odds. Actual odds of winning depend on the number of eligible attendees at the dinner."

Based on these rules there is no reason a member can't have 2 admission passes and collect 2 door prize tickets at the entrance.

Seeing this thread now. Viktimize, people are working in the background to find a replacement. We're going down the waiting list trying to get a hold of people - so that we can refund your ticket. Effort is being put into this even though you're past the point of refund. We've even held up credential printing for you. So please understand LOTS of effort is going into trying to accommodate you, though folks aren't there to see it. These aren't details anyone needs to know, but I thought I'd mention because people tend to get critical the second they don't get things the way they envisioned... This was communicated ahead of time and the refund date also passed weeks ago. It was also communicated that you can't carry 2 credentials or buy extra spots just because of the car giveaway, or if your guest doesn't show up. I saw your emails with HQ and the tone seemed kinder once you mentioned recalling a past email, I just don't want people jumped on because no one did anything wrong - they're all trying to accommodate you. And everyone is living by those same rules. I feel confident one of the next folks on the waiting list will return our calls or emails. I don't think you did anything wrong, I just want to make sure I set expectations - but it should work out.

Other quick answers:

* You cannot just buy a ticket from someone, the name needs to match who was initially registered. If someone cancels and gives you their spot, we need to change the name in our records. For people who cancelled before the deadline, we simply refund and pull the next name from the waiting list.

* Not a raffle, it's a door prize. You cannot buy tickets to this and you have to be there to have a shot at it. Yes the VCA thing was a raffle - that car was purchased, multiple tickets sold to the same people if they wanted to spend the money, and it was done for profit to earn money.

* Mamba cost was less because it's a perk of being a mamba member.

* The reason there is a cutoff for refunds is because the cost of the event is equally distributed across the attending populous - so we need to maintain 500 attendees (I wish we could have done more!) otherwise the club ends up paying for it. And even thought the cutoff has passed, because we have a long waiting list, we've been accommodating late cancellations anyway. But now we're at our 2nd stop gap, credentials are being printed and packages assembled, so no more changes can be made after this weekend. Also, there will be some VERY special gifts included for attendees and they are GENDER specific, another reason why it's not just about a name change - we needed to commit to the gender totals we have.

Hope that explains it.

I can't believe we're less than 2 weeks away. Time flies!

PS One other note, bring your helmets if you have them, one of the driving components will require it. If you don't have one, there will be some there for loan.

I realize all this and I was appreciative of trying to help me out with a name change on the credentials. So I didn't make a stink about anything, and I only said anything about this when people started attacking me for trying to do something nice. I am just still confused as to why I can't change the credentials to both show my own name and just collect two door prize tickets at dinner entrance? There is nothing in the rules that states this is unacceptable. In any sense, rules aside, if you're not going to let me do it, then so be it. I will do my best to have the original person named on my credentials come to the event.

Granger73
07-06-2014, 07:48 PM
I don't see anywhere that participants are limited to just one ticket??

BrassMonkey ACR E
07-06-2014, 08:13 PM
Daytonprowler and MTGTS which is it FREE or $495/$550, I am more confused now than before. The monies collected is not for the Car or the event functions,OK.?
Honestly I only wanted to come for the "DOOR PRIZE/CAR",so I could have come for FREE then since I didn't want any others perks of the NVE.
EVERYONE Please take the time and look at the definitions of "FREE","DOOR PRIZE" AND "RAFFLE" Please take time and voice you opinion which one fit the description of whats going on the best for this FREE CAR/3 DAY EVENT.
To me it is a RAFFLE,SORRY.....
Who paid/is paying for this FREE DOOR PRIZE CAR VOA or who??????
SOLUTION for next time:1) No more car give aways. OR 2) "ONE TICKET ONLY" for each club member,don't limit it to just 500 members only,one price for all "NO PERKS" because you are a MAMBA MEMBER,and "TICKET HOLDER NOT BE PRESENT FOR DRAWING"
I agree with VIKTIMIZE,SORRY
GOOD NIGHT MY FELLOW VIPER FRIENDS

ICPREY
07-06-2014, 08:32 PM
How is it people can over complicate a simple event...

SmoknTires
07-06-2014, 08:51 PM
Yep...

sparkrn
07-06-2014, 09:48 PM
I hope there is fine print that states the LE viper is only a hot wheel version! Going to NVE to only to have a chance at winning a car! REALLY? Cruising to Detroit with my fellow vipers is fun enough for me. Then a high speed track, factory tours and seeing all the vipers from everywhere else, WOW! That's some REAL Viper lover stuff.

Brian GTS
07-06-2014, 09:59 PM
I hope there is fine print that states the LE viper is only a hot wheel version! Going to NVE to only to have a chance at winning a car! REALLY? Cruising to Detroit with my fellow vipers is fun enough for me. Then a high speed track, factory tours and seeing all the vipers from everywhere else, WOW! That's some REAL Viper lover stuff.

Yup, dinners, riverboat, museum, Conner, awesome "goodie" gift, and a GREAT ODDS $100K+ door prize to boot...freakin steal of a deal for only $500! Hanging with my Viper buddies....priceless. :)

daytonprowler
07-06-2014, 10:47 PM
Yup, dinners, riverboat, museum, Conner, awesome "goodie" gift, and a GREAT ODDS $100K+ door prize to boot...freakin steal of a deal for only $500! Hanging with my Viper buddies....priceless. :)

Well, looks like someone has the right idea! LOL

daytonprowler
07-06-2014, 11:02 PM

Nope..... it's a full size LE Viper. LOL

You have the right idea too. It's not about winning something.

XSnake
07-07-2014, 07:52 AM
Daytonprowler and MTGTS which is it FREE or $495/$550, I am more confused now than before. The monies collected is not for the Car or the event functions,OK.?
Honestly I only wanted to come for the "DOOR PRIZE/CAR",so I could have come for FREE then since I didn't want any others perks of the NVE.
EVERYONE Please take the time and look at the definitions of "FREE","DOOR PRIZE" AND "RAFFLE" Please take time and voice you opinion which one fit the description of whats going on the best for this FREE CAR/3 DAY EVENT.
To me it is a RAFFLE,SORRY.....
Who paid/is paying for this FREE DOOR PRIZE CAR VOA or who??????
SOLUTION for next time:1) No more car give aways. OR 2) "ONE TICKET ONLY" for each club member,don't limit it to just 500 members only,one price for all "NO PERKS" because you are a MAMBA MEMBER,and "TICKET HOLDER NOT BE PRESENT FOR DRAWING"
I agree with VIKTIMIZE,SORRY
GOOD NIGHT MY FELLOW VIPER FRIENDS

I don't understand how this is such a difficult subject to grasp. Try reading what has already been posted repeatedly. It may eventually sink in as all of your questions have already been answered.

Your opinion of what the event is or is not doesn't matter. The state has ruled what it is as the club is acting accordingly so everything is legal (unlike the past in the other club).

VYPR BYT
07-07-2014, 09:03 AM

Hello BADD ASSS CARS, you have a total of 5 posts and 4 of them are in this thread causing drama for the sake of drama!
Not a good start as you'll soon be on everyone's ignore list if you keep coming off as disingenuous.
Look, everyone experiences life's curve-balls so make a request in private for a name change of your guest and find another friend to take... done.

They're trying to set things up to be as organized as possible for a great event - no conspiracy, really.

Stop trying to change the rules to your liking.

I play in a basketball league every week and never once have I stopped in the middle of the game and asked the ref "why can't I take 4 steps to the hoop - or 5 steps - or 6?"
Bottom line is this;
Everyone plays by the same rules and if you don't like the rules of the game... then don't play the game.

Canadian venom
07-07-2014, 09:01 PM

Hello BADD ASSS CARS, you have a total of 5 posts and 4 of them are in this thread causing drama for the sake of drama!
Not a good start as you'll soon be on everyone's ignore list if you keep coming off as disingenuous.
Look, everyone experiences life's curve-balls so make a request in private for a name change of your guest and find another friend to take... done.

They're trying to set things up to be as organized as possible for a great event - no conspiracy, really.

Stop trying to change the rules to your liking.

I play in a basketball league every week and never once have I stopped in the middle of the game and asked the ref "why can't I take 4 steps to the hoop - or 5 steps - or 6?"
Bottom line is this;
Everyone plays by the same rules and if you don't like the rules of the game... then don't play the game.

:t1236:

ViperTony
07-08-2014, 11:26 AM
Go to the home coming. Enjoy yourself. And if you win the Viper you'll forget about that second ticket. Just go and have a great time.