PDA

View Full Version : IN/KY VOA...UPDATE on TUDOR/IMSA event @ Indpls. Motor Speedway. July 24-25, 2014

Steve-Indy
06-26-2014, 11:36 AM
Hello, All:
The Viper Owners Association National Membership Chairman Randall Arnold has asked me to forward this event ticket package to you. Please read this well and act quickly!!

Vipers at INDY!! IMSA July 24-25, 2014 TICKET PACKAGE

Your VOA IN/KY and VOA Ohio Regions have worked in conjunction with SRT/JR Thompson to put together an unbelievable race package at an unbelievable price.

All Viper owners are welcome to attend.

I'll be posting a hotel room block later today.

So get your tickets NOW! It's going to be a GREAT time!

Vehicles | News | Racing | Owners
Enjoy the Full Brickyard Experience

SRT® vehicle owner,

The Indianapolis Motor Speedway is often referred to as the most famous racetrack in the world and a must-see for any true race fan. Now is your chance to take in the sights and sounds of the legendary venue with SRT® Motorsports during the Brickyard Grand Prix and the Brickyard 400 weekend, July 24–27.

TUDOR race package - Thursday, July 24 and Friday, July 25 - $135

Suite pass for Thursday and Friday
Includes light snacks on Thursday and catered meals on Friday
SRT Car Corral Parking across the street from the track
Paddock access
Access to SRT Motorsports hospitality with light snacks throughout the day
Located adjacent to the corral and display
Meet and greet with the SRT Motorsports drivers
Raffled pit tours and IMSA Hot Laps
Buyers of the IMSA package will have the option to upgrade their experience to include the stock car races on Saturday and Sunday:

Saturday stock car package - July 26 - $75

Saturday Grandstand ticket
Access to SRT Motorsports hospitality with catered meals
Sunday stock car package - July 27 - $150

Sunday Grandstand ticket
Access to SRT Motorsports hospitality with light snacks throughout the day
Visit the SRT Motorsports Ticket Page for more information and to purchase your tickets for the Brickyard Experience.

Tickets available through July 18, 2014

Order tickets here:
https://www.drivesrt.com/purchase/tickets/99

Hotel room block:
https://wwwc.druryhotels.com/Reserva...roupno=2204826

Steve-Indy
07-22-2014, 11:25 AM
Two days to go !!!

If any Members missed the July 19th ticket ordering deadline in this post...and, now have decided to participate...I MAY be able to help you IF you call me NOW.

Steve-Indy
07-24-2014, 10:08 AM
Any MEMBERS wanting FREE suite pass for today...call me now.

Kurt
07-24-2014, 04:06 PM
Hey Steve, please check your messages. Thanks!

RoyV101621
07-24-2014, 05:17 PM
I know I will be missing a great time. I've already burned all my "away from work," days for July

Steve-Indy
07-24-2014, 05:31 PM
Kurt, I don't receive PM's....so, please call me. 317-402-9013

Sorry, Roy...I DO know that Thursday is a bad time. We had a few folks in the sweet, and AS USUAL, Beth is a great hostess !! Catch you next time!!!

Steve-Indy
07-26-2014, 11:46 AM
What a great event!!

THANKS are owed to SRT, IMS, TUDOR/IMSA, and the VOA for this event....and, a special thanks to our suite hostess Beth of BSM and her staff as well as suite host SRT and staff for taking such great care of all of us. Thank you Randall Arnold for your hard work and boundless energy in providing VOA Members with these great and unforgettable opportunities. Finally, THANKS to all of our Members and guests for attending...and supporting Dodge SRT race teams.

CONGRATS on the fabulous WIN by Viper #93 !!!