PDA

View Full Version : New guy off to a good start...

smhog
06-18-2014, 05:23 PM
Hello Everyone. I'm Tim new VOA member 1771, went with the Mamba as well. The only problem is I don't own a Viper. Yet.

Tonight, for some reason, I thought you had to be a member of the VOA to be part of the DriveViper.com community. I joined using the VIN of a 94 I was close to buying. I apologize for this, I'm not trying pull one over on anyone. I do plan on owning one soon.

I am actively looking for my first.

Thank you. I look forward to being part of this community.

Tim

Viper vince
06-18-2014, 05:27 PM
What Gen are you looking for? Part of the fun is the hunt be patient and get what you want! Welcome to the club.

whitebeard
06-18-2014, 06:43 PM
Welcome, Where in New England? We have a very active group up here with events almost every weekend.

JonB ~ PartsRack
06-18-2014, 06:47 PM
I really DO WELCOME YOU, Seriously. You will be GLAD you re-Viperized. Good Luck.

But purely for my own amusement and a few others, I point out that your 'fraudulent' entry followed by an immediate mea-culpa makes me ask if you joined the right club?

YUP good-start indeed!!

Welcome, REALLY!

VYPR BYT
06-18-2014, 07:08 PM
Welcome and good luck on the search.
Your car is out there... just gotta find it!
Mike

Big Miata
06-19-2014, 03:46 PM
unless you love the gen 1 I would highly suggest getting a gen II r/t there is one in the classified with a ridiculously low price for the mileage

smhog
06-19-2014, 05:44 PM
Thanks everyone.

I want a Gen 1, 94 or 95, for three reasons; A/C, side pipes, and smooth hood. The Gen 2 in the classifieds is a really good deal, just not for me.
It'll be just a fun weekend driver, no tracking it. The pipes and the smooth hood do it for me.

I know it's out there, just sitting pretty and waiting for me lol