PDA

View Full Version : Wannagofast ½ Mile this w Weekend. Anybody going?

TooBlue
06-18-2014, 06:44 AM
It's going to be a blast..! There's a lot of fast cars going to be there.

Anybody else going..?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha34wgP4Ce0&feature=youtu.be

NINJAKRIS and the WGF crew put on a good event.

Red Snake
06-18-2014, 08:58 AM
<----------------- Jealous.

Wish I still lived close enough to attend.

TooBlue
06-18-2014, 02:16 PM
Jeez.....

The mods moved this to the "St. Louis" forum section...:confused::confused:

Too bad it's in Chicago....

There are cars coming from all over the midwest. Guess I should post it in all the Midwest clubs forums...????

Oh well.... This will be lost....

City
06-18-2014, 02:21 PM
Jeez.....

The mods moved this to the "St. Louis" forum section...:confused::confused:

Too bad it's in Chicago....

There are cars coming from all over the midwest. Guess I should post it in all the Midwest clubs forums...????

Oh well.... This will be lost....

I moved it, but left the original post with redirect in the General Section as a lead to this area so it would not get lost. Be happy to move it to a difference section if you like.
My apologies TB. I moved it to get more exposure (not less). Not the first time I've had good intentions with poor results.

Now in Illinois with a second redirect. Hope this helps.

And... there's already a thread in the this Region. :t0135:
I've also left a lead-in thread in the Midwest Area. So there's about as much traction as possible.

Mamba52
06-18-2014, 07:42 PM
I will be going but my 690 HP other car will be racing. I will be racing at Heavens landing too. Bringing the Viper to that event.

Nixon's SRT
06-18-2014, 11:43 PM
I'll be there pushing you for that new personal best. This will be the viper racing event of the year. If your within 4 hrs of driving, no reason you shouldnt be there.

Mamba, come find us

SNKEBIT
06-19-2014, 09:03 AM
We are showing up!!

TooBlue
06-19-2014, 09:26 AM
I moved it, but left the original post with redirect in the General Section as a lead to this area so it would not get lost. Be happy to move it to a difference section if you like.
My apologies TB. I moved it to get more exposure (not less). Not the first time I've had good intentions with poor results.

Now in Illinois with a second redirect. Hope this helps.

And... there's already a thread in the this Region. :t0135:
I've also left a lead-in thread in the Midwest Area. So there's about as much traction as possible.

Thank You....

TooBlue
06-19-2014, 09:29 AM
We are showing up!!

Glad you are showing up Mitch. Matt said you aren't exactly sure which car will be ready....

Good luck getting the TT G ready. See you there...!

Ninjakris
06-20-2014, 05:19 PM
Weather is looking just fine for the weekend. I was at the airport for most of the day setting everything up and we are looking forward to the festivities over the next couple days.

Ninjakris
06-22-2014, 08:27 PM
It was a great weekend overall. Saturday was a little rough with a couple cars getting hurt then a huge storm that stopped racing early in the afternoon. Sunday was a great race day. Weather was perfect and some cars had at least 12 runs. Nth Moto represented the viper community well taking home a bunch of trophies including fastest RWD, fastest manual, fastest forced induction, and tied for fastest car overall with a 213mph pass in a 1/2 mile.

CSXT802
06-23-2014, 04:13 PM
Hats off to Nth Moto for their hard work. 213 mph in a 1/2 mile is hauling. Viper for the win.