PDA

View Full Version : Update on the weekend?

jjfne
06-15-2014, 09:36 PM
How was Bennington show and shine?
Don and Millies?
Viper outing in Hastings?
Midtown Crossing?

Happy Fathers Day!!

cuda736908
06-15-2014, 11:08 PM
All were good. I went to d&m. Nice turn out. Midtown was real cool and I love the set up!

Happy father's day to you!

BlknBlu
06-16-2014, 10:40 AM
Clarence and I went to Hastings and had a great time. Got to tag along in Bob Woodhouse's Comp Coupe. What a Beast that car is, the braking is incredible and one can hit a corner so much harder than a regular Viper. It is like attached to string in the corners and does not slide out in the bit. Don and Millies had the normal turnout and Midtown Crossing went well but attendance was down.

Bruce

Husker
06-16-2014, 11:06 AM
Friday was a great night to be out with the cars. Bennington Cubby's Show-n-Shine is always a good mix of cars. This event usually ran by the are Corvette club so you have a large showing of Vettes. There was very nice replica Cobra 427 that stopped by. I was the only Viper in there that night.

As I arrived, I had barely gotten out of my car before a few individuals stopped me and started with the questions. I talked to several different people and allowed a young family let their two young children (3 and 5) sit in the drivers set. Mom was taking pictures. The Dad could not believe that I would them do that...I told him, you have to start the kids young.

cuda736908
06-16-2014, 07:19 PM
Friday was a great night to be out with the cars. Bennington Cubby's Show-n-Shine is always a good mix of cars. This event usually ran by the are Corvette club so you have a large showing of Vettes. There was very nice replica Cobra 427 that stopped by. I was the only Viper in there that night.

As I arrived, I had barely gotten out of my car before a few individuals stopped me and started with the questions. I talked to several different people and allowed a young family let their two young children (3 and 5) sit in the drivers set. Mom was taking pictures. The Dad could not believe that I would them do that...I told him, you have to start the kids young.

That was really cool you did that! That family will remember for a long time. Life is all about memories!

jjfne
06-16-2014, 09:09 PM
Anyone take Pics?

V1P3R
06-17-2014, 10:12 AM
I have some and video as well, but since I don't know how to post pics or video, they remain on my phone.

Railroader
06-22-2014, 09:17 PM
Wish I could have been there, if work ever slows down enough for me to dry my car this summer