PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming PA Events

Kurt
06-06-2014, 10:30 AM
Hope everyone is enjoying the summer so far! We have a few great events coming up. Hope to see you there!

6/14: Snakes on the Mountain (Lehighton, PA)
This annual event has become one of the best in our region. Come see beautiful Vipers and Cobras. This year, the club with the most cars will take home a trophy, so come support the VOA!

6/15: Mopar Show at Reagle Dodge in Pen Argyl, PA

6/27-6/29: Tudor Sportscar 6 Hours at the Glen
Come out and support the Team SRT GTS-Rs at Watkins Glen. SRT has put together a hospitality package for SRT owners. If you haven't been to a race yet, these are awesome events. There will
be an SRT corral and a parade lap! Register at: http://www.drivesrt.com/events/controller.html?options=98

7/11-7/13: Chryslers at Carlisle
One of the best Mopar shows on the east coast! In the past, there have been upwards of 50 Vipers in attendance! We have a hotel block if you'd like to stay for the weekend.

herbbone
06-06-2014, 06:35 PM
Looking forward to Snakes on the Mountain, always a great time. I hope we have a real good showing. We need to capture the trophy.
Also this will be our first Carlsle.

mkviper96
06-08-2014, 05:27 AM
I will be getting to Denny's at 9am. If anyone wants to help out please come around 9am to help setup. This year we are in charge of registration and guest parking since we opened the event to everyone that wants to come.
We will be parking the Vipers on the left side of the driveway and the Cobra's on the right side. We have 16 definite cars and a few on the fence so I hope to get 20 plus to win the trophy and beat the Cobra Club.

Mopar Boy
06-09-2014, 07:31 AM
I will be there for Carlisle! Already registered under the club! :)

swexlin
06-26-2014, 09:00 AM
The parking map is up on Carlisle's website. While the Vipers are where they always are, only HALF the normal parking is available. Normally, parking starts at the paved area and goes back to the tent. Looks like they put Prowlers this year in that front half, and Vipers in the back half.

SlateEd
06-26-2014, 12:04 PM
Hi Everyone - There is also the NY/CT region's AutoX and Skid Pad Day at Lime Rock Park in CT -- July 26th
Of course all club members from all regions are welcome, and based on last year's event it's an incredibly good time, very educational, and pretty competitive :-) Details should be up in the NYCT forum soon but keep the date in mind if you want to Autocross your car!