PDA

View Full Version : Father's Day car show in Summit, NJ

HobokenViper
05-31-2014, 03:41 PM
Anyone have all the details on the car show in Summit, NJ on Dad's Day? Better yet, who is going and are we going to meet up for a fun cruise into the event? This is probably my last hurrah for a while as my wife will be giving birth to our second boy within days after that event.

HobokenViper
06-06-2014, 10:10 AM
Here's a link to the site with all the info on the event.
http://www.summitdowntown.org/events/events/cars-croissants/
It's from 9am until noon on Father's Day, weather permitting. One of the biggest and best Cars and Croissants events of the year in NJ.

Here are a couple videos from last year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCFLtaw9Kwk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBAh7YDv9xE

Anyone else going.....or will I be the only Viper owner going this year???

Boba Fett
06-07-2014, 09:09 AM
Looks good. Right now Im leaning toward this rather than New Canaan. Can my vette buds come?

intense
06-07-2014, 08:48 PM
Looks good. Right now Im leaning toward this rather than New Canaan. Can my vette buds come?

Of course they can. I have a special shirt for them.

v10enomous
06-08-2014, 06:44 AM
I can't make Summit but I plan to hit the Snakes on the Hill aka Snakes Alive event in PA the day before.

HobokenViper
06-08-2014, 01:20 PM

Of course! The more the merrier.

Want to meet up on Main Street in Armonk in front of the bagel store? It's a couple blocks right off of 684 South and probably on the way for you. We could meet there at about 7:45-8:00am?

Intense, want to join the group on the way in NJ? We'll be coming down the Parkway and probably getting off of 280 in West Orange or Livingston.

Boba Fett
06-08-2014, 08:42 PM
Of course they can. I have a special shirt for them.
Hmmm...don't think I wanna know

Of course! The more the merrier.

Want to meet up on Main Street in Armonk in front of the bagel store? It's a couple blocks right off of 684 South and probably on the way for you. We could meet there at about 7:45-8:00am?

Intense, want to join the group on the way in NJ? We'll be coming down the Parkway and probably getting off of 280 in West Orange or Livingston.

went to CNC 2day in Yorktown and a few guys said they're in..we're thinking of meeting there at 730-800 being that alls familiar with that location...can u come there...?

HobokenViper
06-09-2014, 02:19 PM
So the plan is to meet at the Yorktown C&C site? That sounds like a plan! Never been there, but it can't be too hard to find.

I'll plan to get there between 7:45 & 8am, and we should plan to leave no later than 8:10am.

Any NJ guys going????? Where's Poor Richard with his FGT and the rest of the old crew?

JerseyGTS
06-09-2014, 03:00 PM
Anyone have all the details on the car show in Summit, NJ on Dad's Day? Better yet, who is going and are we going to meet up for a fun cruise into the event? This is probably my last hurrah for a while as my wife will be giving birth to our second boy within days after that event.

Hey Aaron, congrats early on #2. I think a few of us are heading out to pa the day before for the viper/cobra deal which will be most of the day. I won't be at the summit show this year, represent the viper community well!

HobokenViper
06-09-2014, 07:10 PM
Hey Aaron, congrats early on #2. I think a few of us are heading out to pa the day before for the viper/cobra deal which will be most of the day. I won't be at the summit show this year, represent the viper community well!

Sorry I'm going to miss you guys. Unfortunately I'll probably be pretty out of commission for most of the rest of the driving season as I hear the 2nd kid is a real game-changer. I keep begging my wife to hold the baby in until after Fathers Day as if she actually has any control over the matter just so I can get to the event in Summit. Haha!

Thanks for the pre-congrats and talk to you soon.

v10enomous
06-09-2014, 08:17 PM
Sorry I'm going to miss you guys. Unfortunately I'll probably be pretty out of commission for most of the rest of the driving season as I hear the 2nd kid is a real game-changer.

When my second kid was born, 20 years ago, her mother held her out in front of me and said... "here, you take care of this one" ahahahaha!!! Good Luck...

Boba Fett
06-09-2014, 08:42 PM
Heres the address to any1 considering meeting up at Yorktown Hghts to ride down to the Summit car show.

The address to Yorktown Cars and Coffee is 3399 Crompond Rd, Yorktown Heights NY 10598

HobokenViper
06-16-2014, 10:08 PM
So went to the big event in Summit and it was amazing. Best year yet! Unfortunately I flew solo there with my cousin, but met up with my buddy enroute in his Ferrari 599 GTB. 1/3 of the 500+ cars at the show consisted of Ferrari's, but there were only 2 Vipers in the entire show this year, with mine being one of the 2.

Hope everyone had a happy Fathers Day and catch up with you guys soon.