PDA

View Full Version : Orange TA spotted in NJ?

HobokenViper
05-31-2014, 08:30 AM
Orange TA spotted driving around Rt 46 near the George Washington Bridge a couple days ago. Anyone know who this rare beast belongs to? Can't wait to see this car and maybe we can get them to join us to the Fathers Day car show in Summit, NJ in a couple weeks.

v10enomous
05-31-2014, 10:19 AM
Probably Boba Fett. He was at Bergen Maserati a few weeks ago.

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o67/charlielanz2/2014-04-27_10-35-46_385_zps33772389.jpg

intense
06-01-2014, 10:19 PM
Yeah, and there was an omelet station :dude3:.

Boba Fett
06-02-2014, 09:11 PM
No sir. That's my car above, but it wasn't me you saw. But Id like to go to the show on Fathers Day.

v10enomous
06-03-2014, 07:16 PM
No sir. That's my car above, but it wasn't me you saw. But Id like to go to the show on Fathers Day.
That's my nephew in the pic... I staked out your car and never found you... hehe

HobokenViper
06-04-2014, 11:29 PM
Boba Fett, we should meet up the morning of the Fathers Day car show and drive over together. Where do you live up in NY/CN? I'm in Armonk which is 10 minutes from White Plains, NY.

I'm still trying to find out the details. V10enomous usually has all the info to anything fun going on, but he's keeping it all a secret this time.....

Boba Fett
06-05-2014, 11:31 PM
That's my nephew in the pic... I staked out your car and never found you... hehe
sorry I missed you

Boba Fett, we should meet up the morning of the Fathers Day car show and drive over together. Where do you live up in NY/CN? I'm in Armonk which is 10 minutes from White Plains, NY.

I'm still trying to find out the details. V10enomous usually has all the info to anything fun going on, but he's keeping it all a secret this time.....
Im in Dutchess cty NY. Im a regular at Yorktown cars and coffee. Me and my bud who just bought a 13GTS will be going on that day...but Im not sure exactly where. New Canaan cars and coffee is also that day. I would like to however be with a cool snake group.

HobokenViper
06-06-2014, 11:58 AM
Im in Dutchess cty NY. Im a regular at Yorktown cars and coffee. Me and my bud who just bought a 13GTS will be going on that day...but Im not sure exactly where. New Canaan cars and coffee is also that day. I would like to however be with a cool snake group.

I've been meaning to get to Yorktown cars and coffee but haven't had the time yet since moving to Westchester. Planning to get there one weekend coming up.

I just posted all the details for the Summit car show in another thread on the NJ page. 9am-noon next Sunday, weather permitting. Even though nobody responded yet, I'm sure we'll get a good group together to head over there like we did last year. It's definitely one of the biggest and best events of the year, and last I heard they were expecting between 400-500 cars this year! I was impressed with the quality of cars there last year.

There's another event (judged event supposedly) in the neighboring town of Mountainside, NJ from noon to 6pm that same day for charity, so I'm sure some people will check that out afterwards too.

- - - Updated - - -

Boba Fett
06-07-2014, 09:07 AM
sounds great, going to other thread