PDA

View Full Version : Come and join our event! Skydive without a Parachute!

TexasTonka
05-28-2014, 10:02 PM
Hey guys, I know we are a bit father away that usual but if you would like to join us you are more than welcome:

http://driveviper.com/forums/threads/3840-June-VOA-event-is-HERE!!!!-Would-you-skydive-without-a-parachute

Shooter
05-29-2014, 10:52 AM
I have a shit load of time in a Vertical wind tunnel but it's been a long while since I had to qual. Should be good for some laughs. Wish I could go. Sounds like a fun day for the club.

Whitemamba
05-29-2014, 09:01 PM
Hey Thanks so much for the invite. I have to work this weekend but it is so cool how you guys as well as the Houston/Oklahoma guys always invite us to events.

TexasTonka
05-30-2014, 03:20 PM
I have a shit load of time in a Vertical wind tunnel but it's been a long while since I had to qual. Should be good for some laughs. Wish I could go. Sounds like a fun day for the club.

Shooter- I've never been in a vertical wind tunnel, I hope the 1600hp fan has enough juice to pick my big ass up! If you get a break in your schedule come on up & meet up with us.

Hey Thanks so much for the invite. I have to work this weekend but it is so cool how you guys as well as the Houston/Oklahoma guys always invite us to events.

WhiteMamba- no worries! You guys are welcome to anything we ever throw together. Good thing is the event is not this weekend it is June 21st, if you can get the time away let me know, will add you to the list!