PDA

View Full Version : 2 Weeks to Go.... Viper Rendezvous V... 3 Track Days.. Vipers Only

Fursty
05-28-2014, 09:30 AM
Well it is almost here. VIPER RENDEZVOUS V!

Three track days at the Midwest's premier road course. Motorsport Park Hastings, Hastings, Nebraska.

You will get time with an instructor if needed, many open lapping sessions, a drag race, a high speed autocross (we call it the Vipercross), trophies, team competition, lunches, dinners, track club house, sponsor prizes and more!

So far we have Vipers registered from Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas.

Graham Henkel, SRT Engineer will be there with a GEN V. He will be riding shotgun while YOU get a chance to drive the new viper on the track.

We still have some open spots. Here is the link to register. http://racemph.mycustomevent.com/

See you in two weeks!

http://youtu.be/MHllSUErJug

Ryan

Bill Pemberton
05-28-2014, 03:36 PM
Wow, folks should come out just to chat with Graham -- super passionate guy and one of the lead guys for the Gen V!!! If you are remotely near , and you want to get on the track with your Viper, or just have a place to drive it quickly without worrying about a ticket , you need to make it to the Viper Rendezvous. This all Viper meet gives everyone a ton of opportunities to understand the track attributes of their Snake in a enviroment with fellow owners -- so everyone is quite respectful of the rolling jewelry on course.

Drags, autocross ( full course , a complete riot ) , time trials , team awards, and more, don't miss the best Viper event in the Midwest for trackrats!!!

A Gen V run with Graham, alone, should be worth your trip!! The Clubhouse , at the track, also usually finds itself capable of providing some faster times bench racing with your friends - with the help of a cereal malt beverage or two,ha.

BlknBlu
05-28-2014, 03:44 PM
Should have a group of folks from COAVA heading up on Saturday.

Bruce

witz323
05-28-2014, 03:58 PM
That looks like an absolute riot. I just added this to my list of events I need to get to. Hope to see you in 2015.

Bill Pemberton
05-28-2014, 05:06 PM
Hmmm...............from Wisconsin, I bet if I promise you some beer we could get you down this year,ha!!