PDA

View Full Version : I know I'm new here.

bubbaboy
05-21-2014, 08:53 PM
I know I'm new here, but do any of you all have any interest in a Jersey Shore meet, eat and greet? JD

Schen
05-22-2014, 12:32 AM
In all honestly, we should really get the ball rolling on something. I know there's been quite a few cars and coffee type events in North Jersey but that's about it.

--RS

plumcrazy
05-22-2014, 06:18 AM
great idea

Boba Fett
05-22-2014, 07:37 AM
maybe northern Jersey and some of NY/CT members will join.....just a thought

intense
05-24-2014, 09:07 AM
I know I'm new here, but do any of you all have any interest in a Jersey Shore meet, eat and greet? JD

Bubbaboy, safe to assume you're bubba 2.9 on the vca forum I pm'd, so I see you've found us here. Where are you or where did you have in mind for a meet up location?

bubbaboy
05-24-2014, 08:02 PM
Bubbaboy, safe to assume you're bubba 2.9 on the vca forum I pm'd, so I see you've found us here. Where are you or where did you have in mind for a meet up location?

Yes I got it thx. Let me think and throw some ideas out there. I hope everybody is having a good Memorial Day weekend. JD

V10 Snake
05-29-2014, 11:29 PM
I have a couple of friends that would like to join a meet or car cruise .(They don't have vipers, one's a scuderia, a ZR1 and Z06) but they are real nice people

bubbaboy
06-16-2014, 02:09 AM
I have a couple of friends that would like to join a meet or car cruise .(They don't have vipers, one's a scuderia, a ZR1 and Z06) but they are real nice people

Sorry I took so long to reply. I've been in Shanghai and I've finally been paroled. I'll be back at the Shore on Tuesday night the 17th. Let's get something going, I'd love to check out some nice rides and meet some cool people. JD

intense
06-17-2014, 07:36 PM
I'll be back at the Shore on Tuesday night the 17th. Let's get something going, I'd love to check out some nice rides and meet some cool people. JD

Would like to get a meet up going but would still like to know where "the Shore" is for you. Belmar or Cape May?

bubbaboy
07-24-2014, 08:04 PM
Would like to get a meet up going but would still like to know where "the Shore" is for you. Belmar or Cape May?

Sorry I took so long to reply Intense. I'm in the Pt. Pleasant area. JD