PDA

View Full Version : 12 May 2014 Ace Cafe tonight

Fatboy 18
05-12-2014, 05:54 AM
Not sure who the Film crew are or what the filming is related to but there will be a Film crew at the Ace café tonight from 5pm onwards,

If you wish to be interviewed (or not) let Bachi (Harsh) Know who runs the Petrolhead Nirvana evening.

See you there, Neil will be there too in the Gen IV ACR :)

VIPER BAZ UK
05-12-2014, 07:19 AM
Bugger.... got to get up at 4am tomorrow for a trip to Germany with my Dad... Things always clash.....

Fatboy 18
05-13-2014, 02:28 AM
Well it turned out the filming was something to do with Cooking! Cakes! There was also some young lady there who is some up coming music star? Never got her name?

The Heavens opened up as we got into West London, I had to get the oars out kept feeling the car lifting off the road in deep water :( But got home safely.

8.4L 154
05-13-2014, 03:21 AM
Mark, what use are you, we get photos of Mike brewer but none of some no doubt skimpy clad young female pop star in a wet t-shirt, unless it was Mary berry singing whilst cooking the cakes in which case you can keep the photos for your own private collection.

Someone could make a comment about the grooves in tyres are there for the reasons you mentioned by we wont go into that lol. Glad you made it home safe.

Fatboy 18
05-13-2014, 05:02 AM
I fitted a brand new rear tire last weekend! loads of Grooves but made F/A difference, I could not even see the painted lane markings it was that wet!

I dropped of Neil's VOA Jacket at his place on route to the Ace, Neil had planed to come along but took one look at the weather and said No way with the Pilot Sport Cups! Lightweight :D

I will try and find out what the event was about, they did film me arriving at the Ace.....I think? But you can rest assured I was not Interviewed :D