PDA

View Full Version : NE VOA Dyno Day May 10th

Rosie
05-10-2014, 05:54 PM
The N.E. VOA dyno day started with a wet ride to Granite State Dyno and Tune in Hudson NH; our small group consisted of two father and son teams. Fred and Eric Lotter (plus his son) drove up from Plymouth. (Fred may soon be leaving us for the sunny carolinas after this long winter); and all the way from Fryburg ME. were father and son from B&B Performance with a yellow zo6 corvett and a 2010 black with silver stripes shelby g.t. 500 mustang that was autographed by shelby himself. Freds 2008 viper was first on the machine and sounded great. The maroon dodge laid down 540 hp rwhp. Eric didn't test his 93 RT10. With a little pressure from Martin I decided to run my 97 gts and was pleasantly suprised with 412 rwhp. The Mainers iron was pretty stout though,the Z06-LS7 pumped out 546 rwhp. and the shelby got strapped down and rung out,after some tuning the ford put down a solid 700rwhp. Alex and his staff were great and i wish they had a few more cars to dyno but the whether was a factor. Being from the old school I'm used to putting just the motor on the dyno and see what it makes for horse power at the flywheel,but this was a great experience. I'd like to thank Alex and his staff for thier hospitallity for staying open to accomodate our small group;nice facillity.
I'm not too computer savvy but I'm learning.
Thanks, Rusty

busterbrown
05-11-2014, 07:06 PM
It was a good time and I was pleased with 540 rwhp!!

Fred

Martin2000GTS
05-12-2014, 12:08 PM
Nice! to bad it rained, we have had a rough starts this year with the weather. Looks like you guys had a good day regeardless. 412rwhp is right where your car should be. Hope to see you guys soon.

Helo Steve
05-12-2014, 12:49 PM
So Martin didn't get to run his car and then proceed to tell everyone how much power his car SHOULD be putting down? :p

Sounds like a fun day despite the weather. Hope to see you guys at Saratoga!

Martin2000GTS
05-13-2014, 08:43 AM
So Martin didn't get to run his car and then proceed to tell everyone how much power his car SHOULD be putting down? :p

Sounds like a fun day despite the weather. Hope to see you guys at Saratoga!

ha ha ha, I was to busy stuffing my face with food as usual lol