PDA

View Full Version : Challenge to VOA members

RTTTTed
05-05-2014, 02:23 PM
It's starting to look like I won't be able to drive the 4000miles to defend the Viper vrs Vette title May 15 to 18th in Las Vegas this year. Can't seem to find a navigator ...

Since I do have 7 SSCC trophies hanging on my wall (6 with my "slow" GTS) and if I don't get down there then the 2 modified ZR1s are gonna take over the top street car spots and beat the 2 or 3 stock Viper that will be at the events this year. It has been nice beating the ZR1 of the Moore Bros (land speed record holders in nearly all our GT classes) the last few events.

My Challenge to ALL the VOA is for someone else to take the wins (over the 45 vettes) for May and in Sept (I'm planning to go win a Land Speed Record at Bonneville at that time). It would suck for Vettes to take back the fastest trophies in the Half and Mile events. Since Iv'e driven 4000mi each event to kick Vette ASS ... surely some Nevada, California, Arizona, Idaho, Oregon or other nearby states could take over beating vettes for a year or so???

www.sscc.us

MoparBoyy
05-05-2014, 05:12 PM
damn, Vegas is way to far for the Florida guys to beat up on them, but when we do trackdays around here we always do :)

daytonprowler
05-06-2014, 09:43 AM
Ted,

Send an email to the VOA Presidents in those states. All the phone numbers and email addresses are here: http://driveviper.com/club/regions.php

Maybe they can get an email blast out to their members and see if someone is interested. It would be a shame to let the Corvettes take over by default.

R

Viper Girl
05-06-2014, 12:21 PM
Why doesn't someone fly out and Navigate for Ted! Kick ass then fly home...