PDA

View Full Version : Dam Bolsters

DIY BBQ
04-27-2014, 11:15 AM
My wife ordered a new set of Stantion for my car (where the emergency release is) and there is no weather stripping. That is why I bought the dam things. Are they suppose to have the weather stripping or does that come on a different piece?

DIY BBQ
04-27-2014, 11:38 AM
can admin delete this

Darth Menace
04-27-2014, 12:07 PM
Was it in the box and you didn't see it?

DIY BBQ
04-27-2014, 12:13 PM
I did not see it. I am fuming. The dam place I am sure is going to claim they were there

slitherv10
04-27-2014, 03:28 PM
Where did you get them from by the way, and if you don't mind me asking...how much? You can PM me if you don't want to advertise the cost.

Bugman Jeff
04-27-2014, 07:49 PM
ordered a new set of Stantion for my car (where the emergency release is) and there is no weather stripping.
The wrong parts were ordered, no reason to be upset with the vendor. From your description of "where the emergency release is," it sounds like the interior covers were ordered. The weatherstripping is attached to the outer covers.

Also, Damn is spelled with an "n" :)

Darth Menace
04-28-2014, 12:52 AM
Oh snap. Ya the weatherstripping is attached to the exterior portion of it. My weatherstripping flew off and oddly there was a spare underneath the driver's seat. I got the black window adhesive from Speedy and glued it back together...it has held for 1.5 years with no problems. If you have the old piece then look at this option

DIY BBQ
04-29-2014, 10:37 PM
Jeff

Thank you so much for the correction on the 'N' issue. I would never take anything out on a vender before I found out all info. It is just a kick in the ass when you think you have found a great deal. Too good to be true.