PDA

View Full Version : I missed a blue vert

Big Miata
04-26-2014, 05:17 PM
Hey,

I went to cars and coffee and tried to look for the guy with a blue vert but got distracted by the Ferrari guys with the 400i and 456. I hope I can meet you next week as long as it isn't an utter rainstorm.

Alex Mills
04-27-2014, 03:39 AM
Hey, that was me! I wondered if that was a VOA member in the red GTS or not. I too got distracted talking to a couple friends I hadn't seen in a while and didn't manage to make it over and say hi before people started taking off. Oops!

I'll be there next weekend though. Here's hoping for better weather so we'll get a better turnout!

Torquemonster06
04-27-2014, 09:54 AM
Aahhhh, so now I know who owns the red GTS. The wife and I cant wait for better weather and when I have Saturdays off in June to get up there. We will deff be going up there a lot more this summer. We are getting some good runs planned for this season. I cant believe how much nicer this ACR drives than our 06. See you guys soon. :dude3::dude3:

Alex Mills
04-28-2014, 12:33 AM
Aahhhh, so now I know who owns the red GTS.

This actually makes 2 or 3 of them in the club!

The wife and I cant wait for better weather and when I have Saturdays off in June to get up there. We will deff be going up there a lot more this summer. We are getting some good runs planned for this season. I cant believe how much nicer this ACR drives than our 06. See you guys soon. :dude3::dude3:

Looking forward to seeing it!

Big Miata
04-28-2014, 04:09 PM
Ill try to make it every sat it is not pouring or im out of town. This car was meant to be driven and I didn't buy an acr or fe on purpose. I bought it a year ago pretty much brand new 2002 gts with only 9 k miles. Ha even including moving here from so cal only 12500 on it. I hate growing up no time to play. Im gonna enjoy the heck out of this car.

Alex Mills
04-28-2014, 09:04 PM
Ill try to make it every sat it is not pouring or im out of town. This car was meant to be driven and I didn't buy an acr or fe on purpose. I bought it a year ago pretty much brand new 2002 gts with only 9 k miles. Ha even including moving here from so cal only 12500 on it. I hate growing up no time to play. Im gonna enjoy the heck out of this car.

Glad to hear! These cars are meant to be driven! :)