PDA

View Full Version : No Magazine or Pen set this year Im guessing

slitherv10
11-02-2013, 07:52 PM
With no mention of a New magazine launch or Gift set, whats going to happen to all the members who join specifically for that. I guess they will have to settle with finding time coming out to events or actually socializing with the rest of us....:D My Bad:lol2:

golfer15
11-03-2013, 04:18 AM
I got my gift set on Thursday!! Although magazine is still going to be some time from what I read, but it is coming,

Leslie
11-03-2013, 08:25 AM
Are you guys talking about a magazine and/or gift from VCA?

golfer15
11-03-2013, 02:21 PM
Are you guys talking about a magazine and/or gift from VCA?

We are talking about VOA!!

Nudge nudge wink wink....... I got my gift set. You should have gotten yours too Leslie......nudge nudge wink wink

Poor slitherv10 must have been overlooked.

Leslie, it's Canadian humor at it's finest !!!

Leslie
11-03-2013, 03:28 PM
Haha!
you guys must be friends with moparboy:smilielol:

Mopar Boy
11-03-2013, 05:08 PM
I hear my name? :D

Watch out for these yard apes Grandma. They are shifty characters. :D Haha

As for the OP, give them some time. They are doing a lot of this behind the scenes. Starting a club up doesn't happen overnight. And they are on 24 hour US time. No 29 hour days like us in Canada (metric time :D). So they are slower. LOL

Leslie
11-03-2013, 07:03 PM
So they are slower. LOL

Like your Viper Junior? :devilish:

slitherv10
11-03-2013, 07:07 PM

As for the OP, give them some time. They are doing a lot of this behind the scenes. Starting a club up doesn't happen overnight. And they are on 24 hour US time. No 29 hour days like us in Canada (metric time :D). So they are slower. LOL

Of course I understand totally. Not bringing it up in the sense of void. Just Canadian Humor as Golfer said. I unlike others, did not join the VCA and or now the VCO for the gift or magazine. They were great perks but not my deciding factor. Being part of the greatest club and car in the world (IMO) was the sole purpose.

Sorry grandma (leslie) my bad?

Leslie
11-03-2013, 08:25 PM
hahaaa! No, you're kewl:)

yeh I am 'grandma' to moparboy:p

J TNT
11-03-2013, 08:35 PM
I'm lovin the new ipad air they sent out , Thanks Golfer for the heads up . ;)

slitherv10
11-03-2013, 09:21 PM
I'm lovin the new ipad air they sent out , Thanks Golfer for the heads up . ;)

I heard that if you trade in an older Ipad 1 or 2, they will rebate 200 off the Ipad air...futureshop I think

Fatboy 18
11-04-2013, 06:46 AM
Well in the UK we have all just received our new Hard back A4 Binders with a fantastic VOA logo, we have been told this is for the new Magazines.

Gotta love this new Club........ You guys got your new membership cards yet?

No pen though :(

slitherv10
11-04-2013, 08:27 AM
Well in the UK we have all just received our new Hard back A4 Binders with a fantastic VOA logo, we have been told this is for the new Magazines.

Gotta love this new Club........ You guys got your new membership cards yet?

No pen though :(

No way !! That sounds fantastic. What a great ide for the VOA ! Great place to store them all instead of throwing them around on shelves or in drawers where they get lost or destroyed.

I'll be checking my mailbox daily:fpopcorn:

golfer15
11-05-2013, 06:55 PM
haha!
You guys must be friends with moparboy:smilielol:

who????????????????????????????

golfer15
11-05-2013, 07:01 PM

YARD APES?????? Shifty...yes, but we ain't no stinkin YARD APES

Mopar Boy
11-05-2013, 07:02 PM
Like your Viper Junior? :devilish:

Haaaaaaa. LOL Oh wait. That was aimed at me! Grrrr. :D

yeh I am 'grandma' to moparboy:p

Yes she is! So you be nice to her Slither!!!

who????????????????????????????

Listen to this guy here...... hit on the head with one too many golf balls. ;)

Mopar Boy
11-05-2013, 07:03 PM
Like a YELLOW Viper.....S-L-O-W-E-R!!!

That was already said....ya copy cat! :P LOL

golfer15
11-05-2013, 07:09 PM
That was already said....ya copy cat! :P LOL

Not like that it wasn't:t1236:

Mopar Boy
11-05-2013, 07:22 PM
LOL You have issues. Need to back off on the sugar a bit me thinks. ;)

slitherv10
11-05-2013, 07:30 PM
Now now you too.....figures you too would be at it. I see it this way. If you mix yellow with grey what do you get? Ummm, yep, a mess really. Now, when you mix blue with anything , what do you get, beauty, speed and a WOW factor. Blue goes with everything, that is why I get along with everyone. Yellow, red, grey, whatever, just makes a huge mess of things. the sky is blue, its a beautiful day, when the water is blue, its crystal clear and beautiful. When the sky is grey, its stormy and yucky !! When you see grey water, stay away ! When you see yellow water, well, I think you need to stay away ( someone went wee wee) when the sky is yellow, well then we must be on another planet. the earth is BLUE. yeppers !!

The End

Mopar Boy
11-05-2013, 07:35 PM
Did you just say someone went wee wee? ROFLMAO

slitherv10
11-05-2013, 09:54 PM
Did you just say someone went wee wee? ROFLMAO

Ummm ya...

golfer15
11-06-2013, 04:47 AM
LOL You have issues. Need to back off on the sugar a bit me thinks. ;)

The Dr. says medication will help, just haven't found the right combination.

And as for Mr. Slither, I'm thinking the diesel fumes are getting to him. His thinking about this colour blue is causing him to show signs of some severe issues.