PDA

View Full Version : First Cars & Coffee

KJCRNA
04-19-2014, 10:12 PM
Went to my first cars & coffee meet this morning. Had a blast, meeting new people and seeing some great cars in East Texas! Since my ride initially came from the Indianapolis area, and some of you guys will recognize it, I had to post this in the Indiana section.

We enjoyed a spirited drive to Edom, TX for breakfast, after initially meeting at a Starbucks in Tyler, TX, where my SSG Gen 4 was voted "prettiest car of all" by a 6-year-old carshow queen who appointed herself as judge. The prize was her getting her daddy to take her picture with her standing next to my car. The fact that I was "competing" against a lineup that included 2 Lamborghinis, 1 Ferrari F430, a GT-40, a 2002 ACR, 3 Porsches, a C7 Vette, and various muscle cars of all makes and models, made me smile for sure! Everyone had great things to say about my Viper. One of the biggest compliments was when I cranked the engine as we were preparing to leave, and the Ferrari owner, parked beside me, rolled down his window and said, "Damn, that thing sounds good!"

Yessir, today was a very good day!

Steve-Indy
04-20-2014, 12:40 PM
Glad to hear that, Keith...as you know, that Snake was one of the best looking that we had in Indy !!