PDA

View Full Version : FABSPEED MOTORSPORTS Open House and Exotic car meet

DreadLox
04-15-2014, 07:41 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport is having their annual open house Saturday May 10th from 11am to 3pm. They are located in Fort Washington, PA (around the Philly area). I talked with some of the owners there and they'd love to see some Vipers show up for their open house/exotic car meet. There will most likely will be quite a few exotics there (Ferrari, Porsche, McLaren, Lamborghini, etc). I wanted to put this out there for anyone that would possibly be interested. It's a 192 mile drive for me, but I'd definitely be willing to go if there are any other viper owners that would be interested. Hopefully it doesn't conflict with any other upcoming events. Let me know what you all think :)

Torquemonster06
04-15-2014, 07:54 PM
Would love to be there. It sounds like its going to be a blast. But unfortunately we are on the other side of the states. Deff post up some pics if you roll in.

DreadLox
04-15-2014, 08:01 PM
Would love to be there. It sounds like its going to be a blast. But unfortunately we are on the other side of the states. Deff post up some pics if you roll in.

Yeah it's almost a 200 mile drive for me.... & I live right in the middle of PA, so I could imagine the drive it would be for anyone on the western end

Murpowa
04-17-2014, 07:18 AM
Mclaren of the mainline in Philly SHOULD be bringing a pretty big fleet to show off including some 650S

swexlin
04-17-2014, 07:56 AM
Fabspeed Motorsport is having their annual open house Saturday May 10th from 11am to 3pm. They are located in Fort Washington, PA (around the Philly area). I talked with some of the owners there and they'd love to see some Vipers show up for their open house/exotic car meet. There will most likely will be quite a few exotics there (Ferrari, Porsche, McLaren, Lamborghini, etc). I wanted to put this out there for anyone that would possibly be interested. It's a 192 mile drive for me, but I'd definitely be willing to go if there are any other viper owners that would be interested. Hopefully it doesn't conflict with any other upcoming events. Let me know what you all think :)

I went to one of their open houses a couple years back. Fabulous. Probably some of our local West Chester C&C group will attend. We might even convoy up with the Macs since they often come to our C&C.

eric@thompsonracing.us
04-17-2014, 10:40 AM
I plan to stop by! Good group of guys!