PDA

View Full Version : Kelley Blue Book Negative Reviews

Gen5snake
01-25-2023, 09:17 AM
I was surprised to see such a low score on KBB's site. If you have the time, leave a review and pump up the average...do this fine specimen some justice.

https://www.kbb.com/dodge/viper/2015/

ViperGarageElite
01-25-2023, 10:45 AM
Who cares what one idiot thinks of your car. I drive these cars for the surreal rush and from my thoughts are completly dirrerent than this idiots.
I was surprised to see such a low score on KBB's site. If you have the time, leave a review and pump up the average...do this fine specimen some justice.

https://www.kbb.com/dodge/viper/2015/

13COBRA
01-25-2023, 10:46 AM
Lol

finalleaf
01-25-2023, 10:56 AM
I truly don't think anyone reads KBB reviews, as I only realized today that it exists. Plus one of the reviewers called it a V-8 engine so thats probably all you need to know

Gen5snake
01-25-2023, 11:58 AM
I drive these cars for the surreal rush and from my thoughts are completly dirrerent than this idiots.

I know...that's why I put the link up here. Some of the reviewers are assclowns. V8....These people can't be real. Regardless, I think people do read this crap.

efnfast
01-25-2023, 12:29 PM
Is your life really that boring that you feel the need to write comments online about an 8yr old car dodge doesn't even make anymore?

Lawineer
01-25-2023, 12:53 PM
More so than any car I’ve ever driven, let alone own, people who have never driven one have very strong opinions on its driving characteristics. It really amazes me how many people that have literally never driven one can give me a detailed driving experience.

Martin
01-25-2023, 01:18 PM
More so than any car I’ve ever driven, let alone own, people who have never driven one have very strong opinions on its driving characteristics. It really amazes me how many people that have literally never driven one can give me a detailed driving experience.

Agreed - I have a lot of people tell me things like "really nice looking car, but it's too bad that it doesn't handle well." I ask them if they've ever driven one, and of course they haven't. They read comments from people who also haven't ever driven one, or from idiot talking heads on TV car shows, and form their conclusions.

I will admit that I felt like my Gen II was constantly trying to kill me, but it did handle great on smooth roads. It would stick like glue around corners until I hit a bump that unsettled the rear - and then it was snap oversteer.

The Gen V is a whole different car, though. Very confidence inspiring, and no big surprises.

StrokerAce
01-25-2023, 02:19 PM
I've had multiple people tell me how hard they are to drive and they are completely unlivable....etc It is cramped a bit but driving it is easy and it can handle DD work with a bit of understanding a 2x4 won't fit in the back and it will certainly make you pick smaller women if trying to take them home in your car.

13COBRA
01-25-2023, 03:54 PM
People read KBB reviews...when they're buying commuter cars/work vehicles.

Not buying Vipers. haha

ACRSNK
01-25-2023, 04:49 PM
What's a KBB review?

Mikey
01-25-2023, 05:32 PM
I've had multiple people tell me how hard they are to drive and they are completely unlivable....etc It is cramped a bit but driving it is easy and it can handle DD work with a bit of understanding a 2x4 won't fit in the back and it will certainly make you pick smaller women if trying to take them home in your car.

Make sure those women don't have anything in their back pocket, ended up tearing my leather

Martin
01-25-2023, 08:28 PM
The only negative that might be real is that the car is just as difficult to get in and out of as my Rubicon 392 with XR package. With the Rubicon, I'm fighting gravity to get into it, and sometimes it's not pretty. With the ACR, I let gravity do the work for me, and sometimes that's not pretty. To get out, it's just the opposite - with the Rubicon, I let gravity do the work, and sometimes that's not pretty. With the ACR - well, god help me if I've had a dinner of chili and chalupas with extra beans and I have to elegantly work my way out of the car when people are around.

finalleaf
01-25-2023, 11:04 PM
As far as sports cars go the Viper is probably one of the easier ones to get in and out of (for me at least), the trunk has plenty of space, as much as you expect from any other sports car.

people keep telling me that Vipers are muscle cars and can't corner, yet they never take up on my offer to come to the track with me so I can show them what it can do.

ViperGarageElite
01-26-2023, 10:35 AM
perfectly said, I will end it there

gfviperman
01-26-2023, 11:58 AM
Just remember, that review was written by old vette people who still can't get over it ...

wirepaladin08
01-26-2023, 12:35 PM
Anyone contemplating a Viper who goes to KBB for information needs to have a guardian appointed for them.

Monopoly
01-26-2023, 07:10 PM
Whomever wrote that guaranteed owns a Corvette auto with every crome trim package available.

Mikey
01-26-2023, 07:30 PM
Whomever wrote that guaranteed owns a Corvette auto with every crome trim package available.

1 of 1, only torch red c7 2lz with a wrinkle on the side of the seat, built at 11:22am"

Snakebit10
01-27-2023, 05:28 AM
This is an article from 2019. They reviewed a car that was out of production for 2 years against a current new Corvette and other, at the time, late model cars. Brilliant.

BTW, the Viper ACR and TA were, at the time of their production end, at the top echelon of the lap time list even against the likes of the Performante, GT2 RS, Pista etc. Not sure how it was outclassed in handling. As of January 2023, the ACR-E is still in the top echelon lap time wise on many tracks. The comfort stuff is expected when judged against the Vette and any European car. At least they got it right calling it an exotic, but its not the only American exotic, Ford GT is the other.

Gen5snake
01-27-2023, 08:29 AM
Is your life really that boring that you feel the need to write comments online about an 8yr old car dodge doesn't even make anymore?

Yes, I retired at 44, 10 years ago smart ass. Is your life so boring you have to respond to my boring comment? Freaking low IQ idiot. I love the internet. Peace out VOA.

Lawineer
01-27-2023, 08:37 AM
That escalated quickly.

StrokerAce
01-27-2023, 09:06 AM
That escalated quickly.

Yeah, well you had Corvettes! Crap, so did I. :t89186::slap:

AAA96
01-27-2023, 11:43 AM

Hahahaha