PDA

View Full Version : Eric Peachey grabs the Silver Medal in CAMS in the 2022 TireRack Solo Nationals

Bill Pemberton
09-11-2022, 03:54 PM
Eric lead on and off this past Thursday and Friday with his 2008 Viper and he woke up a lot of folks that the Big Snake can slalom through the cones with the best of them. It was a stellar Solo Nationals with Andre Illick of Katy, Texas also trophying in his 97 GTS with the 5th Trophy spot. Eric had the GM boys sweating both days, and the Pennsylvania VOA member will, in my opinion, find himself at the top step of the Podium in the very near future. I got to watch a few of his runs, and as someone who has autocrossed on and off since 1981, watching his Python parade through the pylons was an exercise in precision strikes, only hitting his marks and never the little cones of time death. Congrats to both drivers and with only three Vipers in a sea of Chubbettes, it was a solid showing for the venomous V10 from Conner Ave.!

Kudos also go to Jeremie Costlow who ended in 10th , just a bit out o the Trophies in his 2000 GTS in the large 24 car CAM-S Class. Snakes struck with a vengeance at the SCCA TireRack Solo Nationals !

Bill Pemberton
09-12-2022, 07:49 AM
My apologies to Steven Lawrence and Justin Rogerson who ran a 2017 Blue Viper in Super Stock on Tuesday and Wednesday. I missed their runs and participation since I was competing with my son on Thursday and Friday. Overall, we can all see there were a decent number of Vipers racing at the Solo Nationals compared to most years in the past. Again, congrats to all for representing the Viper Community!

Eachey51
09-19-2022, 10:23 AM
Thank you Bill for the kind words. I could not do it without the support of some great friends in the Viper community.