PDA

View Full Version : Joined up in Houston

FrgMstr
04-09-2014, 09:24 PM
I am north of Dallas, but since a local VOA chapter does not exist I joined up in the Houston region....my hometown for over 30 years. Hope I will make it down for some track events.

esqeddy
04-09-2014, 09:29 PM
I have friends in your neck of the woods from my days of land speed racing an 03 Cobra. HPP Racing and Houston Performance.

Good place with good people!

FLATOUT
04-09-2014, 10:07 PM
Oh hell yeah! What's up my Brother :D. As your Treasurer thanks for the funds I'll make sure it gets put toward a cheap dyno, food, track time, or a glossy 8 X 10 of our club Pres Richard :D

I live 60 miles north of Houston so I'm probably the closest to you. Congrats and welcome to the Houston VOA.

Andy Wheeler

Whitemamba
04-09-2014, 10:32 PM
Hey FRGMSTR,

Glad to have you aboard. I, too, am in the N. Dallas area. Even though we don't have a group up here, we can try to get something going on up here as well. We just need to spread the word that we will be working on trying to get the VOA up and running in the area. Little by little it will happen. If you build it, they will come.

FrgMstr
04-10-2014, 09:24 AM
Oh hell yeah! What's up my Brother :D. As your Treasurer thanks for the funds I'll make sure it gets put toward a cheap dyno, food, track time, or a glossy 8 X 10 of our club Pres Richard :D

I live 60 miles north of Houston so I'm probably the closest to you. Congrats and welcome to the Houston VOA.

Andy Wheeler

I am looking forward to meeting you in person Andy! Don't spend all my money in one spot! H&B if you do though.

Hey FRGMSTR,

Glad to have you aboard. I, too, am in the N. Dallas area. Even though we don't have a group up here, we can try to get something going on up here as well. We just need to spread the word that we will be working on trying to get the VOA up and running in the area. Little by little it will happen. If you build it, they will come.

Just pinged you back in that other thread WM. DFW Auto Club has impromptu meet every Saturday morning. I think I will make it this weekend.

Good place with good people!

No doubt about that. Great place to raise up some childrens. Houston is still my hometown though. Lots of great memories there.

Dusty1
04-10-2014, 02:09 PM
Welcome to your southerly region, hope you can make it down to TWS right outside of College Station soon. You have MSR Cresson and Eagles Canyon up there as well.

No Andy, I need no 8X10's but a few of your cigars were sure tasty over the weekend at Roundup! FrgMstr, maybe you can join us next year?

Richard

FrgMstr
04-10-2014, 02:24 PM
I actually started to head down on midday Friday but the weather report changed my mind.

I really want to get down and run TWS. I have driven MSR in Angleton a couple times; good times there. Make sure I am on y'alls event mailing list.

Scott Mannny
04-10-2014, 02:33 PM
Don't forget us, North of you!!! We have a lot planned for 2014 in Oklahoma.

We just finished a private track day at Hallet Raceway and we will have our annual tech session April 26th if you would like to come. We have five members going to the Viper Rendezvous in Hastings, NE. (June 13th-15th) this event is every Viper owners dream track event and would love to have you caravan with us. There is still time and slots open for it, early registration ends soon!!!!

PM me your email address and I will include you on all of our club events, so maybe you can come hang out with us.

Scott

FrgMstr
04-10-2014, 03:21 PM
PM me your email address and I will include you on all of our club events, so maybe you can come hang out with us.

Scott

Done! Many thanks.

Whitemamba
04-10-2014, 04:02 PM
Done as well.

FrgMstr
04-10-2014, 04:09 PM
Done as well.

Thank you sir!