PDA

View Full Version : Road Atlanta this weekend ( most come Saturday)

CaptainDavid
04-07-2014, 06:50 PM
Hey, don’t forget about Road Atlanta this weekend.

NARRA's US GT Championship at Road Atlanta, April 11-14
New 2014 spec Chevron GT3 to debut this weekend called the “Viper Killer” we’ll see about that!!!

Members of the Viper club will be there, we might get a parade lap. Meet near the media center (multi story building with lot of windows)
I’ll show up around 10:00 pm Saturday. Don’t think they charge us as spectators.

JonB ~ PartsRack
04-07-2014, 07:48 PM
I WILL SEE YOU THERE! We plan to offer parade laps, behind the TriCel / Prefix ACR PACE CAR!

I am 95% certain there will not be a gate-fee...... PartsRack will pick it up for Vipers if there is one.

CaptainDavid
04-08-2014, 11:41 AM
Hey, don’t forget about Road Atlanta this weekend.

NARRA's US GT Championship at Road Atlanta, April 11-14
New 2014 spec Chevron GT3 to debut this weekend called the “Viper Killer” we’ll see about that!!!

Members of the Viper club will be there, we might get a parade lap. Meet near the media center (multi story building with lot of windows)
I’ll show up around 10:00 pm Saturday. Don’t think they charge us as spectators.
I ment I'll show up around 10:00 AM---my bad.. Thanks JonB, you de man !!! see you Sat (at 10:00 AM)

Joel
04-08-2014, 02:50 PM
There will be no charge - I did check. You got a new pace car this year? You givin' rides?

I WILL SEE YOU THERE! We plan to offer parade laps, behind the TriCel / Prefix ACR PACE CAR!

I am 95% certain there will not be a gate-fee...... PartsRack will pick it up for Vipers if there is one.