PDA

View Full Version : New Owner in Massachusetts

Midlife Crisis
01-24-2022, 10:29 AM
Cross it off the bucket list ! Found a decent condition, low mile 1994 close enough to me to look at. Will be garaging it til spring and the salty roads are cleaned up. I am the third owner and she has about 20,000 miles on her. Looking forward to some cruise nights and car shows. I remember clearly seeing my first Viper in person. Summer of 1993. I was 23 years old. Followed it for miles until it pulled into a driveway. Stopped and drooled on it for a bit and have been dreaming about one ever since.

Viperenvy
01-24-2022, 10:34 AM
Cross it off the bucket list ! Found a decent condition, low mile 1994 close enough to me to look at. Will be garaging it til spring and the salty roads are cleaned up. I am the third owner and she has about 20,000 miles on her. Looking forward to some cruise nights and car shows. I remember clearly seeing my first Viper in person. Summer of 1993. I was 23 years old. Followed it for miles until it pulled into a driveway. Stopped and drooled on it for a bit and have been dreaming about one ever since.

Congrats!! I know the feeling and the wait. 28 years for me to acquire my dream.

Look up Bill Hunter and join the New England region - the have great events and are better people!

capevettes
01-24-2022, 12:36 PM
Congrats on the new Viper. There are a few of us down here on the Cape and the New England group has a great cast of characters. Enjoy the new ride, when you can.

daveg
01-24-2022, 02:35 PM
Congrats as well. Paul (capevettes) and I along with a few other Viper owners / Car guys see each other often. Hopefully you can join us some time.

ssgsnake
01-24-2022, 05:55 PM
Congrats and welcome join the New England Club we have great events.

thetalonguy
01-24-2022, 07:44 PM
Congrats! Nothing's better than accomplishing a major life goal. And it doesn't get old...even in the cold. Just popping the garage door will make your heart flutter whether it be the first or 500th time.

Good luck and check those tire date codes!!! (if you haven't already) Seriously, the tread may look good, but if they're aged out, than they're dangerous hockey pucks.

Midlife Crisis
01-25-2022, 06:33 AM
Thank you . Date Codes were one of the first things I checked. 2020! Owner said new tires, but I have heard that the tire suppliers can sit on a batch for years. Relieved.