PDA

View Full Version : JonB does it again!

PatrickB
04-04-2014, 01:55 PM
Ordered tires from JonB on Wednesday of this week, received them today (Friday)! Talk about speedy service!

Jon took the time to give me answers to all of the questions that I had regarding the tires and couldn't have been more helpful. That's two orders in two weeks for me with PartsRack and I couldn't be happier.

Thanks JonB!

C.J
04-04-2014, 02:08 PM
You'll be amazed at the difference compared with your old racing slicks. ;)

City
04-04-2014, 02:26 PM
Ordered tires from JonB on Wednesday of this week, received them today (Friday)! Talk about speedy service!

Jon took the time to give me answers to all of the questions that I had regarding the tires and couldn't have been more helpful. That's two orders in two weeks for me with PartsRack and I couldn't be happier.

Thanks JonB!

I'm about $500 short of my order from Jon. Probably have my set first week of May.

He's getting to be like a NYC chinese food delivery order. Your door bell rings 30 seconds after you hang up the phone.

FrgMstr
04-04-2014, 03:01 PM
That bastard JonB took my money.............

...............and sent me all kids of awesome stuff!

DaveW
04-04-2014, 04:19 PM

Thanks JonB!

I think of him as the JimmyJon's of Viper parts hea in da south...