PDA

View Full Version : 96 GTS with 12k miles on Bringatrailer

Malevin
10-24-2021, 11:20 AM
Coming soon to BringaTrailer: my ‘96 gts pace car. Full write up to come with auction(going live likely in 3-4 weeks), but car has 12.3k miles, bone stock, never wrecked, original everything, always babied, etc. etc.

I will update once the auction is live, but wanted to give all a heads up in case anyone is out there looking for a great 96 to add to their collection!

Happy to answer any questions, orherwise stay tuned!!
-Max

ACRSNK
10-25-2021, 08:40 PM
Should do very well. Getting harder and harder to find clean low mile 96’s.

Malevin
11-26-2021, 08:43 PM
Coming soon to BringaTrailer: my ‘96 gts pace car. Full write up to come with auction(going live likely in 3-4 weeks), but car has 12.3k miles, bone stock, never wrecked, original everything, always babied, etc. etc.

I will update once the auction is live, but wanted to give all a heads up in case anyone is out there looking for a great 96 to add to their collection!

Happy to answer any questions, orherwise stay tuned!!
-Max

Auction is now live!!!

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1996-dodge-viper-49/

Would love for it to end up with someone on the forum! Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions,

Max

ACRSNK
12-01-2021, 04:56 AM
Good luck with the auction. Great platform to sell a Viper, or any other car for that matter.

Malevin
12-01-2021, 09:40 PM
Good luck with the auction. Great platform to sell a Viper, or any other car for that matter.

Thanks! Been a big fan of BaT for years now, glad to see the vipers finally (starting) to get the love they deserve!