PDA

View Full Version : IN KY VOA FYI on New Tire Mounting in Central Indiana

Steve-Indy
08-10-2021, 06:34 PM
As many of you know, for over 20 years I (along with many others) have used Northwest Frame and Alignment for mounting and balancing Viper tires...including installing new TPS when indicated.

This part of the shop is handled by Aaron...who runs it on a precision time schedule, does all of the work himself, and takes great care of our Vipers...all at very reasonable prices.

Today, our new Continental tires came in to Aaron's shop as shipped by JonB of Viper Parts Rack. Aaron had an opening in his schedule and called to see if I was available to take the ACR to him. OF COURSE I jumped on the offer.

While Aaron did his usual, methodical, and careful work...I hung out and watched.

In a little less than one hour later, I was on my way down the road noting that this Gen II ACR rode better than ever.

My experience in not unique as I know of at least 4 other Members who have been there in the last couple of months who could give the same praise.

As a bonus...there are no glitches, no sales pitches, no messing with the car's contents, no dinged wheels, no crushed sidewalls as has happened at other tire establishments in this general area.

There is a reason that folks drive 80 miles to seek Aaron's friendly, efficient expertise.

Call me if you want to know more and/or need assistance.

GreenVenom
08-11-2021, 05:45 PM
Excellent service from Aaron at NW. I even had my truck tires installed there, it’s a long trip but I knew it would be done right.

IndyRon
08-26-2021, 05:59 AM
He's also great with alignments. Super nice guy.

Hoonin88
08-26-2021, 08:17 AM
Not to mention- extremely reasonably priced. One small complaint, I wish they had better logistics for scheduling.