PDA

View Full Version : Best detailing shop in MKE/CHI area?

The_Greg
04-01-2014, 08:02 AM
I have been thinking about having the Viper detailed. I also have some rock chips and imperfections that I would like to have cleared up if possible.

What shops are recommended by the VOAoIL? Do any of our sponsors specialize in detailing and paint correction?

And, what price can I expect on a full detail? Haven't ever done it, so unsure what to expect.

Stretch
04-01-2014, 08:38 AM
Don't know for the IL area, but if you have to go outside that check out Esoteric in Columbus, OH. Todd posts a lot on the Ferrari Chat and does amazing work.

Loud
04-01-2014, 11:15 AM
Not sure who Ron uses at his shop in Northbrook, but you can check. e-autowerks.com. I had the car detailed there before.

Don't remember where I got a complete detail before, but I remember paying $450. Wasn't a very good job and I never went back there.

Alsom I've heard of these guys but haven't used them yet; Vivid Reflections in Streamwood. Want to try a group [well 2 cars is still a group] discount? Not sure of their pricing.

- - - Updated - - -

Now, if we could get junkman to travel here....

The_Greg
04-02-2014, 08:52 AM
Not hearing any really glaring recommendations... There has got to be a great shop somewhere in the MKE/CHI/Madison area... There are enough supercars to support it!