PDA

View Full Version : Best options for body kits Front and rear spoilers

1Willy1
06-11-2021, 06:02 PM
Hey guys

Parts are alot more limited for this platform then I'm used too.

Where is the best place to get a front and rear spoiler ?

What are the most popular choices? I like the APR front lip as well as the 08+ ACR lip.

Called apr but they have like a 4-5 month backorder.

I'd rather just get fiberglass and not carbon but open to anything, new or USED.

Would love to see some photos of what you guys are running

Thanks !!

JonB ~ PartsRack
06-12-2021, 12:49 PM
IF you stated the year-model I missed it. Matters a lot.

Then, Define "BEST"

Hundreds of searchable photos on here... Search your keywords, splitter, spoiler, wing, diffuser, canards, dive planes, etc

Good Luck

1Willy1
06-13-2021, 12:15 AM
It's an 05 convertible

Best meaning most agressive , good quality and readily available

When I Google i dont find a ton of options available

Wouldn't mind getting an ACR front and rear set

01sapphirebob
06-13-2021, 07:52 AM
Start with Autoform. Steve and team make a lot of quality parts for all generations of Viper. The rub, its gonna take a while to get. However, you'll be very pleased with what you get.

FrgMstr
06-13-2021, 04:30 PM
Start with Autoform. Steve and team make a lot of quality parts for all generations of Viper. The rub, its gonna take a while to get. However, you'll be very pleased with what you get.

Seconded. Have dealt with Steve a few times over the past 10 years, and is always great to interact with. His roll bar for the Gen IV is a masterpiece. His rear spoiler has served me very well too.

RCVIPER
06-13-2021, 06:40 PM

Steve is great to work with at Autoform. I want an ACR front splitter as well, but they're very hard to come by and when they are out there they're very expensive.

viperBase1
06-14-2021, 07:46 AM
Seconded. Have dealt with Steve a few times over the past 10 years, and is always great to interact with. Never ended up buying any cosmetic/aero parts from him, but his roll bar for the Gen IV is a masterpiece.
It took 10 years to get a roll bar from Autoform ..yeah that sounds about right.
I'm still waiting on a response to email and voicemail I sent them YEARS AGO.

I wouldn't waste my time with Autoform. Its unfortunate there's not many other options.

FrgMstr
06-14-2021, 08:07 AM
It took 10 years to get a roll bar from Autoform ..yeah that sounds about right.
I'm still waiting on a response to email and voicemail I sent them YEARS AGO.

I wouldn't waste my time with Autoform. Its unfortunate there's not many other options.

Called Steve and got both of mine manufactured and delivered in about a month IIRC. Great interactions on both roll bar and spoiler.

MH60M
06-14-2021, 08:38 AM
Called Steve and got both of mine manufactured and delivered in about a month IIRC. Great interactions on both roll bar and spoiler.

Your results are not typical. I waited 6+months. Got the same runaround from every person I called over there...emails went unanswered. Eventually got parts from another customer's canceled order...........in the end, they fit great. Autoform does great work, just expect straight LIES about production and shipping times. Give them your money, plan for about 8mo wait, don't call or check-up on your order, and you won't/shouldn't be disappointed.

1Willy1
06-17-2021, 02:55 AM
Thanks alot guys

Yea slim pickings forsure, I'm on the waiting list fir the Apr front carbon lip

Might buy a used apr rear wing but I'm really not 100% excited about high rise

But once my coilovers arrive I hope I can pull it off with a nice agressive stance and wheels

Still open to hearing about other options

Going to give autoform a call just to see if he has anything "in stock"